PDA

View Full Version : Help link Immobiliser remote to central locking

PeppeX
08-12-2010, 08:11 PM
Hi, i recently got a car and the dealer said he would include a 3 point immobiliser, he got it installed at Japlink. They installed the immobiliser but i have 2 remotes now, 1 for enabling/disabling immobiliser and my original honda for central locking.

I called Japlink up and they said if i wanted to link the central locking to the new remote i have to pay $100. They said it was an option and u need to add something to the immobiliser. I am unsure if this is true or they were just lazy and want to get $100 from me for linking up some wires.

The small manual booklet i got says:

"The immobiliser control module incorporates central locking information which may be connected to the vehicles central locking."

This is an Autowatch immobiliser and online it says it has "Neg power locking output" and "Optional visual car locator (park or flasher indicator)". So from my understanding its just a matter of connecting up the central locking and indicators to the immobiliser control module.

Do any of u guys know how to link up the central locking and indicator to the immobiliser control module?