PDA

View Full Version : Back of CU2 Stereo

Ragey_69
03-12-2010, 10:16 PM
Hey Guys,

New here and tried to search the forums, but seem to be going cross-eyed from the sheer number of results and posts.

Have just purchased a 2008 CU2 lux Auto from Sydney and presently it is awaiting shipment to me in Perth ... roll along December 16th :D

My question is: Does anybody have a photograph of the back of the non-nav stereo?

I am wanting to put in a iPod/iPhone solution, and want to see if some of the PAC Audio solutions will really work. They are nice looking ones that can be updated, and don't cause the "not optimised for iPhone" warnings that other kits seem to have .

Thanks for any help anybody can offer,

Regards,

Ragey_69

Asho
06-12-2010, 04:24 PM
http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?75835-xcarlink-Ipod-USB-for-Euro

just read through that

chunsa
06-12-2010, 09:06 PM
Asho I think that's for the CL9 Accord Euro whereas Ragey_69 has the CU2 (newer model).

The CU2 already comes with an aux input so you can just connect a 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable, to your iPod/iPhone. I'm assuming it is just for playing music, however you won't get steering wheel controls etc. Have to manually adjust with the iPod/iPhone.

Wouldn't think you would need the PAC audio products unless I'm missing something else that you want to do with them?

Ragey_69
06-12-2010, 11:04 PM
Asho I think that's for the CL9 Accord Euro whereas Ragey_69 has the CU2 (newer model).

The CU2 already comes with an aux input so you can just connect a 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable, to your iPod/iPhone. I'm assuming it is just for playing music, however you won't get steering wheel controls etc. Have to manually adjust with the iPod/iPhone.

Wouldn't think you would need the PAC audio products unless I'm missing something else that you want to do with them?

Hi chunsa and Asho,

Thanks for the replies, however this is for a CU2, not the CL9. I am wanting to try and get my iPhone to interface into the factory head unit and be able to use the steering wheel controls. Pretty much just about everything that the XCarLink product can do, except that I believe the XCarLink products cause the iPhone 4's to display an error about it not being compatible.