PDA

View Full Version : EM1 Brake Pads

rboys
23-12-2010, 04:18 PM
Hi, can anyone recommend some decent brake pads for street use for my EM1? Links or models so I can look up on the net? I have read another thread on here about rotors some suggesting Bendix are pretty decent though I could find the correct model for EM1 on the Brendix website? I am looking at replacing mine soon next year, wanted to see what other EM1's are using out there?

Cheers & Merry Xmas!

akira
25-12-2010, 10:58 AM
depends on your budget mate.
if its normal day to day driving then bendixs are great replacements.
if you want more performance pads then i've heard good reviews with project mu & endless & ebc green stuff

i currently have race brakes on my em1. they work really well except for the squeaky sounds every now and then

rboys
26-12-2010, 06:58 PM
I currently have ebc green stuff on mine, the only down side I find with ebc green stuff is the amount of brake dust on my rims, the box for the ebc green stuff say less brake dust but I can say that isn't true. But they do perform well under heavy braking. I guess that is more important than anything.. Where would I find endless brake pads from for em1?

akira
26-12-2010, 08:09 PM
yeah the ebc greens do make a lot of brake dust when i had them, pretty much had to clean my rims every second day. theres a few traders on here that sells endless brake pads.