PDA

View Full Version : 2010 CRV - Side Step

ViHatcher
04-01-2011, 07:48 AM
Hi Guys :wave:,
Am looking to add side step to my CRV. I can see 2 options available, Modulo or the metal finish. For those already have side step on yours, could you let me know which one you have/recommend and width measure of it? I am looking for use of it rather than look. Thanks~

cassius
17-01-2011, 04:34 PM
Mate, I dont think there is a modulo side step. There was only 2 options to choose from for the CRV, and that was a Type I and a Type II (Metal Finish) side step. We chose the TypeII on our CRV and you can see actual pics in my thread.

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?143096-New-CRV-2010-Urban-Titanium

The brochure for the modulo pack includes the Type I side step which doesnt come out as far as the Type II. IMO the TypeII is more functional and a nice metal finish.

The accessories brocure online at the Honda website shows the difference between the 2 types.

Cheers
Clay

ThiefInDaNite
18-01-2011, 05:00 PM
Mate, I dont think there is a modulo side step. There was only 2 options to choose from for the CRV, and that was a Type I and a Type II (Metal Finish) side step. We chose the TypeII on our CRV and you can see actual pics in my thread.

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?143096-New-CRV-2010-Urban-Titanium

The brochure for the modulo pack includes the Type I side step which doesnt come out as far as the Type II. IMO the TypeII is more functional and a nice metal finish.

The accessories brocure online at the Honda website shows the difference between the 2 types.

Cheers
Clay

I think the TypeII is nicer and useful, TypeI is more like for the show :-).

Shermanator
26-01-2011, 01:50 PM
I have been looking for the Type 2 side steps as well. However currently at almost 800 bucks a set finding it hard fetched to outlay the cash. Anyone no where you can get them at a more affordable price? or at least cheaper?

Also response to Cassius- The Type 1 is included in the Modulo Pack, and the type 2 is included in the Active Pack.