PDA

View Full Version : Whiteline swaybar for ej civic. please help

chowdaa
20-11-2010, 12:25 PM
Hi, My friend and i have a slight dilemma, he purchased a whiteline ek/ej front sway bar as well as rear, but we missed the part that says "ball type link" for the front. Which i guess requires links rods, which we tried and is still unable to fit.
Whiteline list one for the EG/EH which is the standard type linkage, with 4 bushes and two nuts
The EJ lower arms look quite similar to the EG
Is the front sway bar for EK facelift or something else with a ball type link rod?
Is it the car?
What is my chances of fitting an EG/EH whiteline front sway bar?

PLEASE HELP

Thanks

Tai
20-11-2010, 12:35 PM
Have you tried calling whiteline themselves?

EG/DC lower control arms for front and rear are different

chowdaa
20-11-2010, 08:40 PM
I haven't contacted them yet, but will do during the week to clarify. My guess is they wont know otherwise it would be mentioned in the listings or reflect on the part numbers. But will see how i go, if anyone does know though, please don't hesitate to add to the conversation.

mugen_ctr
20-11-2010, 09:46 PM
dont go to retail stores like repco, they only sell the kits, you gotta email or call whiteline to order the part separately

i tried repco, an they called white line them selfs, apparently they can only sell the kit an not sell parts, which is very stupid!!! as im looking for the rear bracing kit for my 20mm white line rear swaybar

eKKy
23-11-2010, 04:45 PM
dont go to retail stores like repco, they only sell the kits, you gotta email or call whiteline to order the part separately

i tried repco, an they called white line them selfs, apparently they can only sell the kit an not sell parts, which is very stupid!!! as im looking for the rear bracing kit for my 20mm white line rear swaybar

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Honda-Civic-EJ-EK-95-00-Swaybar-mount-h-duty-kit-R-/130425024353?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1e5defef61