PDA

View Full Version : What Model Sony Xplod is this HELP?

Lukezen27
20-01-2005, 08:34 PM
Hi guys

Can anyone tell me what Model this is?

http://www.doubledynasystems.com/Sony.gif

Thx heap's LukeZen

xplod_accord
16-02-2005, 04:07 PM
Im not exactly sure what the model number is but I know that I saw it somewhere. I have seen that same one at Supercheap Auto selling for $400. It's a 2005 model 52 watt mp3. Sorry i cant be more helpful.

micka
17-02-2005, 09:25 AM
sony stuff is hard to pick i find, there's some new stuff that looks similar to the old xplod stuff of around 2000. do you know if its cd/md/cassette player? changer control? sony model name/number have to do with the functions the unit has, ie cd player head units will start cdx-xxxx, mini disc will start mdx-xxxx.
if you hyave a better pic, the model model number is usually next to the cd/ cd text logo in the top-right

Lukezen27
17-02-2005, 05:29 PM
Yeah I got it now

Got ripped off tho

dam eBay

SONY XPLOD CDX-L570X

Missing
wiring loom
Metal Cradle
And the Plastic silver bit that goes round the outside to made it look nice

I got the wiring loom from a mate and it works fine but I still need the other two items

So if anyone go em PM me

Thx Luke

J-MuN
21-02-2005, 05:58 PM
old school...wiring loom and "plastic silver bit" aka facia can be bought from sony direct.. they keep spare parts for 7 years...

Lukezen27
21-02-2005, 07:43 PM
old school...wiring loom and "plastic silver bit" aka facia can be bought from sony direct.. they keep spare parts for 7 years...

Sweet

tho I sent em e-mail about three weeks ago without any reply :thumbdwn:

J-MuN
21-02-2005, 08:34 PM
yeh dont expect replies to emails... this time of year, they are trying to organise new models / product launches and advertising etc.. jus call up would be easier...

Lukezen27
21-02-2005, 08:39 PM
lol

The guy that I got it off from eBay has come through and got the parts for me

wow thats a first

Get ripped off then the guy who ripps me off helps me out

Must have felt bad :thumbsup: