PDA

View Full Version : New CRV 2010 Urban Titanium

cassius
06-12-2010, 09:08 PM
Hi All,
Just thought I would show some pics of the misses new CRV which we got a couple of weeks ago. Love the colour as it looks different in the sun and at night. This is the "limited edition" and we got it when Honda had that weekend sale where there was 750 bucks worth of acessories you could get as well as a 5 year ext honda warranty.

Well the sales pitch sucked us in and we were in the market for a new car as our 2005 Euro was getting a bit long in the tooth and the misses said she wanted a new car...happy wife, happy life I say...

The pictures are prior to the tint we had done that day.

Anyway as a result we got
CRV Limited Edition (comes with Bluetooth, rear reverse sensors, carpet mats and alloys)
Modulo Sports Grill
Headlight/Bonnet protectors
Slim weather shields
Towpack
Side Steps Metal Finish
Roof Racks Type II
front Skid Plate
Fog Lights including surrounds
Organiser Box for the boot so stuff doesnt move around (very usefull and would recommend it. Can fold down when not in use and only take a minute or two to clip it together again)
Rear Bumper/Bootlid Protector
Cargo Area Cover
Door Seal Trim Set
5 Year Honda ext warranty

Got it for 27k changover with a 2005 (Jan) Honda euro. Not sure if its a good deal but we were happy to part with the hard earn.

So far so good, as the car now has a little over 1500km.

Atjo
07-12-2010, 02:56 PM
Congrats on the purchase. Any plan on mods?

SPEEDCORE
09-12-2010, 11:29 AM
Colour in direct sun looks awesome!

Well done on going to Blue Ribbon. Best dealership I have ever dealt with of any make I have ever bought.
Personally hoping for Honda to bring out something decent in next 12 months to make another purchase from them for the woman too.

cassius
11-12-2010, 02:26 PM
No plans for any mods Atjo, happy with it as stock.

Thanks Speedcore, Its our second purchase from Blue Ribbon. There OK and sorted out most of the issues we had with the euro and will see how they go with the CRV

The wife loves the car.

I would really like to get honda seat covers for the back. They sell them overseas, but not in Oz. The part number is 08P32-SWA-100

Also the other question I had, was that up where the front passengers map lights are, there is like a blue light that comes on. Its a very small blue LED type thing. Anyone know what it is?

SPEEDCORE
13-12-2010, 10:45 AM
At a guess..... probably similar deal to the blue light that is on the Subie Forester. Just a little coloured light that helps to see things in the centre console / bins, without being too intrusive distracting to night time driving vision.

as001
05-01-2011, 06:33 AM
Nice.

Shermanator
11-02-2011, 01:45 PM
Wow- You really got some extras their. I finally bit the bullet and getting the side steps put in on Tuesday for my 2007 CRV Luxury. I have pretty much mod the interior. I will upload some photos when all is complete.

Alpine
19-02-2011, 09:15 PM
The service manager at Blue Ribbon Honda is a friend of mine... he'll ensure your new CRV is well looked after if you choose to service it there as well

cassius
20-02-2011, 03:59 PM
Yep the service manager at Blue Ribbon (Neil) has been wonderful with an issue to do with tyres and vibration which the story is long and winded, but nothing has been too much trouble for him to sort out. I even got a call from Honda Australia following up on the issue.

:thumbsup::)