PDA

View Full Version : A massive favour for a new fellow member...

haks
15-11-2010, 10:38 PM
Hi to all,

Im a new user but a long time follower of the forum and a huge fan of the S. My older brother owned a beautiful new '04 AP2 straight out the dealership and I've had a liking to these cars since. I think its my time to be happy so im looking to purchase one but ive noticed that Sydney's limited on clean and baby'd examples so I was wondering if anyone could help with pointing out any faults or problems with cars for sale in QLD or VIC that they might know of having past problems or have already inspected them recently and could maybe give me a heads up on not wasting my time.

I do also want to point out that this is not an ASAP thing I want to get stuck into as I'm diagnosed with a heavy illness and my next and hopefully last admission is happening pretty soon.

euromandeluxe
15-11-2010, 11:35 PM
You'll love the S

it's probably better if you post links of cars you're interested in and then people can tell you what they know about them. Otherwise the market's a bit too big for people to tell you about different cars for sale

VeYzZii
16-11-2010, 01:02 AM
Lan Erbas. Naber bro. Gecmis olsun. Hope all is well. You making right choice with the s2 bro!!

ludecrs
16-11-2010, 11:41 AM
I started this thread on s2ki years ago.

http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=402433

Should help your cause.