PDA

View Full Version : body work CL9

captdel
29-11-2010, 02:52 PM
Hi guys,

Ive recently bought a CL9 2007, and have noticed it dents surpirsingly easy. My mate lent on the driver side body work above the front wheel and dented it. I also had someone dent it in the same place on the other side while it was left in the car park.

I had the dents removed, but when I washed it on the weekend the one on the drivers side reappeared (only very slightly, hardly noticable)

Have any of you guys noticed or had any problems like this?

cheers

white_ep3_civic
29-11-2010, 08:21 PM
I haven't noticed that yet. Just gotta be careful I guess.

SuperJDM.
29-11-2010, 08:30 PM
yeah happend to my cousins car, he just pushed it and it went BAM!

captdel
30-11-2010, 09:44 AM
yeah its quite frustrating, but i dont know ive never had a relatively new car so dunno if thats how they build them these days...

aaronng
30-11-2010, 01:10 PM
It's softer so that if you knock a pedestrian down, you don't end up cracking their skull/leg/arm

sangyz
30-11-2010, 02:53 PM
yeah they're fragile. as to pedestrian hitting your car, ill get out and rage, look at my car! to the guy on the floor bleeding his head out :)

SuperJDM.
30-11-2010, 02:54 PM
yeah they're fragile. as to pedestrian hitting your car, ill get out and rage, look at my car! to the guy on the floor bleeding his head out :)

your so mean

npcan2
30-11-2010, 05:41 PM

I second this! lol

EuroZed
03-12-2010, 08:59 AM
Hi guys,

Ive recently bought a CL9 2007, and have noticed it dents surpirsingly easy. My mate lent on the driver side body work above the front wheel and dented it. I also had someone dent it in the same place on the other side while it was left in the car park.

I had the dents removed, but when I washed it on the weekend the one on the drivers side reappeared (only very slightly, hardly noticable)

Have any of you guys noticed or had any problems like this?

cheers

potential previous damage u were not aware of or a bad repair?
never heard of any car let alone honda to dent when u lean on it!

EK1_D
03-12-2010, 12:01 PM
potential previous damage u were not aware of or a bad repair?
never heard of any car let alone honda to dent when u lean on it!

most probly bad repair man, and yes alot of cars get dents when u let ur mates lean on it,
best to tell ur mates not to lean on ur car anymore cuz from one dent it will be come ripples.