PDA

View Full Version : Att:ozhonda Users

Sp3rMz
12-01-2005, 04:03 AM
Hey guys,

I know swearing is everyday life and widely accepted by all lately. Please please please can we start downing it a level. As I said although it is widely used and accepted, I myself do it alot too but alot of others do find it offensive. It is also part of Ozhonda T+C to use any form of Defamatory comments. We're trying to support a happy family/community here and don't want to offend anyone nor scare newcomers away. So please refrain or at least down tuning it a level. It will be greatly apprecitative by "Us" the mod team and "You" as a community.

Also there has been a great increase of fights, bickering, etc as of late. Please keep any unwanted comments to yourself. If anything PM the user instead of starting a mass flood of unecessary flamming on the forums. Us Mods are here to police and keep the peace, not be forceful but its getting quite out of control.

Regards,
[TEAM MOD]
>> To protect and serve the community <<

mytoycivic
12-01-2005, 08:49 AM
i agree. there are other words that can be used :)

z3lda
12-01-2005, 09:09 AM
just swear in ur own langauge. no one gonna know lol

EuroAccord13
12-01-2005, 09:23 AM
just swear in ur own langauge. no one gonna know lol

I Like The Idea.....

Sp3rMz
12-01-2005, 03:34 PM
Then you'll be offend those that do understand :p. Heres an idea, how bout we just dont swear full stop :D.

jackosimm
12-01-2005, 03:49 PM
yeh good thoughts there

EuroAccord13
12-01-2005, 04:01 PM
Swear Full Stop? Like it's gonna happen here LOL :P :P :P :P :P

vti-2
12-01-2005, 09:27 PM
It's fine for some of you to joke around and make fun of what Tien has said but in all honesty, this is a public forum that is accessible by all ages and racial backgrounds. Therefore, when you do post using indecent language it is offending people that browse and contribute to the forum.

We are not asking much from you all. Please refrain from swearing.

IRI
13-01-2005, 08:24 AM
LOL, from tien's sig;
"jaMez - eien : リ says:n ur frk'n lil banana dancing .. laughin at me.. rubbing it in. So happy bout bein a banana dat cant dance"

Sp3rMz
13-01-2005, 09:25 AM
LOL, 1. I didnt say it, James said it. 2. Don't expect the world from me. I'm one of the biggest swearers out there. Honest truth is I don't expect people to stop swear just like that. Thats kinda imposible. I'd like people to cut down and be more considerate upon others and try to refrain from swearing. Less is better. Also if you guys have the urge to use such language, can you be more considerate upon other and at least attempt to block it out with funky signs. Ozhonda script doesnt block out all words.

TwistedGurl
13-01-2005, 09:27 AM
LOL, from tien's sig;
"jaMez - eien : リ says:n ur frk'n lil banana dancing .. laughin at me.. rubbing it in. So happy bout bein a banana dat cant dance"
LOL...isnt some1 a hypocrit?

:p

Sp3rMz
13-01-2005, 09:41 AM
Ite damit guys I'll edit my sig.:thumbdwn: Dam you stirrer. Im gonna mod your post like no tomorrow :p No mercy now.

TwistedGurl
13-01-2005, 09:58 AM
Ite damit guys I'll edit my sig.:thumbdwn: Dam you stirrer. Im gonna mod your post like no tomorrow :p No mercy now.
uummmm...are u talking about me? if so...BRING IT ON!!!!!:p :D heheheheee...

bennjamin
13-01-2005, 11:36 AM
Guys ....keep the posts ON TOPIC or dont post at all. This is our sites official discussion page- no room for spam.

BTW Sp3rMz , are you a mod or a just a spammer too ? *slaps*

ON TOPIC !