PDA

View Full Version : 1.5 Jazz 1/4 mile confirmed

Jus-10
21-01-2005, 06:39 PM
For all those that doubted the supreme performance in a previous thread where there were claims that the Jazz could never do a 16 - in fact, many thought it would be closer to the 18 second mark.

Well I hope all those that doubted are hungry cause I'm serving up a dose of humble pie especially for you :wave:

On the 19th at WSID I managed a 16.6 pass on my very first ever run with a substantial amount of wheel spin.

I will be getting the slip scanned in so I can officially go up on the board with all the specific details of the run, but I thought you would all like a bit of a heads-up first.

I will be heading out again in March with aims of a low 16 pass which is a pretty reasonble goal if I can get the launch right.

kenshin
21-01-2005, 08:31 PM
2003 GD3 Fit
A'pexi Power Intake
Spoon upper and lower bars
Tein Super Wagon Coilovers
A'pexi V-AFC II
Custom Exhaust
16" Gram Lights 57s

wow... stock honda jazz... congrats

MKI4EVA
21-01-2005, 09:04 PM
thats what I was thinking...........

I i gotta give it to him.............16's is 16's.

TypeG
21-01-2005, 09:21 PM
Nice Jus, good work

it is way better result compare to those people who think a Jazz can do only 18s

keep it up \Jus

EuroAccord13
21-01-2005, 09:36 PM
A'pexi V-AFC II
Custom Exhaust
16" Gram Lights 57s

Equals...

Better Time :D

WELL DONE DUDE!!! :D

Catcha
21-01-2005, 09:52 PM
Go the Jazzee well done ......

kenshin
21-01-2005, 10:43 PM
Nice Jus, good work

it is way better result compare to those people who think a Jazz can do only 18s

keep it up \Jus
no one is questioning that a tuned jazz can do 16's...
but the real question/fun is with a stock jazz... :D

Easyjet
21-01-2005, 11:13 PM
Hi Guys,
I'm a newbie! :wave: I've just picked up my Jazz last week and found this forum. I've read the August 2004 issue of wheels where they conducted a slugfest between small cars (Fiesta Ghia/Barina CD/Jazz VTi/Mazda 2 Neo).

Here are some of the results (These times were based on the best of 2 runs from the same driver),

0-60km/h
Fiesta Ghia (4.5sec)/Barina CD (5.0sec)/Jazz VTi (4.2sec)/Mazda 2 Neo (4.5sec)
0-100km/h
Fiesta Ghia (10.7sec)/Barina CD (11.7sec)/Jazz VTi (9.3sec)/Mazda 2 Neo (10.4sec)
0-400m(1/4 mile)
Fiesta Ghia (17.3sec@128km)/Barina CD (17.8sec@125km)/Jazz VTi (16.6sec@134km)/Mazda 2 Neo (17.2sec@132km)

These results seem quite good for a stock Jazz VTi manual. :D

TypeG
22-01-2005, 12:53 AM
oh shit
Jus, yr mod do nth or u need to improve yr skill
Joking =)

muli
22-01-2005, 12:45 PM
Jus-10, whats your current air intake setup look like, did you end up getting a box or CAI? any change of hearing this exhaust in action, little sound clip pleeeaase:) :)

Jus-10
22-01-2005, 01:19 PM
I think it is more that I need to improve my skill more than anything.....the guys doing the mag tests are doing this sort of thing on a pretty regular basis, so I am pretty happy that I could at least match their results at this stage me being the novice I am. We all know that mild mods such as intake and exhaust aren't going to give massive gains, so I am content with the results at this point.

My exact time was 16.631 @ 84.71mph (136.33kmh). So I am carrying a little bit more speed through the traps than a stock one. Also a note that I was running 100% street trim - floor mats, spare, tools, the works.....

A couple of interesting points to note. On my fastest run I had a 60ft time of 2.658 which was the 2nd slowest of the 4 runs. My fastest 60ft time was 2.481 so automatically there is room for improvement there to shave a few tenths off.

However, whilst I clocked 84.71mph on my fastest run, on my other 3 (I also did 2 16.8s and a flat 17) I was around the 81mph mark.

I think it's pretty safe to say that once I improve my technique I can look at times on the better side of 16.5. I will be aiming for that 16.2 on my next trip out, but I will most probably be looking at stripping the interior out next time....

I think it would be good if we could get a couple of Sydney-siders out one night for a bit of a comparo - autos, manuals, stock and modded. It's only $45 and it is alot of fun.

TypeG
22-01-2005, 02:07 PM
I hope i am in Sdyney man

but good enough Jus and good work since u arent professional enough compare with those tester.

Andys
22-01-2005, 02:18 PM
Hmm, good stuff :thumbsup:

Look forward to hearing more..

Tofu
13-09-2005, 12:08 AM
ok i know this is an old thread but i would just like to say...well dome Justin for getting a 16.6s pass that's what i got in my auto DC5...which makes me think i bought the wrong car..lol

who knows...i might just sell the DC5 and drive a Jazz...

panda
13-09-2005, 08:29 AM
good going jus

provided same situation and same car with smaller lightwheels, 15" or 14" will result in quicker time?

UNLS1
13-09-2005, 09:50 AM
shites, thats very impressive for a jazz. Considering i go drag racing at heathcote abit and the stock V6 commodores are running a high 15-low 16!

I was dared to take the 1.3lt jazz man to heathcote for the day but the boss wouldnt let me take it lol! would of been a laugh!

Ahhh well i still got to get into the 13's with my stockish V8....running 14.01 atm so close yet so far!

LAGOOT
13-09-2005, 10:32 AM
congrats on a great time champ!
keep it slashing at it ;) :thumbsup:

MRFIT
13-09-2005, 11:21 AM
great effort jus.....

crazyray
13-09-2005, 11:48 AM
good effort dude

Zimp13
13-09-2005, 01:29 PM
keep it on .....

crazyray
13-09-2005, 01:33 PM
when you taking yours to the track Zimp13

Jus-10
13-09-2005, 01:42 PM
Man this is an old thread, when I first saw it I thought someone else had hit the 1/4 mile!

Next time I head out, it will be on my stock 14s with some slight weight reduction (no rear seats or spare/tools).

The weather is starting to get pretty good now with warm days to heat the track and cool nights, so it might be time to think about heading out again me thinks.

Would be good if we could get a few of the Jazz guys to head out to Wisid one night for a bit of a comparo

edw-R
13-09-2005, 04:16 PM
Well done. 16.6's with 1.5 engine.

Zimp13
13-09-2005, 04:36 PM
when you taking yours to the track Zimp13

heheh... i dunno man... if u guys go i ll go as well ...

bluevti
13-09-2005, 05:33 PM
Hi I'm a newbie here too,

I have a manual vti jazz, and I always find it interesting how many people don't believe they can do 16's. The number of ppl that doubt it makes me, in a small way, doubt it to..

So I dug up some evidence:

1) August 2004 issue of wheels as well, and yeah it stated higher up in this thread it shows 16.6sec for stock jazz.

2) Another resource which helps to confirm this time is WongKN's great Jazz article on http://asia.vtec.net/Reviews/JazzVtec/index.html where he tests a stock CVT 1.5 jazz to record a best time of 16.9.

I've driven both the CVT and the manual 1.5 vtec and the manual is definately quicker. (However I would have got CVT if budget permitted!)

Anyway for some reason, despite how much I believe its times, I won't feel completely vindicated until I time mine ;-) It feels very strong for a 1.5, especially when you put decent premium in it (caltex or bp98). It's still under warranty so it won't be seeing any quarter mile action at Adelaide Internationa; - just incase my car dealer is watching - paranoid i know!

Andy

ps: I'm looking for some 04 Vti-S rims.. pm me

Jus-10
14-09-2005, 01:03 PM
So you still don't fully believe it even though I have done it at an official meet with time slips (along with some witnesses from some guys at S2Ki who were there)????

I can email you a pic of the time slip if you like?

As for that whole warranty crap...take your number plates off at the track and then there is no proof...it is your safest bet (both for warranty and insurance purposes)

I have lined up against a CVT (it was stock) and my car walked away from it very convincingly.

I still think a very low 16 (maybe even a slight dip in to the 15s) is achievable if I get a bit more practice at getting off the line well - that was my biggest problem, either too much wheel spin, or it would bog down. The rest of the drive is easy as as because you are going so freakin slow! (It feels really really slow)

Andys
14-09-2005, 01:06 PM
I have lined up against a CVT (it was stock) and my car walked away from it very convincingly.

There's only one way to launch the CVT with any decent performance.. and its very, very, very bad for it :D

- Andrew

gd1_nz
14-09-2005, 01:15 PM
There's only one way to launch the CVT with any decent performance.. and its very, very, very bad for it :D

- Andrew

Rev it very high in N then drop it to D??....or is there a faster way to lauch the CVT??...

Andys
14-09-2005, 01:20 PM
Rev it very high in N then drop it to D??....or is there a faster way to lauch the CVT??...

Hehe yeah, that. "Very high" depends how much wheel spin vs launch vs damage you want

bluevti
14-09-2005, 01:29 PM
Jus-10,

Nah mate I completely believe you, however your jazz is modified so I can't use your car as an example when debating/talking about it with disbelieving friends.

I can say stuff like my mirage did low 17's and my jazz is definately faster, or this one mag out of 5 states it can do 16's.. They have some good arguments to fuel their disbelief.

So basically what im saying is i'm very confident standard manual vti's can do high 16's, however until I time my car or have timeslip of totally stock jazz, I can't 100% win the argument against disbelievers.

Andy

Jus-10
14-09-2005, 01:51 PM
Do it man!!!!

I can't get anyone else to do it!

rev-tech
14-09-2005, 02:10 PM
where's pete? everyone try to convince him to head out to the track! :D drag's can't be worse than circuit, or his normal style of driving for that matter ;) hehehe

i'd hit the track with my car if it wasn't fu*ked, would be interesting to compare to the jazz, roughly the same weight and power.
had one race with pete, *cough*on a provate road*cough* but dodgied up 2nd-3rd change :(

Shane

bluevti
14-09-2005, 02:18 PM
My Vti is due for its 10k service so once thats done, I'll look into it.

I bought my jazz with ~400kms on the clock from private seller who decided he had too many cars (wrx sti, echo, jazz and volvo). This service is the first one since I've owned it so have a few little things I want checked out.

muli
14-09-2005, 04:58 PM
i really wanna take mine to the track, just trying to convince a mate to take his DC5R and film it while racing, just to see how much faster it is, i know it'll flog me but all fun in the end

coladuna
24-09-2005, 08:02 PM
Really don't see what the big deal is. I first thought that was the time with a stock Jazz and thought what a BS and I was right. :D

bluevti
24-09-2005, 08:30 PM
coladuna: If i read you're reponse right, you're saying you dont believe stock 1.5 jazz can do 16's? Why would Wheels report it doing 16's if it didnt?

coladuna
24-09-2005, 08:44 PM
coladuna: If i read you're reponse right, you're saying you dont believe stock 1.5 jazz can do 16's? Why would Wheels report it doing 16's if it didnt?

I don't even know what a stock Jazz can do quarter mile. I was only going by Jus-10's excitement over his time.
Then please tell me what the big deal is for a relatively heavily modified Jazz to do mid 16 secs quater mile?

EDIT: What Wheels are you reading there? A personally edited version? LOL
I have a Wheels magazine right in front of me and I don't see any 16 secs quarter mile for Jazz. It quotes 17.5sec for VTi-S manual and 18 sec for CVT, which sounds a lot more realistic considering it does 0-100 in 10 secs or so.

bluevti
24-09-2005, 11:24 PM
Hehe, yeah I have to say, I did expect more from jus-10's drag time given his mods. However he said recently that he expects it to do much better now.

I'll scan the mag for you :) Just got to polish up my photoshop editing skills first.. nah just joking the mag has it in original print - no need for me to edit it.

I understand your skeptisism, as I also have wheels and motor mags quoting 17s for the manual jazz.

TypeG
24-09-2005, 11:43 PM
dun worry about him
he always BS himself but keep say others is BS
he just think his euro is the best
lol

coladuna
25-09-2005, 12:36 AM
dun worry about him
he always BS himself but keep say others is BS
he just think his euro is the best
lol

No, I don't and you are an idiot who can't even speak or write a proper english.
Go home and study a bit more idiot.
I know my euro is faster than Jazz and better in every single aspect.
Not that I really care and wasn't the point of my post.
I just get sick of all the BS that gets posted on Jazz forum and people implying that Jazz is a "quick" car.
All I can say about the Jazz is fuel efficient, good build quality, adequate power, acceptable looks. Words such as "performance", "fast" etc does not even come anywhere near it.
Keep ricing up your self-claimed "pocket rocket"

Let me guess. Are you the idiot who claimed to have kept up with Prelude VTi-R with a Jazz? or was that a different idiot? too many delusional idiots to keep track of.

coladuna
25-09-2005, 12:38 AM
I'll scan the mag for you :) Just got to polish up my photoshop editing skills first.. nah just joking the mag has it in original print - no need for me to edit it.

I understand your skeptisism, as I also have wheels and motor mags quoting 17s for the manual jazz.

I have no idea what you're trying to say here.
Are you saying that you have a Wheels magazine quoting a different figure?
As if a stock Jazz will do 16 sec flat quarter mile run. In someone's dream maybe.

Besides Jus-10 improved almost 1 sec in quartermile run, which if you didn't know, is a big improvement.

nipnip
25-09-2005, 12:43 AM
no offence, but if you dont like any of the jazz forums discussions then dont comment

because when you do and someone disagrees with you, you get your knickers in a knot anyway

coladuna
25-09-2005, 12:52 AM
no offence, but if you dont like any of the jazz forums discussions then dont comment

because when you do and someone disagrees with you, you get your knickers in a knot anyway

Do I give a shit about what you think? I think not.
I think I'm entitled to posting the fact, not some made up BS.
The fact is I have a Wheels Magazine right in front of me and it clearly says 17.5 sec for manual and 18 sec for CVT. There's nothing to disagree on. It's a FACT.

Wow, Jazz must be so quick. SP23 does it in 16 sec according to Wheels magazine. Jazz only makes 81kW or something and it's faster than a car that makes 118kW. Must be a MIRACLE!~~ More like a delusion of crazy owners.

I don't doubt that Jus-10 did 16 sec with all that mod. However, I doubt that a stock Jazz will be able to do that.

One thing I find really funny is that Jazz owners here tend to get very upset when someone point out that Jazz is not a performance car and rather slow.
Is that really surprising? I thought you knew what to expect when you bought it. It's not meant to be a hot hatch or anything. Haha. I feel like I bagged out a NSX and said that it's slow or something.

TypeG
25-09-2005, 01:10 AM
No, I don't and you are an idiot who can't even speak or write a proper english.
Go home and study a bit more idiot.
I know my euro is faster than Jazz and better in every single aspect.
Not that I really care and wasn't the point of my post.
I just get sick of all the BS that gets posted on Jazz forum and people implying that Jazz is a "quick" car.
All I can say about the Jazz is fuel efficient, good build quality, adequate power, acceptable looks. Words such as "performance", "fast" etc does not even come anywhere near it.
Keep ricing up your self-claimed "pocket rocket"

Let me guess. Are you the idiot who claimed to have kept up with Prelude VTi-R with a Jazz? or was that a different idiot? too many delusional idiots to keep track of.

lol
well, i never learn english in school tho but i believe i do a lot more study than u do.
all BS posts are started by you so stop complain and just go back to yr euro forum idiot.
sorry i never claim a jazz is faster and a euro or prelude but i am the person who say euro luxury is not worth the money. remember than sucker

TypeG
25-09-2005, 01:16 AM
The fact is I have a Wheels Magazine right in front of me and it clearly says 17.5 sec for manual and 18 sec for CVT. There's nothing to disagree on. It's a FACT.

Wow, Jazz must be so quick. SP23 does it in 16 sec according to Wheels magazine. Jazz only makes 81kW or something and it's faster than a car that makes 118kW. Must be a MIRACLE!~~ More like a delusion of crazy owners.

I don't doubt that Jus-10 did 16 sec with all that mod. However, I doubt that a stock Jazz will be able to do that.

One thing I find really funny is that Jazz owners here tend to get very upset when someone point out that Jazz is not a performance car and rather slow.
Is that really surprising? I thought you knew what to expect when you bought it. It's not meant to be a hot hatch or anything. Haha. I feel like I bagged out a NSX and said that it's slow or something.

yes we are very upset when U point out that Jazz is not a performance car and rather slow coz we all like our cars and all our plan is to make it go faster.
if u dun think it is not a performance car, just leave this forum as everytime u are here, u are upsetting us.
Who know our cars cant be a performance car in a near future. So do a family car like Euro

TypeG
25-09-2005, 01:17 AM
also good luck in editng all the posts u made here and i know u trying hard enough to pi$$ us off

coladuna
25-09-2005, 01:26 AM
lol
well, i never learn english in school tho but i believe i do a lot more study than u do.
all BS posts are started by you so stop complain and just go back to yr euro forum idiot.
sorry i never claim a jazz is faster and a euro or prelude but i am the person who say euro luxury is not worth the money. remember than sucker

Haha. You live and study in Australia and you're saying that? What an excuse.
I'm sorry, but I have already graduated from university and working full-time. Unlike people like you, I make my own living and pay for everything myself. Good luck with finding a job when you have 100 grammatical errors in every sentence. LOL You continue your worthless study and I'll keep making more money. I'll take money over study anyday.

"remember than sucker"?
Once again, if you can't communicate what you want to say, don't even bother because that sentence doesn't even make sense.

Like I care about what you think about my car. I don't give a crap.
I don't care if you drive a cheap car or not, but I know one thing and that's that my car craps all over yours. Sorry to other Jazz owners, but you can't honestly expect someone to say that a $25K car is better than a $45K car.

coladuna
25-09-2005, 01:32 AM
yes we are very upset when U point out that Jazz is not a performance car and rather slow coz we all like our cars and all our plan is to make it go faster.
if u dun think it is not a performance car, just leave this forum as everytime u are here, u are upsetting us.
Who know our cars cant be a performance car in a near future. So do a family car like Euro

That's not my problem. Ask anyone on the planet. No one will say Jazz is a performance car and most will say they are slow. No surprises there. At least that's what I thought, even for extremely delusional owners like you.
Go ahead and make it faster all you want. I'm not gonna care, but whatever you do to Jazz won't make it a performance car unless you are talking about a drastic mod that totally changes the essence of the car, which I'm sure no one on this forum is willing to do on the Jazz or could afford to.

You really are an idiot, you know that? So I can't visit Jazz forum if I think they are not performance cars? Or are you having trouble communicating again? LOL

It appears that you are having trouble because I can't make sense of what you said in your last sentence. It's a total garbage and broken English no one can ever comprehend.

Don't you worry. I'm not planning to spend a cent on the Euro doing stupid mods like CF bonnet on a Jazz like you did. Maybe you'll beg your mama and papa to buy you more mods for your Jazz. Good luck with that.

You'll have to spend a fortune before you can beat Euro with a Jazz anyway. haha. This is getting really funny.

TypeG
25-09-2005, 01:35 AM
lol
sorry sir
i am living in Australia. I have graduated in my Bachelor and Master degree. I have my own job, own car and my own living too. I can communicate with my workmate as working in AUstralia do not need to speak english all the time anyway. Plus I may have chance to do my PhD anytime. Who give me a sh1t even my engilsh is suck. well some sucker do i know.

euro luxury is not worth the money is IMO and it is NEVER = a jazz is better than a $45k car. where the fxxk i say euro is better than a jazz. I buy a jazz over euro because it worth the price IMO. is that make any sense SIR

coladuna
25-09-2005, 01:42 AM
lol
sorry sir
i am living in Australia. I have graduated in my Bachelor and Master degree. I have my own job, own car and my own living too. I can communicate with my workmate as working in AUstralia do not need to speak english all the time anyway. Plus I may have chance to do my PhD anytime. Who give me a sh1t even my engilsh is suck. well some sucker do i know.

euro luxury is not worth the money is IMO and it is NEVER = a jazz is better than a $45k car. where the fxxk i say euro is better than a jazz. I buy a jazz over euro because it worth the price IMO. is that make any sense SIR

Haha. I'm proud of you, son. Who else could score a job with that kind of written english skill? No one else but YOU.
Very lucky that you can write any broken english crap in your line of work. lol
You should feel sorry for me because in my line of work, I'd be fired instantly if my written english skills were at your level. LOL

No, you bought a Jazz because your budget didn't stretch.

BTW, your sentences don't make any sense at all once again.
It's anyone's guess how you got through bachelor and masters degree. haha

TypeG
25-09-2005, 01:46 AM
That's not my problem. Ask anyone on the planet. No one will say Jazz is a performance car and most will say they are slow. No surprises there. At least that's what I thought, even for extremely delusional owners like you.
Go ahead and make it faster all you want. I'm not gonna care, but whatever you do to Jazz won't make it a performance car unless you are talking about a drastic mod that totally changes the essence of the car, which I'm sure no one on this forum is willing to do on the Jazz or could afford to.

You really are an idiot, you know that? So I can't visit Jazz forum if I think they are not performance cars? Or are you having trouble communicating again? LOL

It appears that you are having trouble because I can't make sense of what you said in your last sentence. It's a total garbage and broken English no one can ever comprehend.

Don't you worry. I'm not planning to spend a cent on the Euro doing stupid mods like CF bonnet on a Jazz like you did. Maybe you'll beg your mama and papa to buy you more mods for your Jazz. Good luck with that.

You'll have to spend a fortune before you can beat Euro with a Jazz anyway. haha. This is getting really funny.

are u saying people owning a Jazz is extremely poor or sth which cannot afford to make it a performance car ? what is yr measurement as a performance car? like a euro?

Yeah i admin I do have problem understand some difficult articles or whatever but I am good enough to read all yr BS and I am not have a good mood to editing yr own post and correct all yr errors everytime after u posted.

the original owner of the cf boonet is not me. I just bought it off second hand. i dun care whether u going to mod yr euro or not but to respect other owners who love their cars and their mod.
However, from posts, u never know how to respect a human being and again dun talk about my mum and dad as you talked about my parent in the past already. Thx

TypeG
25-09-2005, 01:56 AM
Haha. I'm proud of you, son. Who else could score a job with that kind of written english skill? No one else but YOU.
Very lucky that you can write any broken english crap in your line of work. lol
You should feel sorry for me because in my line of work, I'd be fired instantly if my written english skills were at your level. LOL

No, you bought a Jazz because your budget didn't stretch.

BTW, your sentences don't make any sense at all once again.
It's anyone's guess how you got through bachelor and masters degree. haha

please tell me what are not make sentence to you and i will explain to you clearly .
there are some jobs which didnt require to write any english at all. Even in my bachelor or even my master, i dont need any english written skills at all.
sorry, i dun need to prove if I have enough cash for a euro at all but a euro is only 1Xk on top of a jazz anyway. However, the main thing is I did enjoy every rides i got.
If u want to complain how the fxxk i got through my bachelor and master dgree, feel free to talk to my previous university. You can contact them by visiting www.rmit.edu.au (http://www.rmit.edu.au) or www.monash.edu.au (http://www.monash.edu.au) and my Monash ID was 18057101 and I am happy to resit or redo any exam or assignment or research again.

coladuna
25-09-2005, 01:57 AM
are u saying people owning a Jazz is extremely poor or sth which cannot afford to make it a performance car ? what is yr measurement as a performance car? like a euro?

Yeah i admin I do have problem understand some difficult articles or whatever but I am good enough to read all yr BS and I am not have a good mood to editing yr own post and correct all yr errors everytime after u posted.

the original owner of the cf boonet is not me. I just bought it off second hand. i dun care whether u going to mod yr euro or not but to respect other owners who love their cars and their mod.
However, from posts, u never know how to respect a human being and again dun talk about my mum and dad as you talked about my parent in the past already. Thx

Are you sure you are good enough to undertand my posts? When did I say all people owning a Jazz is extremely poor? Besides, 25K is not a car that extremely poor people drive around in. You can go on all night trying to accuse me of things I didn't even say.

And No, I do not think of Euro as a performance car. Let's just say I think of it as a sporty sedan. My measure for a performance car? That's a bit subjective don't you think? However, it's easy to say that Jazz is NOT a performance car. Is it so hard for you to accept that Jazz is not a performance car? You must have an ego bigger than your brain. LOL

What does respect have to do with stating the fact that Wheels magazine quotes 17.5 sec quartermile for Jazz VTi-S manual and saying that is slow? Are you saying that's fast by any means?

I don't have a problem with people spending their money on mods. It's not my money so I don't give a shit whether they throw it down the drain, but it is annoying when certain people think their cars are performance cars and get all upset when someone says otherwise. You have a twisted understanding of the word 'respect', don't you? Respect doesn't mean bullshitting.

coladuna
25-09-2005, 02:02 AM
please tell me what are not make sentence to you and i will explain to you clearly .
there are some jobs which didnt require to write any english at all. Even in my bachelor or even my master, i dont need any english written skills at all.
sorry, i dun need to prove if I have enough cash for a euro at all but a euro is only 1Xk on top of a jazz anyway. However, the main thing is I did enjoy every rides i got.
If u want to complain how the fxxk i got through my bachelor and master dgree, feel free to talk to my previous university. You can contact them by visiting www.rmit.edu.au (http://www.rmit.edu.au/) or www.monash.edu.au (http://www.monash.edu.au/) and my Monash ID was 18057101 and I am happy to resit or redo any exam or assignment or research again.

Don't bother. I doubt you'll make it any easier to understand anyway. Language skill is not something you gain within 30 mins. LOL

However, I do find it amusing that whatever job you have, does not require good communication skills. That's like the most basic requirement of any job. All I can think of is.... LOL

I don't really care whether you got your bachelor or masters degree. It's not even a significant achievement unless you graduated with distinction or something. I've seen heaps of overseas students who couldn't speak or write jackshit and they all managed to pass bachelor/master degree so it's not really a surprise anymore. Whether that should be allowed or not is a different story however.

TypeG
25-09-2005, 02:13 AM
Are you sure you are good enough to undertand my posts? When did I say all people owning a Jazz is extremely poor? Besides, 25K is not a car that extremely poor people drive around in. You can go on all night trying to accuse me of things I didn't even say.

And No, I do not think of Euro as a performance car. Let's just say I think of it as a sporty sedan. My measure for a performance car? That's a bit subjective don't you think? However, it's easy to say that Jazz is NOT a performance car. Is it so hard for you to accept that Jazz is not a performance car? You must have an ego bigger than your brain. LOL

What does respect have to do with stating the fact that Wheels magazine quotes 17.5 sec quartermile for Jazz VTi-S manual and saying that is slow? Are you saying that's fast by any means?

I don't have a problem with people spending their money on mods. It's not my money so I don't give a shit whether they throw it down the drain, but it is annoying when certain people think their cars are performance cars and get all upset when someone says otherwise. You have a twisted understanding of the word 'respect', don't you? Respect doesn't mean bullshitting.

which I'm sure no one on this forum is willing to do on the Jazz or could afford to.

yeah i do understand what u saying as u THINK all the people in this FORUM is so poor which cant even put a custom turbo kit in to make a jazz a fast car?

yeah it is subjective i do admin as I think a euro is a family car like camry which will never turn out a performance car but i do think it is quite sporty so do a Jazz.

dun get me wrong as i never bought a Wheels mag in my whole life. However, do respect everyone in this forum (not even a jazz or some older car like EG) as we all love our ride and we want to make it drive, and look better as long as we can afford.

I never misunderstand the word "RESPECT" as unless u wont respect a person which have problem in english.

a Jazz can be a perforamnce car if u have cash so it do have the potiential to be a performance car. I am asking what is yr measurement for a performance car as I do believe a custom turbo kit will make a jazz a performance car. At the same time you may thing a 360 is the only performance car in yr mind.

TypeG
25-09-2005, 02:21 AM
Don't bother. I doubt you'll make it any easier to understand anyway. Language skill is not something you gain within 30 mins. LOL

However, I do find it amusing that whatever job you have, does not require good communication skills. That's like the most basic requirement of any job. All I can think of is.... LOL

I don't really care whether you got your bachelor or masters degree. It's not even a significant achievement unless you graduated with distinction or something. I've seen heaps of overseas students who couldn't speak or write jackshit and they all managed to pass bachelor/master degree so it's not really a surprise anymore. Whether that should be allowed or not is a different story however.

well it is really a miracle as a lot of people coming from oversea who cant speak or write a good english but pass all the exam and assignment but that's how Australia University works now. U better sleep now as I can think of a lot of job which didnt even need to speak and write english (in my mind, programming lang is not called english) as long as u got a non- Oz boss. So keep yr surprise going as it happens all the time now. Plus sound like you dun have any chance to get to PhD as or Master ( you may have chance to get into one tho) as some Master and all PhD do need distinction results to get in or being recommended to get in.

I am fine so dun need to worry about me as I am not born in an english speaking country anyway.

TypeG
25-09-2005, 02:31 AM

respect people like me who want to make my car look a bit better alright? Well, it is not in performance purposes at all as even my old dc2r do not have cf bonnet anyway. oh.. is a dc2r or a slightly slower Ek4 a performance car for u?
The reason why I am asking is that they are the two of the performance cars (IMO:D ) which i have owned ages before and I dont have a cf bonnet for them either.... even my fto, supra, little echo, mrs

Tofu
25-09-2005, 09:37 AM
Sorry Mods, but ban be if you must, i just have to say this....

Coladuna, **** off...
You keep repeating yourself and stating "Do I care what you say/think etc",
if you don't care, then why bother revisiting this thread and posting meaningless comments.

If you must know, people who graduate from university here in Australia doesn't prove anything about their english skills.

Actually, wait I have no time for such people like you.
:thumbdwn:

coladuna
25-09-2005, 10:21 AM
Sorry Mods, but ban be if you must, i just have to say this....

Coladuna, **** off...
You keep repeating yourself and stating "Do I care what you say/think etc",
if you don't care, then why bother revisiting this thread and posting meaningless comments.

If you must know, people who graduate from university here in Australia doesn't prove anything about their english skills.

Actually, wait I have no time for such people like you.
:thumbdwn:

Why don't you **** off? Another idiot comes trotting along...
If you haven't realised it was TypeG who got all personal and agitated just because I mentioned the fact that Jazz is quoted as doing 17.5sec over quartermile in Wheels magazine. If you wanna dispute that, you are as stupid and delusional as TypeG.

coladuna
25-09-2005, 10:29 AM
well it is really a miracle as a lot of people coming from oversea who cant speak or write a good english but pass all the exam and assignment but that's how Australia University works now. U better sleep now as I can think of a lot of job which didnt even need to speak and write english (in my mind, programming lang is not called english) as long as u got a non- Oz boss. So keep yr surprise going as it happens all the time now. Plus sound like you dun have any chance to get to PhD as or Master ( you may have chance to get into one tho) as some Master and all PhD do need distinction results to get in or being recommended to get in.

I am fine so dun need to worry about me as I am not born in an english speaking country anyway.

And you think I was born here? haha
English is my second language too.
BTW, every single sentence you write doesn't make any sense. You will have a serious issue. Haha. you are acting like you are smarter than me when you can't even basically say "how are you" without making errors? hilarious!
Yea yea. waste all your time doing all the study you need. Degrees don't equal money. I don't need to do a crappy Masters degree because I havee a job in a professional industry and they have a course of their own.
You sure have a bright future ahead of you, don't you? limiting your job opportunities to chinese speaking employers in english speaking country. haha
I think you are in a wrong country if you didn't realise by now.
Thanks "captain obvious" for pointing out you don't need a good english skill if you work for non-english speaking employer.

coladuna
25-09-2005, 10:32 AM
respect people like me who want to make my car look a bit better alright? Well, it is not in performance purposes at all as even my old dc2r do not have cf bonnet anyway. oh.. is a dc2r or a slightly slower Ek4 a performance car for u?
The reason why I am asking is that they are the two of the performance cars (IMO:D ) which i have owned ages before and I dont have a cf bonnet for them either.... even my fto, supra, little echo, mrs

Wow. What an impressive list of rides at such a young age!
Looks like you have a very nice mummy and daddy who bought you many many COOL~ cars. Lucky you.
Kiss your mummy and daddy goodnight and tell them they are the best.

Jazzle
25-09-2005, 10:47 AM
com'on guys please.... this thread is getting too personal....

coladuna,, if u dont agree wat ppl say about the jazz... feel free to give out ur opinions over the arguments/topics and please stop teasing ppl for their poor english... and y did mama and papa get involve suddenly haha?? y the hell this thread becoming a 'should poor english ppl ever post in ozhonda forum?'
well coladuna,, u got ur point for saying jazz is no where near a performance car coz it's not.. but doesn't mean ppl shouldn't mod it and shouldn't want to make it go jsut a lil quicker... or just to make it look nicer and unique for other ppl....

hey.. whoever is in charge out there,, can someone shut this thread down? haha no technical issue is related anymore haha

BLKCRX
25-09-2005, 11:02 AM
hmm a Tuned Jazz goes even faster ;) than a untuned one ;)

Regards James

coladuna
25-09-2005, 11:12 AM
com'on guys please.... this thread is getting too personal....

coladuna,, if u dont agree wat ppl say about the jazz... feel free to give out ur opinions over the arguments/topics and please stop teasing ppl for their poor english... and y did mama and papa get involve suddenly haha?? y the hell this thread becoming a 'should poor english ppl ever post in ozhonda forum?'
well coladuna,, u got ur point for saying jazz is no where near a performance car coz it's not.. but doesn't mean ppl shouldn't mod it and shouldn't want to make it go jsut a lil quicker... or just to make it look nicer and unique for other ppl....

hey.. whoever is in charge out there,, can someone shut this thread down? haha no technical issue is related anymore haha

It all started when TypeG got all personal from previous experience and labelled my post as 'BS', when I clearly mentioned that I was quoting from Wheels magazine.

Like I said, I don't have a problem with people modding a Jazz or whatever. It's their money not mine. I just want people like TypeG to accept the fact Jazz is quoted as doing 17.5sec quartermile which is no where near the definition of being quick.

I really don't have a clue why he gets all agitated and calls it BS when I was just quoting from Wheels magazine. Maybe I shattered his dream of Jazz being a quick car straight out of the factory.

nipnip
25-09-2005, 11:24 AM

read my post again, i was speaking objectively, not really directing anything towards you, no need to get personal. i'll state my point again, if your going to get pissed at what people say in the jazz forum, simply dont participate. because in the end its a jazz forum, its like walking into a nissan forum and saying nissan sucks...

Tony
25-09-2005, 11:32 AM
Quarter mile and acceleration doesn't mean everything.. Jazz is not a slow car, it's a fun car to drive. :thumbsup:

coladuna
25-09-2005, 12:29 PM
Quarter mile and acceleration doesn't mean everything.. Jazz is not a slow car, it's a fun car to drive. :thumbsup:

Pfft. This is exactly what I'm talking about. If quarter mile and acceleration doesn't define whether a car is fast or not, then what does? Magic seats? LOL
Jazz is a slow car. If you really claim that you like your Jazzes, why not just accept it as it is rather than kidding yourselves.

Tony
25-09-2005, 01:16 PM
Pfft. This is exactly what I'm talking about. If quarter mile and acceleration doesn't define whether a car is fast or not, then what does? Magic seats? LOL
Jazz is a slow car. If you really claim that you like your Jazzes, why not just accept it as it is rather than kidding yourselves.

How about cornering speed and braking? My Jazz did 65.00 seconds at Queensland Raceway sprint circuit with stock trim, stock suspension and stock exhaust. I know I know, it's not fast, but at least I manage to beat performance cars like Z32 and R33 Gts-t.

Coladuna, you are comparing apples to oranges. If I compare your Euro luxury to my K24 DC, your car is extremely slow.

TypeG
25-09-2005, 01:37 PM
And you think I was born here? haha
English is my second language too.
BTW, every single sentence you write doesn't make any sense. You will have a serious issue. Haha. you are acting like you are smarter than me when you can't even basically say "how are you" without making errors? hilarious!
Yea yea. waste all your time doing all the study you need. Degrees don't equal money. I don't need to do a crappy Masters degree because I havee a job in a professional industry and they have a course of their own.
You sure have a bright future ahead of you, don't you? limiting your job opportunities to chinese speaking employers in english speaking country. haha
I think you are in a wrong country if you didn't realise by now.
Thanks "captain obvious" for pointing out you don't need a good english skill if you work for non-english speaking employer.

lol i am really proud of you if english is yr second lang as well. Not many people are as smart as you do (in lang aspect) but I will OWN you in my field. I can say I am so much smarter than you do in writing code but not english. well... how are you.... i never say that to anyone to be honest as there is no such thing in my country. I am not wasting my time doing my master as I was studying something which is totally different to what I did in my bachelor. I can see how a field like accounting is more professional than what I am doing and I cant see how CPA will upgrade people to any high position. Well, i cant swear I have a better future than u do as you MAY have better income than I do BUT i stay here just to get my PR which only has 1 year to go anyway. Who care my future here but working hard to finance my house in HK. well, in melbourne, there are many chinese people have their own business and I cant see any problem working for them.
AGAIN, YES, MY JOB DOESNT NEED ANY ENGLISH

PS if every single sentense doesnt make any sense, so all yr replies are all BS? :D

TypeG
25-09-2005, 01:39 PM
Wow. What an impressive list of rides at such a young age!
Looks like you have a very nice mummy and daddy who bought you many many COOL~ cars. Lucky you.
Kiss your mummy and daddy goodnight and tell them they are the best.

I dun care as they just bought my first echo and that's it and my mum and dad are definately nice. ENOUGH and stop talking about them loser. :thumbdwn:

TypeG
25-09-2005, 01:42 PM
It all started when TypeG got all personal from previous experience and labelled my post as 'BS', when I clearly mentioned that I was quoting from Wheels magazine.

Like I said, I don't have a problem with people modding a Jazz or whatever. It's their money not mine. I just want people like TypeG to accept the fact Jazz is quoted as doing 17.5sec quartermile which is no where near the definition of being quick.

I really don't have a clue why he gets all agitated and calls it BS when I was just quoting from Wheels magazine. Maybe I shattered his dream of Jazz being a quick car straight out of the factory.

lol
yr mind does remember anything just BS. I can sure u got this probolem as I never read and claim anything from Wheels mag and i dun even know jazz running 17.5
i just know Jus do 16 and that's it. u got the wrong people sucker and i just claim that jazz can be a performance car. what a BS.

TypeG
25-09-2005, 01:53 PM
How about cornering speed and braking? My Jazz did 65.00 seconds at Queensland Raceway sprint circuit with stock trim, stock suspension and stock exhaust. I know I know, it's not fast, but at least I manage to beat performance cars like Z32 and R33 Gts-t.

Coladuna, you are comparing apples to oranges. If I compare your Euro luxury to my K24 DC, your car is extremely slow.

tony is the best people to say it here.
he can drive his Jazz better than what wheels mag say
he got money ready for doing K24A on his Jazz but so sad:( he decided to put in his DC2

and i think he will say the drivers in the z32 and R33 are all kids:D

TypeG
25-09-2005, 02:10 PM

a type r will not win some other performance cars quarter mile and acceleration but in circuit track they can win easily. is that quarter mile and acceleration are enough to define a car is fast or not? leather seats? sunroof? LOL

bluevti
25-09-2005, 03:28 PM
Jeez this thread went way off track... Perhaps he is so touchy about it because a stock manual jazz is only slightly slower than his euro :P

As I stated previously, I'll scan in the car mag which clearly states it does 16's, sometime this afternoon.

nipnip
25-09-2005, 03:42 PM
he can drive his Jazz better than what wheels mag say
he got money ready for doing K24A on his Jazz but so sad:( he decided to put in his DC2

wtf?! k24 in a dc2! more details please :D

Jus-10
25-09-2005, 04:00 PM
Next OT post from ANYONE and they will get a 1 week ban OK. I can't make it any clearer than that.

Coladuna - post in this thread again talking crap and I'll ban you for a week too. Thank you for stating the facts from Wheels magazine but everything else you have said since then has been rubbish - you seem to be extrememly negative in many of the threads you post in and more often than not, it is not welcomed OK.

TypeG - Same deal for you too. There are too many personal insults and the two of you should be adult enough to now leave it.

My "excitement" at a 16second pass was purely because so many people believed a sub-17 wouldn't happen and correct me if I am wrong, but I seem to remember you were one of those people....

Now lets leave it at that.

bluevti
25-09-2005, 04:32 PM
Ok here's pieces of the Wheels August 2004 article:

First off the important bits:

http://sword.forbessa.com/jazz/performance2.jpg

The overall performance figures, including other cars:
http://sword.forbessa.com/jazz/performance.jpg

And rough scans from some of the pages, if you're intested or still doubtful:

http://sword.forbessa.com/jazz/frontpage.jpg
http://sword.forbessa.com/jazz/page3.jpg
http://sword.forbessa.com/jazz/page4.jpg

(Hopefully posting these hasnt gone against forum policy or anything..)

Jus-10
25-09-2005, 04:39 PM
:thumbsup:

Good work!

ahcash
25-09-2005, 04:59 PM
Good work there to show all the figures... as I am getting a bit offended by those unnecessary comments....

Tofu
25-09-2005, 05:25 PM
lol...that scan now really seals my nightmare...lol
that jazz did the same trap speed and 1/4 time as my auto DC5...hahahahaha

STTICH
25-09-2005, 05:40 PM
top stuff.. impressive results :)

bluevti
25-09-2005, 06:03 PM
I have some various editions of Motor and Wheels magazines, and not all of them have this figure for the jazz, there are definately some figures saying jazz's only do 17's.

I've seen a lot of vagueness in the quarter mile times in the summary sections of these mags. Which is where i'm guessing colundra was looking. The numbers found there are just guides as they are done under a wide range of conditions, fuel load, temperature and degrees of uphill/downhill. They can't take every car to the dragstrip to test it.

Wheels article i posted is a more reliable source than these summary sections as it was done under proper testing conditions at the track.

Jazzle
25-09-2005, 06:31 PM
oh comon typeG... this fight is over ok? haha

spoon fit
25-09-2005, 06:57 PM

ur euro must be fxxking fast :thumbsup: :D
good! :)

coladuna
25-09-2005, 08:23 PM
it's not my fault that Wheels stuffed up is it? bluevti, it's so stupid of you to not even quote which month's issue of Wheels you got that figure from. Is it so hard to say, look in the comparison of small hatches in Wheels July 2004 (whatever the month is)?

TypeG, give it up. I still don't understand what you are saying so don't bother with your personal insults.

I guess that means Jus-10's time isn't all that fast. A stock VTi did 16.6 sec and modified Jazz only managed to equal that time. Not impressive at all.

EDIT: Just realised why the time I quoted is different from bluevti's. Wheels quote VTi as doing 16.6sec over quartermile and 17.5 for VTi-S.
How weird. As if the weight difference between them is gonna make such a big difference.

coladuna
25-09-2005, 08:28 PM
lol
good thing u have something to back u up to shut that sucker's mth
i will zip my mouth and laugh Jus
hehehe

but how come yr figure is a bit different to what that sucker's got from the same mag....
who's one is the personal editing version

Yeah. It is a good thing unlike you who didn't offer ANY fact at all.
Wanna know why the figure is different? Because I was only looking at VTi-S manual time and bluevti was looking at VTi time.
Once again, shut your mouth if you are not going to offer ANY fact at all. You haven't contributed anything concrete.

Anyway, I'm done wasting my time with this.

bluevti
25-09-2005, 08:41 PM
>bluevti, it's so stupid of you to not even quote which month's issue of Wheels you got that figure from

Errm.. I did. August. Or are you saying I should have said which edition when I first mentioned it ? Again, I did, please see page 3 of this thread:

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14461&page=3&pp=12

So just chill dude.

asiansquad
25-09-2005, 09:04 PM
EDIT: Just realised why the time I quoted is different from bluevti's. Wheels quote VTi as doing 16.6sec over quartermile and 17.5 for VTi-S.
How weird. As if the weight difference between them is gonna make such a big difference.

vti-s is alot heavier than vti...thats why it makes that much of a difference

asiansquad
25-09-2005, 09:07 PM
The overall performance figures, including other cars:
http://sword.forbessa.com/jazz/performance.jpg

2nd gear reaches to 91km/h? at 6300rpm my jazz is on around 83 km/h

bluevti
25-09-2005, 09:19 PM
Hmm interesting point.. I'll see what mine does. If I could be bothered i'd do the maths but its easier to go for a drive :P

bluevti
25-09-2005, 10:14 PM
Just tested in my Vti, 6300 in 2nd is ~91 km/h. In 2nd it does around 30km/h for every 2,000rpms...

*IF and its a big IF* you could rev it to 8,000rpms you'd be doing around 120km/h.

I think it can just hit 100km/h (or just under) in 2nd before hitting rev limiter. The rev limiter took me a little by suprise so in the excitement didnt get to see if it occurred at 100 or just under :P

Jazzle
25-09-2005, 10:18 PM
well as jus_10 said... wheels have pros to do the test... so it's hard for us to tell whetehre the result can be achieved or not if we r not a pro driver..

TypeG
25-09-2005, 10:22 PM
Yeah. It is a good thing unlike you who didn't offer ANY fact at all.
Wanna know why the figure is different? Because I was only looking at VTi-S manual time and bluevti was looking at VTi time.
Once again, shut your mouth if you are not going to offer ANY fact at all. You haven't contributed anything concrete.

Anyway, I'm done wasting my time with this.

y dun u ask clearly before u shout in this post? in the topic and the posts, we never state the time we are talking about is a for vtis or a vti at all and you yrself look at the time for a vtis. is that our fault then?
i do contribute some facts by keep telling you that a jazz has the protential itself to be a performance car like a Euro

i will never give up on explaining how a jazz can turn out a performance car if you still dun believe it in all aspects.

also Jus10 's time is quite impressive as he is not a professional racer or sth but just a drive like u.

Zimp13
26-09-2005, 12:02 AM
most car can b mod into a performance car.... only thing different car has got different handling capability... as for jazz, so far handling is very good..... i m sure that the car can handle well even after the car is boosted up... so many after market performance part for jazz... in fact i think also more than a euro...

spoon fit
26-09-2005, 12:06 AM
in fact i think also more than a euro...

as i know..yes

TypeG
26-09-2005, 12:35 AM
as i know..yes
u know why.....:thumbsup:

spoon fit
26-09-2005, 12:41 AM
u know why.....:thumbsup:

i knew, no need to tell me
tell "HIM" la :D

ahcash
26-09-2005, 09:52 AM
most car can b mod into a performance car.... only thing different car has got different handling capability... as for jazz, so far handling is very good..... i m sure that the car can handle well even after the car is boosted up... so many after market performance part for jazz... in fact i think also more than a euro...

Zimp13, this one also ???

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v318/initialdheaven/postcards/86.jpg

Andys
26-09-2005, 10:00 AM
Coladuna, quickness can be defined in different ways. While the jazz isn't that fast down the quarter mile, it has alot of potential for excellent handling due its chassis design.

I think you should bring your car down to Wakefield before laying down any more smack :D

- Andrew

coladuna
26-09-2005, 11:48 AM
y dun u ask clearly before u shout in this post? in the topic and the posts, we never state the time we are talking about is a for vtis or a vti at all and you yrself look at the time for a vtis. is that our fault then?
i do contribute some facts by keep telling you that a jazz has the protential itself to be a performance car like a Euro

i will never give up on explaining how a jazz can turn out a performance car if you still dun believe it in all aspects.

also Jus10 's time is quite impressive as he is not a professional racer or sth but just a drive like u.

I can't be bothered to look back at all the previous posts but I'm sure I constantly mentioned that I was quoting VTi-S figure. It was bluevti who didn't mention which figure he was quoting. So get the facts right. It is your fault. Oh hang on. It doesn't have anything to do with you because you didn't offer any facts at all.

You call that a fact? You don't really know what the definition of FACT is do you?

coladuna
26-09-2005, 11:52 AM

and what do you base that on? Not another biased opinion without any facts to back it up with please. Comments like "I think such and such" can only be speculation and doesn't amount to much. From what I've read in reviews, Euro's handling is very good and neutral. Jazz has a much higher centre of gravity and from my personal experience of driving it, the steering had no feel and it was too light, which I'm sure I've read in certain reviews of Jazzes as well.

Here's some food for thought. A quick review search for Jazz in Carpoint reveals...

The turning circle may be tight, but the steering is vague, and there is fair degree of roll in the body when cornering at more than sedate speeds.

It's okay over smooth roads but hit even a moderate rut or pothole and the Jazz jolts and jumps with harsh reverberations.

The steering is dead, completely devoid of feel, and the base model's 14in tyres are downright atrocious.

So, putting this all into perspective, the Jazz remains an alluring prospect. The sub-standard driving dynamics take the shine off what would otherwise have been an excellent overall package

Searching for Euro reviews reveal the following...

The Accord is all serenity by contrast, with a composure that's not only at home with hard driving, but virtually incites it. It too has a grippy front end, but matches that with near-perfect body control, communicative steering, and an extremely absorbent ride on everything from sharp ripples to longer amplitude humps, and isn't upset by any mid-corner irregularities.

Facts anyone? From reading those reviews, I don't see how you came up with the idea that Jazz's hadling is superior, unless it was a biased personal opinion.

Besides, it's silly to compare Euro against Jazz isn't it? So let's not.
Facts anyone?

Zimp13
26-09-2005, 12:25 PM
and what do you base that on? Not another biased opinion without any facts to back it up with please. Comments like "I think such and such" can only be speculation and doesn't amount to much. From what I've read in reviews, Euro's handling is very good and neutral. Jazz has a much higher centre of gravity and from my personal experience of driving it, the steering had no feel and it was too light, which I'm sure I've read in certain reviews of Jazzes as well.

Here's some food for thought. A quick review search for Jazz in Carpoint reveals...

Searching for Euro reviews reveal the following...

Facts anyone? From reading those reviews, I don't see how you came up with the idea that Jazz's hadling is superior, unless it was a biased personal opinion.

Besides, it's silly to compare Euro against Jazz isn't it? So let's not.
Facts anyone?

jazz handling is superior???????????????? did i mention that??????????
facts????????? gimme one fact that euro handles better than jazz....... biased opinion????????? how u justify biased opinion????????????? wat if i say ur opinion is biased??????????? ur english may b good, but learn how to convey messages without offending other people ok???? good english is pretty much useless without the brain to think......

as i am of a better class than u, i m not gonna argue with u... i m busy, not making money but spending money...... well i m sure that u will.... keep going!!!!!!!!! dun stop........ read again wat u have posted... typeG may have started the arguments with U, but he only argued and pointed all his thought at U... but U???? U dun just insult typeG but also many other people... wat a BRAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zimp13
26-09-2005, 12:27 PM
Zimp13, this one also ???

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v318/initialdheaven/postcards/86.jpg

Cash... be careful man.... someone will ask " where's the fact or this is just ur biased opinion????"..... so better dig all the facts man... hahahahha....

spoon fit
26-09-2005, 12:38 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

(my english is bad, i only can type HAHA)

coladuna
26-09-2005, 12:45 PM
jazz handling is superior???????????????? did i mention that??????????
facts????????? gimme one fact that euro handles better than jazz....... biased opinion????????? how u justify biased opinion????????????? wat if i say ur opinion is biased??????????? ur english may b good, but learn how to convey messages without offending other people ok???? good english is pretty much useless without the brain to think......

as i am of a better class than u, i m not gonna argue with u... i m busy, not making money but spending money...... well i m sure that u will.... keep going!!!!!!!!! dun stop........ read again wat u have posted... typeG may have started the arguments with U, but he only argued and pointed all his thought at U... but U???? U dun just insult typeG but also many other people... wat a BRAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoa calm down tiger. No need to get all agitated. But you gotta admit your post was a little vague. So when you said "in fact i think also more than a euro", what are you referring to? Handling or the car's ability to handle extra power? Next time, try and not make it so vague. Using so many fullstops doesn't help either.

You think that was offending? I was basically saying that what you are saying is your personal opinion. How is that offending? Absolutely clueless. Maybe you are offended because you didn't read or understand my post properly.

And how did I offend other people? If you got insulted over comments that wasn't even directed to you, it's not my fault. Yeah, what a brain really.

As for your other comments, I have no clue what you are on about. la :D

coladuna
26-09-2005, 12:46 PM
Cash... be careful man.... someone will ask " where's the fact or this is just ur biased opinion????"..... so better dig all the facts man... hahahahha....

And there's something wrong with asking for factual evidence? What's the point if everyone just blurts out their personal opinon? Most will just say their car is better anyway and it ends up being pointless, just like when two little kids argue with each other.

Andys
26-09-2005, 12:51 PM
I'm glad someone brough that up - I personally think that carpoint review is a load of crap. Perhaps the tyres on the test car were underinflated? (Seems to be a common thing with many jazzes I see in the city..) The stock tyres and power steering configuration on the jazz contribute to its very light steering feel, but that doesn't have to mean it handles badly.

Facts anyone?

Vehicle weight(kg)
Honda Jazz: 1,025
Accord Euro Luxury: 1,415

I like my cars light and nimble, thanks ;)

coladuna
26-09-2005, 01:07 PM
Vehicle weight(kg)
Honda Jazz: 1,025
Accord Euro Luxury: 1,415

I like my cars light and nimble, thanks ;)

Your point being? Is there a point to comparing a medium size sedan to a small hatchback? You don't have to be a genius to figure out which will be heavier.
My friend's old car, Daihatsu Charade was less than a tonne. Do I get any award? :wave:

bluevti
26-09-2005, 01:10 PM
It was bluevti who didn't mention which figure he was quoting

Dude do you come on here just to argue with everyone? Thats the stuff of 14 year old computer nerds man. not cool.

coladuna
26-09-2005, 01:16 PM
Dude do you come on here just to argue with everyone? Thats the stuff of 14 year old computer nerds man. not cool.

That's arguing? Am I seeing double standard here? So why did you reply when I said you didn't quote which magazine you were quoting from? Or are you a 14 yr old computer nerd? I did mention I was talking about VTi-S and TypeG thought otherwise so I cleared that up. That's not arguing. That's called clarification. *sigh*

bluevti
26-09-2005, 01:39 PM
You dont deserve a response.

TypeG
26-09-2005, 02:47 PM
ur english may b good, but learn how to convey messages without offending other people ok???? good english is pretty much useless without the brain to think......

quote of the month :D

TypeG
26-09-2005, 02:50 PM
Whoa calm down tiger. No need to get all agitated. But you gotta admit your post was a little vague. So when you said "in fact i think also more than a euro", what are you referring to? Handling or the car's ability to handle extra power? Next time, try and not make it so vague. Using so many fullstops doesn't help either.

You think that was offending? I was basically saying that what you are saying is your personal opinion. How is that offending? Absolutely clueless. Maybe you are offended because you didn't read or understand my post properly.

And how did I offend other people? If you got insulted over comments that wasn't even directed to you, it's not my fault. Yeah, what a brain really.

As for your other comments, I have no clue what you are on about. la :D

he always keep saying he has no clue on what we talk about and we dun read or understand what his posts mean BUT he can still BS a lot here
nice work :cool:

STTICH
26-09-2005, 02:52 PM
guys, there is not much point for this to go on, just call it an end.

this will just ruin jus10's thread if it keeps going on like this.

TypeG
26-09-2005, 02:53 PM
not really
a good chance to let ppl know Jazz is not THAT slow

bluevti
26-09-2005, 03:02 PM
guys, there is not much point for this to go on, just call it an end.

this will just ruin jus10's thread if it keeps going on like this.

I agree guys keep to the topic, this whole thing getting in the way of a good thread.

coladuna
26-09-2005, 04:21 PM
quote of the month :D

Will you ***cking give it a rest? If I were to say all I want about you on this thread, this thread would be 10000 pages long.

If you wanna keep going on and on about this, you can do it by yourself.

If you are really desperate to say something, use PM as I'm sick and tired of doing this with you on this thread.

Geez. What ***cking child.

quote of the month

he always keep saying he has no clue on what we talk about and we dun read or understand what his posts mean BUT he can still BS a lot here

Sorry what are you trying to say there? Really? :confused:

a good chance to let ppl know Jazz is not THAT slow

Here we go again. Back to square one.

ahcash
26-09-2005, 04:38 PM
Everytime I read this... I laugh my fxxking @ss out..
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a231/ausfit/smileys/lmfao.gifhttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a231/ausfit/smileys/lmfao.gifhttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a231/ausfit/smileys/lmfao.gifhttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a231/ausfit/smileys/lmfao.gifhttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a231/ausfit/smileys/lmfao.gif

Just close the friggin thread someone..

crazyray
26-09-2005, 04:49 PM
i agree with you ahcash!

i just laugh so hard everytime i read this thread as well :D

Philip Lee
26-09-2005, 06:02 PM
oh well, i'm glad we have ausfit........

spoon fit
26-09-2005, 06:16 PM
i wonder where he came from?

TypeG
26-09-2005, 06:18 PM
i really want to know as i want to see if all the people from his country are all similar to him with GOOD manner and with GOOD english

fusion_VTi
26-09-2005, 06:26 PM
at the end of the day it's still a 16 second pass dude lol

Jazzle
26-09-2005, 06:38 PM
-___________-...

anyone interest in getting a brand new honda jazz vtis manual... ??
hahahahahahahahahaa

nah.. joking.. just feel like messing around in this thread

Jus-10
26-09-2005, 07:03 PM
And that just about does it me thinks!