PDA

View Full Version : Coppers are dogs

porkrollx
01-12-2010, 08:17 PM
basically i got defected for a defective seatbelt police claims it doesnt retract

so i bring it to mechanic and got it fixed . and cleared

next minute you know i get redefected for the seatbelt again wtf? stupid pigs said it wasnt good enough.

bye bye 6 points gone . on greens

defect
01-12-2010, 08:20 PM
damn ay, sucks to be you
my seatbelt doesnt retract either
cant see how thats a problem.. maybe u can take it up to court

DLO01
01-12-2010, 08:26 PM
How can you be cleared and then re-defected? Double jeopardy.

Surely you have the paperwork to show the initial defect for the same item was cleared?

noobcake
01-12-2010, 08:28 PM
fackkkk cops

porkrollx
01-12-2010, 08:32 PM
lets just say cops will find anything to **** you up even the slightest scratch.

yes i showed them that it was cleared and most the people i brang my car to even HONBITS say they ****ed you up just for that ?

na-118
01-12-2010, 08:36 PM
if its defective it's defective, they can re defect you if they think it's not up to their standards,, worse case take it to court

Lukey
01-12-2010, 08:39 PM
coppers > you

porkrollx
01-12-2010, 08:45 PM
i guess Police has there rights and its there job, but you got to know there are dirty ones abusing it only cause they can and im not talking bout defects im talking about in general.

aznstyler
01-12-2010, 08:58 PM
lol just a seatbelt , what you complainin for?

dougie_504
01-12-2010, 09:00 PM
If it got cleared you should contest it. You have the paperwork to prove it, right?

porkrollx
01-12-2010, 09:05 PM

im not complaining im giving my opinion you got a problem?

na-118
01-12-2010, 09:17 PM
its not just a seat belt mate its a safety device,

lukey

copper > you?
what do you mean LOL

Lukey
01-12-2010, 09:24 PM
copper greater than him

davidvtec
01-12-2010, 09:26 PM
fkin coppers are corrupted these days .

porkrollx
01-12-2010, 09:27 PM
its not just a seat belt mate its a safety device,

lukey

copper > you?
what do you mean LOL

means cops have it over me?

na-118
01-12-2010, 09:28 PM
corrupted? there doing their job to ensure this guys safety

90LAN
01-12-2010, 09:30 PM
the seatbelt has to retact to comply with adr rules

post a pic/video of your double defect so we can judge for ourselves

maybe check the do it yourself threads about making your seatbelt retract better

the reason they rebooked you because it is on the police computer record you got defected for this problem
and they checked teh second time and werent happy with the replacement seatbelt

dougie_504
01-12-2010, 10:22 PM
The seat belt clearly has to retract so that it's firm against your torso, so you won't going flying forwards in a collision, right? So if it's not retracting then it's not safe. If the cop wasn't happy with the replacement then there's every chance he's just got your safety in mind and isn't a dog.

Otherwise, yeah he might be a dog, but not all coppers are man seriously.

"There are three men on a train. One of them is an economist and one of them is a logician and one of them is a mathematician. And they have just crossed the border into Scotland (I don't know why they are going to Scotland) and they see a brown cow standing in a field from the window of the train (and the cow is standing parallel to the train). And the economist says, 'Look, the cows in Scotland are brown.' And the logician says, 'No. There are cows in Scotland of which at least one is brown.' And the mathematician says, 'No. There is at least one cow in Scotland, of which one side appears to be brown.' And this is funny because economists are not real scientists and because logicians think more clearly, but mathematicians are best."

Ref: Haddon, M. The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time. New York: Vintage, 2003.

Stig
02-12-2010, 03:04 PM
my mate got defected for not having water in washer bottle for the windscreen, true story

Tai
02-12-2010, 03:09 PM
my mate got defected for not having water in washer bottle for the windscreen, true story

Pics or Ban !

flipfire
02-12-2010, 03:10 PM

Yeah ive seen this happen before. Just take it to court, magistrate will tell off the police officer.

anzai
02-12-2010, 03:12 PM
Pics or Ban !

when a mod says true story, it is.

Stig
02-12-2010, 03:14 PM
happened a while ago, during the camberfield drags when the coppers just defected anyone there for anything, it was in his parents camry, i loled

quangsuke
02-12-2010, 03:21 PM
i just found out my license expired whilst i was on my holidays.......copper told me i was driving without a license.

she let me off.
this happened this morning. no kidding.

honda_zivic
02-12-2010, 03:25 PM
a cop will find a opportunity to get u 4 anything. so dont trip balls.

last tym a noob cop try to get my old man 06 sportivo camry for having factory fog lights. hahahaha fkn stupid ass

Nepolian
02-12-2010, 05:24 PM
fkin coppers are corrupted these days .

Just like my old laptop hard drive!

i just found out my license expired whilst i was on my holidays.......copper told me i was driving without a license.
she let me off.

She must be soft!

last tym a noob cop try to get my old man 06 sportivo camry for having factory fog lights. hahahaha fkn stupid ass

Well, yeah stupid ass!

To OP....did/does you seat belt actually work? or did you're missus cousins nieces boyfriend clear it for you?

V73C
02-12-2010, 05:57 PM

she let me off.

She let you off ? My brother had to go to court. Fair enough you should renew it, but its not like we read the things everyday and remember.

MWAKU
02-12-2010, 09:03 PM

uhh, cause he lost 6 points from it -_-

Lukey
02-12-2010, 09:08 PM

its illegal to have them on at anytime unless it is foggy or very bad driving conditions.

NightKids
02-12-2010, 09:14 PM
Yeah sometimes the cops are like that... guess it's the luck of the draw.

honda_zivic
02-12-2010, 10:57 PM
its illegal to have them on at anytime unless it is foggy or very bad driving conditions.

yes i know but it was raining an foggy that time during winter.
also 80 buks fine for driving em on when its not foggy, which i dont know y if some1 can tell me y?

flipfire
02-12-2010, 11:11 PM
It can be distracting and along with headlights it can dazzle people at fast speeds even though its supposed to be pointed downwards. Its just unnecessary to use unless the conditions call for it.

Cops should be hunting down cars with reflector HID's that blind traffic in the opposite direction.

mattchuej8
02-12-2010, 11:22 PM
uhh, cause he lost 6 points from it -_-

(Y) someone with brains.

quangsuke
03-12-2010, 02:07 PM
She let you off ? My brother had to go to court. Fair enough you should renew it, but its not like we read the things everyday and remember.

yeah thats so true.
i just think its how u talk to the copper, if u seem like a decent person who made a genuine mistake then cops are more keen to let u off (just saying not all the time)

dougie_504
03-12-2010, 08:23 PM
yeah thats so true.
i just think its how u talk to the copper, if u seem like a decent person who made a genuine mistake then cops are more keen to let u off (just saying not all the time)

True, although I generally find they want to get the last word in. Like "I'll let you off, but you're lucky I didn't bend you over".

Couple of years ago I was turning right onto a major road behind a large 4WD, which immediately turned left. I thought they were pulling into Safeway so continued to speed up as they turned but when they were out of my way I saw a cop flagging people into a breath testing area.

Had to jump on my breaks a tiny bit, no squealing or skids or anything, but I gave him a little fright so he yelled at me, called me names, hit my car on the bonnet with his radio and told me he would be in a right mind to fine me for wreckless driving etc etc.

I told him the truth - couldn't see him behind the vehicle in front which I thought was turning into Safeway, not a booze bus, and just decided to accelerate since it's an 80 zone. Just kept ranting...but I guess he didn't fine me in the end...

EK1 Civic
05-12-2010, 06:26 PM
Make the bastard pay for dint and re-spray :D