skyfrank85
15-01-2011, 03:48 PM
Hi

all good now, found out only the head gasket blown,

thanks for all the input

cheers

DLO01
15-01-2011, 03:51 PM
Have you sucked up water while driving? Did the engine stop when this happened? How do you know 0.5-1LT got in to it?

skyfrank85
15-01-2011, 04:04 PM
yes the filter pick up lots of water when the car is moving, the engine did stop, couldn't start for like 5mins, , after the engine start, that's when the noise start to come out,

i flush out the oil from the engine, the color is like chocolate milk, and total oil out from the engine is like near 5 lit in the bucket,

DLO01
15-01-2011, 04:15 PM
Hmmm, thats not good man. If it cut out when engine running, I'd say you defiantly have damaged something internally. I would have thought a bent rod or something as water does not compress like air. Did it just cut out or did abruptly stop with a big shud? Would not have been good running the engine with water in the oil either.

trism
15-01-2011, 07:50 PM
dont start it again.

youll risk doing more damage.

get it towed to a mechanic if you dont know what youre doing, and tell them that it has suspected hydrolock, and something is broken.

if you do feel confident enough, youll need to pull the head off, strip it down and see if anything is bent or broken.

then youll need to pull the block apart and see if the rods are bent.