PDA

View Full Version : Need help!

GMS1989
07-01-2011, 08:55 PM
Hey im Gab. I recently just bought a Honda Accord Euro 04. 140,000km on clock. And just recently ive started to hear a wineing sound whilst turning the steering wheel. While i drive straight, the problem does not occur. As i go around corners it makes this "wineing noise" As i open up the bonnet of the car i smell something burning.. Its not the oil nor the clutch. I recently have changed my oil in the car to MOBILE 1 5-30. It's definitely not the wheels... Only while turning i get this noise. The noise "appears" near…
The Noise is coming between the power steering fluid assembly and the left hand side of the engine. (where the pulley are on top, drivers side) The cable between the power steering fluid assembly.

It would be good to hear from you :D

Fredoops
08-01-2011, 09:43 PM
Hey im Gab. I recently just bought a Honda Accord Euro 04. 140,000km on clock. And just recently ive started to hear a wineing sound whilst turning the steering wheel. While i drive straight, the problem does not occur. As i go around corners it makes this "wineing noise" As i open up the bonnet of the car i smell something burning.. Its not the oil nor the clutch. I recently have changed my oil in the car to MOBILE 1 5-30. It's definitely not the wheels... Only while turning i get this noise. The noise "appears" near…
The Noise is coming between the power steering fluid assembly and the left hand side of the engine. (where the pulley are on top, drivers side) The cable between the power steering fluid assembly.

It would be good to hear from you :D

Read this:
http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?140472-CL9-odd-whirring-noise..

Its a common problem

PS: also if you don't mind, please state the series of your vehicle on your thread tag, IE: your car is a CL9 accord euro so "[CL9]" should be added to the front of your thread title (eg: [CL9] Need help!)