PDA

View Full Version : bonnet protector refit kit cl9

roony
20-12-2010, 07:09 AM
hey guys. Im possibly thinking of driving upto sydney on the long weekend. I have a bonnet protector that i used last time i drove there.

Now I have been trying to find the sticker that goes on the end clips of the bonnet. I have looked all over, even Honda dont have any sort of refit type kit. Any suggestions? I also lost one of the screws (2 out of 3 i have)

I was thinking of putting a couple layers of normal type tape but dont want to risk damaging the paint. thanks

roony
13-01-2012, 05:51 PM
Thought I should update this in case anyone needed such a kit.

Part Number: 08P01-SEA-L00A

From the few dealers I checked with, only one knew of such a kit.

CHOOYY
01-04-2012, 10:53 AM
hey ronny where did buy the bonnet protector from and how mch was it ??? thanks

roony
01-04-2012, 11:23 AM
bought it from a honda dealer (melb), mind you a few dealers didnt know of such a kit. Cost me 27$, rip off yes but no choice.

edit: oh the whole bonnet protector? that was I think 70-80$. Came with all fittings. Got it from a honda dealer.

cheapdouchebag
03-04-2012, 11:07 AM
bought it from a honda dealer (melb), mind you a few dealers didnt know of such a kit. Cost me 27$, rip off yes but no choice.

edit: oh the whole bonnet protector? that was I think 70-80$. Came with all fittings. Got it from a honda dealer.

bloody hell makes u think about the prices at dealerships dont u rckn? im sure it must of crossed your mind to make/retrofit somethign that works just the same