PDA

View Full Version : Honda Euro Luxury With Sat Nav stereo system

tuppelo
17-11-2010, 09:15 PM
Hi all,

My drive is Honda Euro Luxury with Sat Nav 2006 model and would like to upgrade my sound system. I am after nice set of front splits and maybe a small sub possible mounted on the side of the boot to save space as much as possible, not really after a massive duum duum sound but rather something nice and tasty.

Few questions. What have people in similar situations have used as I am not willing to change my SatNav as if changed will look crappie. Having said that I am limited with upgrade options.

Have seen that people had issues upgrading front speakers due to really limited space, even when shallow speakers were used.

I called Tonkis Adelaide today and they told me something really really strange. They told me that my model comes with inbuilt amplifier which is located in the boot- anyone knows anything about it?

Any suggestions as how to go ahead about adding a small 4 channel amp and what splits to use?

Thanks

ICACHA
18-11-2010, 09:17 AM
speakers are personal, buy what you like/prefer the sound of.

amplifier/s, buy to suit speakers.

install, dont skimp cause this will let down the system, but dont give it to a store to install that has no track record.

slimx
19-11-2010, 01:05 PM
You want it loud?

Clear?

Full of Bass?

or Dirty Cheap?

Or if u got the G best of everything?

tuppelo
19-11-2010, 02:27 PM
They do not have to be a way toooo loud....Nice and clear with a decent but not over the top bass... Obviously current (stock) system cannot achieve that at all..
Anyone knows anything about inbuilt amplifier located in a trunk??