PDA

View Full Version : Be careful!!!! Scammer on ozhonda!!!!!

altong0840
05-11-2010, 04:50 PM
BE CAREFUL!!!! SCAMMER ON OZHONDA!!!!!

i believe that i scammed by a ozhonda member...
bought the item from the guy, never provide the tracking number
the guy ignore my request, i trust him because he got a good trade rate here.
and the guy here since 2008, so i trust him.
he promised the item will be receive within a weeks,
and then 2 weeks past, nothing show up
the member make up some stories and start refuse to communicate
i request my money back.
and the member refuse to return my money

what i want to say is, people, do not transfered money to the people even they have a good record on forum, unless you personal inspect the item. i know interstate parts maybe cheaper, but you take the risk yourself.

reight now i am very upset,although it is not a huge amount of money, still upset and disappoint......

reported to ozhonda froum admin, hope they get it fix asap

viinnh
05-11-2010, 05:22 PM
could you name the person so we can avoid that person in the future ?

Lukey
05-11-2010, 05:50 PM
engrish?

altong0840
05-11-2010, 06:00 PM
could you name the person so we can avoid that person in the future ?

i will name the person after the advise by ozhonda admin

altong0840
05-11-2010, 06:01 PM
engrish?

thank you for your comment

jks24
05-11-2010, 06:06 PM
engrish?

x2....

m3ntAL_l2
05-11-2010, 06:06 PM
sorry to hear. but us Admins cant do much in this situation

if you believe u have been scammed i suggest u to contact the police asap and leave an feedback under the person's trade rating

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/legal.php

# It is YOUR responsibility to get all details of the buyer/seller such as name, address, phone number, email address etc such that you can get in contact with him/her if he/she is not contactable via the Ozhonda forums. It is also your responsibility to obtain all the necessary information if there is a situation where an official complaint to the police needs to be made. In such a situation, Ozhonda will provide the relevant authorities with the required information (such as IP address, posting date/time etc) on request.

# If you have any complaints about a particular user, private message a Moderator of the forum AND email use the contact us form (link at bottom of the page) with the markeplace feedback optionand we will keep your complaint on record. If there are sufficient complaints against one particular user, then his/her account may be suspended if Ozhonda deems necessary. Note that the iTrader system is still to be used for submitting feedback for a particular user. Trading on the Ozhonda forums and in the Marketplace is done at your own risk.

MikeyG
05-11-2010, 07:40 PM
can you pm me his name here please

cheers

dougie_504
05-11-2010, 08:49 PM
PM me name please. Thanks

markismaximus
05-11-2010, 08:58 PM
Would like name PMed too. Thanks

dtrang
05-11-2010, 09:03 PM
pm pls

brandonek1
05-11-2010, 09:06 PM
pm here too please

grifty
05-11-2010, 09:36 PM
why not post his name up so we all know?

RtN
05-11-2010, 10:23 PM
yeh some guy in melbourne did a run on me once... was like wtf... since ive dealt with him before successfully... and then a few weeks later i see on his profile he gets like 3 more negative feedbacks... bastard

don't delete post, im not saying a name.. just providing their trade rating which anyone would be able to look at ;)

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/itrader.php?u=914

jks24
05-11-2010, 11:41 PM
I need you to pm me his name also please, better to be safe than sorry

dness
05-11-2010, 11:55 PM
likewise here..

DC2-PWR
05-11-2010, 11:58 PM
pm me aswell... please

altong0840
06-11-2010, 12:00 AM
he is here since 2008~ and he still selling stuff on the forum right now
he is from NSW

pure_na
06-11-2010, 12:28 AM
rather than pm-ing everybody the name, please post it here so that everyone knows. if he is innocent he can just say so...

jdmEG5
06-11-2010, 12:41 AM
And here also

2MPRS
06-11-2010, 12:45 AM
pm me 2 please

quangsuke
06-11-2010, 01:11 AM
pm here too buddy

pablos8
06-11-2010, 06:12 AM
He's talking about me lol

I told you what happened with the address error with FASTWAY they told me it will arrive there on Thursday or Friday. I actually posted the item through a TRADER on this site as I'm friends with him and thought that would be the faster route for you. That's why I have to get the tracking number for you, they have to look through their manifest* of fkn labels and they haven't gotten back to me as they've been busy and I told you ill refund you the money, I have no problem with that but when the item gets there you have to send it back to me.

Fkn told you this a million times but you never fkn listen I dont know if its because you can't understand English or you just want to be an internet hero or what but whatever, anyone on here that knows me, knows I'm not a scammer you noob.

osaka
06-11-2010, 06:37 AM

I told you what happened with the address error with FASTWAY they told me it will arrive there on Thursday or Friday. I actually posted the item through a TRADER on this site as I'm friends with him and thought that would be the faster route for you. That's why I have to get the tracking number for you, they have to look through their manifold of fkn labels and they haven't gotten back to me as they've been busy and I told you ill refund you the money, I have no problem with that but when the item gets there you have to send it back to me.

Fkn told you this a million times but you never fkn listen I dont know if its because you can't understand English or you just want to be an internet hero or what but whatever, anyone on here knows I'm not a scammer you noob.

I think its called a manifest not a manifold, but ive had the problems with couriers before when quoting a con note number they sometimes take awhile probably cos the courier companies lazy lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jdm_b16a
06-11-2010, 07:39 AM
This boils down to communication - I doubt someone on here since 2008 and who has traded successfully would even contemplate scamming someone, especially for a small amount of money (as the OP said)!

So what we have now is a "poor" situation that can be resolved with a bit of "give and take" on both parties sides.

I've chased people (on eBay) sometimes for up to two months trying to get stuff or in the case of refunds, providing details to PayPal. What happens is people put stuff up for .99c and then when it doesn't attract much interest (and it sells for that amount) they go into hiding, trying to get out of the legal transaction. In fact, from one guy about a year ago I won a complete EG interior (carpet, seats, door trims, etc) for about $15. Never saw the stuff and gave up trying to contact him or track him down! It takes all types to make the world go round.

Anyway, I got off track, but the lesson is - be patient, keep in contact, and save all msgs, paperwork, etc. Try and resolve issues directly, not publicly where there is lots of "he said - you said" stuff.

I hope this got resolved to the satisfaction of both parties.

PS. I've only ever dealt directly with e-Go (Hunter Express) Couriers and generally they have been very good, efficient and timely. I recently got stuff from Qld overnight. Only ever had one issue when they damaged something I sent interstate. But they provide paperwork, tracking, and good communication (they contact both seller and receiver). Sometimes couriers can be a little lazy and because they deal with thousands of people a day, it may be hard to track down their shipping manifests. It depends on how good their back office systems are.

Peter

pablos8
06-11-2010, 08:40 AM
I think its called a manifest not a manifold, but ive had the problems with couriers before when quoting a con note number they sometimes take awhile probably cos the courier companies lazy lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it is called a manifest, I sent it off my phone lol autocorrect ftl

This boils down to communication - I doubt someone on here since 2008 and who has traded successfully would even contemplate scamming someone, especially for a small amount of money (as the OP said)!

So what we have now is a "poor" situation that can be resolved with a bit of "give and take" on both parties sides.

I've chased people (on eBay) sometimes for up to two months trying to get stuff or in the case of refunds, providing details to PayPal. What happens is people put stuff up for .99c and then when it doesn't attract much interest (and it sells for that amount) they go into hiding, trying to get out of the legal transaction. In fact, from one guy about a year ago I won a complete EG interior (carpet, seats, door trims, etc) for about $15. Never saw the stuff and gave up trying to contact him or track him down! It takes all types to make the world go round.

Anyway, I got off track, but the lesson is - be patient, keep in contact, and save all msgs, paperwork, etc. Try and resolve issues directly, not publicly where there is lots of "he said - you said" stuff.

I hope this got resolved to the satisfaction of both parties.

PS. I've only ever dealt directly with e-Go (Hunter Express) Couriers and generally they have been very good, efficient and timely. I recently got stuff from Qld overnight. Only ever had one issue when they damaged something I sent interstate. But they provide paperwork, tracking, and good communication (they contact both seller and receiver). Sometimes couriers can be a little lazy and because they deal with thousands of people a day, it may be hard to track down their shipping manifests. It depends on how good their back office systems are.

Peter

Yeah I understand peter but the reason Fastway was used was because its this traders particular choice and hes never had a problem with them for small packages.
That being said the item was shipped and I'm just waiting to hear back from the trader for the tracking number so I can contact fastway myself without miscommunication etc.

FYI OP, you have my number, I've replied to your pm's, I'm not trying to hide from you at all? And I've openly stated in this thread that I'm the one that you're dealing with? .. yeah buddy trying to hide..

Please close thread mods so this isn't a waste of time/space, if he's mature enough he will understand that this should of been resolved in pm's.

altong0840
06-11-2010, 11:05 AM

I told you what happened with the address error with FASTWAY they told me it will arrive there on Thursday or Friday. I actually posted the item through a TRADER on this site as I'm friends with him and thought that would be the faster route for you. That's why I have to get the tracking number for you, they have to look through their manifest* of fkn labels and they haven't gotten back to me as they've been busy and I told you ill refund you the money, I have no problem with that but when the item gets there you have to send it back to me.

Fkn told you this a million times but you never fkn listen I dont know if its because you can't understand English or you just want to be an internet hero or what but whatever, anyone on here that knows me, knows I'm not a scammer you noob.

you should have the tracking number when you gave the item to the delivery person, is it right?
did you provide me any information about the delivery? no, you never provide
did u promise me you will refund my dollar if it is not arrive by 5-11-2010? yes you did
did you refund or provide me any information about the delivery? not at all

jks24
06-11-2010, 11:11 AM
lol dont try and work this shit out on the internet, do it over the phone

altong0840
06-11-2010, 11:13 AM
WTF, all i want is the tracking number and company detail, or my dollar back
who is the one not fkn listening? maybe i don't understand your "english"
but i know i paid for the item and i didn't receive since.

no matter how many times you say, all i want is the tracking number and company detail, or my dollar back
prove it if you really send it, don't talk sth funny and act innocent here
no excuse

jdmEG5
06-11-2010, 12:25 PM
Calm down! Just be patient. Pablos isn't a scammer nor he is a bad person. I know pablos personally for quiet sometime now Just be patient for your item.

RtN
06-11-2010, 01:43 PM
doesnt matter look at the trader who traded with me.. his record was squeaky clean from '06-'08 and successfully dealt with him before too.. then look wat happened.. hope he died or something lol.

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/itrader.php?u=914

altong0840
07-11-2010, 01:30 AM
that guy not dare to answer me,
who is the one took my money and keep make up a bunch of excuse?
who is the one try to be hero here? obviously not me~
maybe he is the good trader before, but he is doing wrong thing in this trade

P.S to every ozhonda members: i know my english is not that good, but please focus on the topic not my gammar~thank you very much

na-118
07-11-2010, 01:50 AM
lolol

jdmEG5
07-11-2010, 02:37 AM
that guy not dare to answer me,
who is the one took my money and keep make up a bunch of excuse?
who is the one try to be hero here? obviously not me~
maybe he is the good trader before, but he is doing wrong thing in this trade

P.S to every ozhonda members: i know my english is not that good, but please focus on the topic not my gammar~thank you very much

Can you not read? He didn't mean to spam you.

HE NO TAKE MONEY FROM YOU. HE NO LIE TOO.. HE. GOOD man.

I known him for quiet sometime, seriously dude. Don't take it too hard. Its been sent. Soo just wait patiently for your bloody item. Stop raging and be a keyboard hero here. Do it via pm. Go pm him. No point telling the world what's your problem if you don't even have the maturity to talk properly and act like a grown up man. Grow some balls and call him up instead of posting shit all about your depression shit here on ozhonda. If he's hiding from you or what not, he wouldn't show up and admit that your talking about him?

Seriously mate. Grow up. He did say what his situation was and let it be, no point arguing about it. What's been done is done.

Sie sie ni.

NightKids
07-11-2010, 08:45 AM
lol @ 'gammar'....

Gotta love abusive Mainland fobs....

tiksie
07-11-2010, 10:08 AM

I known him for quiet sometime, seriously dude. Don't take it too hard. Its been sent. Soo just wait patiently for your bloody item. Stop raging and be a keyboard hero here. Do it via pm. Go pm him. No point telling the world what's your problem if you don't even have the maturity to talk properly and act like a grown up man. Grow some balls and call him up instead of posting shit all about your depression shit here on ozhonda. If he's hiding from you or what not, he wouldn't show up and admit that your talking about him?

Seriously mate. Grow up. He did say what his situation was and let it be, no point arguing about it. What's been done is done.

Sie sie ni.

meguanshi la

altong0840
07-11-2010, 10:49 AM

Sie sie ni.

you are right,adult~he didn't hide, but nothing he can approve and support what he said,

altong0840
07-11-2010, 10:51 AM

Sie sie ni.

BTW, he took the money from me already and he did not reply me or pm me since i ask for the tracking number
If he provide me the delivery company and the detail, i wouldn't think that his fault,
but he never ever provide me anything to support wt he told me, and he ignore my request (tracking number)
now he is not even answer or refund, and you told me it is not scam?

read before comment, adult

jdmEG5
07-11-2010, 11:12 AM
Your item has been sent. Enough said. Wanna talk further go pm.

Am not an adult yet you noob. Am still 17. Stop assuming shit.

Nepolian
07-11-2010, 11:34 AM
Why r u so wound up about the tracking number anyway....over rated as they are always delayed!

This appears to have been sorted out....someone please close as it keeps going in circles!

RtN
07-11-2010, 11:34 AM
i think people are getting a bit immature here lol,
if what he is saying is true about no reply then pablos8 is in the wrong.. but pablos said he replied to PMs.. one of you is in the wrong lol.

How long has it been? If it's really long i think pablos should be pushing the trader to get info. I'd be scared if my item was sent a month ago and it hasnt arrived, and the seller no longer replies (if thats true). Or it could be short while ago and altong0804 is overreacting.

Usually the case with couriers is that if it's the wrong address then they leave it at a depot and the buyer would have to pick it up, resending it to the correct address incurs extra charge.

dness
07-11-2010, 12:58 PM
What's the point of pointing out that there's a scammer and not telling us who it is.

You did the same thing on PA, posting a thread accusing a trustworthy known member of being a scammer.
Next time, if you genuinely think you've been scammed. Call the cops like m3ntAL_l2 said. Or PM/sort it out with the mods first (depending on forum and if they can do anything) before making a thread.

dougie_504
07-11-2010, 01:01 PM
Funnily enough I've never bothered to check tracking numbers and these days I don't even ask. Items always rock up, one or two days late whatever. After a week or two I'll start to wonder :D

pablos is a good bloke

pure_na
07-11-2010, 01:11 PM
seems like pablos is doing the right thing if he is doing what he said in his post.

so atm it's just you said vs he said.

he doesn't seem to be hiding.

if he has sent the item, i can understand him wanting to wait before refunding you because he refunds you then you get the item then he loses.

considering he replied here, ATM it seems like something that can be easily sorted out....ATM....

pablos8
07-11-2010, 01:49 PM
Like I said I'm trying to get you the tracking number man

Why would I have the tracking number when I gave him the item? I boxed it and gave it to him along with your details and they were sent off. Pming me the exact same post as what you stated in here isn't going to change anything. The item was sent I've explained what the go is now I just have to wait for him to get back to me with it. It's not like he can get back to me instantly I'm lucky he did me a favour at all. He's running a business, he's not my secretary, as I've told you ill get back to you re: the matter.

If I was desperately in the wrong I wouldn't come out here and openly say I'm the one who did it, I'm sick of you whinging about it on a public forum.

MikeyG
07-11-2010, 02:07 PM
What's the point of pointing out that there's a scammer and not telling us who it is.

You did the same thing on PA, posting a thread accusing a trustworthy known member of being a scammer.
Next time, if you genuinely think you've been scammed. Call the cops like m3ntAL_l2 said. Or PM/sort it out with the mods first (depending on forum and if they can do anything) before making a thread.

umm he said the so called scammer is pablo dude -.-

:confused: scammer aye tsktsk

raffyboy
07-11-2010, 02:17 PM
Why r u so wound up about the tracking number anyway....over rated as they are always delayed!

This appears to have been sorted out....someone please close as it keeps going in circles!
tracking number is great stuff not overrated this gives you or a consumer a peace of mind that the item sent and it is legit, it's just right for the op to ask for it