PDA

View Full Version : [ cducnu ] honda civic eg

cducnu
07-11-2010, 09:06 PM
hi guys, new to the forum. still tryna work out how to use this thing.

anyway heres my daily.

honda eg civic
morpheous purple
5 speed manual
extractors + full exhaust
d16 engine
stockies, chrome trims, double yellow walls

how do i post pics???

kcokla
08-11-2010, 08:23 PM
hi there,
welcome to ozh
you've posted in the wrong section, there is an introduction section

to post pictures, goto somewhere like photobucket.com , create an account, upload photos there and then link them here.

cducnu
08-11-2010, 10:50 PM
yeh figured i did, used to forums having a "post ur ride section" this is more of just intro and thats it. lol cheers, yeh will have to do

tiksie
08-11-2010, 11:00 PM
Introductions are made here:
http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?19-Introductions

To upload photos, just go to: www.imageshack.us and then upload your photo and copy the link after it's uploaded (it's called DIRECT LINK) and then click on the image button when posting a reply (small picture with a tree in it) and then paste it there and press enter, then your photo will appear.

Make sure when you are uploading via imageshack that you click on the 'resize' option and click on (1024x768 for 17'' monitiors) it's the most commonly used one.

cducnu
08-11-2010, 11:03 PM
cheers buddy. ill give it a go now ;)

cducnu
31-01-2011, 03:55 PM
hey guys after a few pointers.

lipkits, where from?

and possibly new front bar?

will honda stock these?

also can i fit 16x8 wheels without coilovers? its got koni adjustable suspension. not sure if that helps.

and after any other mods if people can help me out?

im currently in the process of turning it around into a much more better looking car.

plans are :

either full gloss white respray or full carbon fibre wrap.
front and rear lip kit
corner amber headlights
2 racing seats in white cloth with rest of interior in white leather or suede
stainless steel canon for the shine.
and a net set of shoes, probly white ones.

thoughts?

honda_zivic
31-01-2011, 11:18 PM
hey guys after a few pointers.

lipkits, where from?ebay or trader on hereor people on here

and possibly new front bar? go wreckers yank it out.

will honda stock these? prob

also can i fit 16x8 wheels without coilovers? its got koni adjustable suspension. not sure if that helps.
can be done but try stick to 7.5" or less wide

and after any other mods if people can help me out? ditch the mirros and put stock on.

im currently in the process of turning it around into a much more better looking car.

plans are :

either full gloss white respray or full carbon fibre wrap. dont repsray it leave it looks gud already. just carbon wrap d bonnet only.
front and rear lip kit yes
corner amber headlights fuk no
2 racing seats in white cloth with rest of interior in white leather or suede yes recaros wud be nice
stainless steel canon for the shine. fuk no
and a net set of shoes, probly white ones. yes

thoughts?

hope that gives u an idea. not to piss u off or anything ,just my thoughts. :angel:

cducnu
06-02-2011, 08:08 AM
cheers for that buddy, always upo to hear wat ppl think, yeh ive gone against the rspray, probs wrap the bonnet. lip kit is essential. those 2 things is all im after atm to be honest. then after that if i decide ill go for everything else, seats, wheels, interior etc...

i do have the stock mirros but they are blue, i might get them wrapped aliong with the bonnet cos i hate the chrome ones.

cheers :)

dc292177917
06-02-2011, 12:33 PM
from the description sounds like it's gonna be in rice style...

TheSaint
06-02-2011, 01:38 PM
http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?14630-Clean-quot-EG-quot-Civics-lets-see-them..%28EG-EJ1-Sedan-civic-version%29&p=2945757#post2945757

look there for ideas

cducnu
10-02-2011, 10:01 PM
that red one is mint, exactly what im after. where do u get the car bra's for these?

and recommended places for lip kits?

VT3C
11-02-2011, 04:28 PM
where did u get the coupe from ??

IMO get 15" and lose the konis and get decent coilovers.. dont wrap anything in vinyl - so tacky ! i have a very cheap CF hood if you want.. PM me..

16" rims tyres cost almost twice as much as for 15" or even 17/18" !!!

respray is a big job to do it right and not cheap.. from your suggestions i';d say dont take on that project unless you have ~5k to play with.

i you EVER considering selling the car please let me know !

TheSaint
11-02-2011, 11:18 PM
how do u figure that its a coupe?