PDA

View Full Version : Wheel specs for City Pro

Buzzman
20-01-2011, 04:05 PM
Be gentle, I am both old and new! :)

My 15.5yr old son (who does not live with me) recently scored a mint one-owner City Pro which will be his first car when he gets his L's in May.

As a 'distant Dad' I'd like to get him a set of mags for the car, cause I know he wants them, but have no idea what the PCD or offsets are to quote when talking to wheel places.

Also, he is in Brisbane, so if anybody knows a good wheel shop in BrisVegas, I'd be happy to hear it.

I understand the standard wheels are 145/70/R12, but that's all I know.....

Can he go a bit wider or not?

Any tech heads out there able to assist?

Thanks

SHOGUNOVDDRK
20-01-2011, 04:26 PM
Be gentle, I am both old and new! :)

My 15.5yr old son (who does not live with me) recently scored a mint one-owner City Pro which will be his first car when he gets his L's in May.

As a 'distant Dad' I'd like to get him a set of mags for the car, cause I know he wants them, but have no idea what the PCD or offsets are to quote when talking to wheel places.

Also, he is in Brisbane, so if anybody knows a good wheel shop in BrisVegas, I'd be happy to hear it.

I understand the standard wheels are 145/70/R12, but that's all I know.....

Can he go a bit wider or not?

Any tech heads out there able to assist?

Thanks

Welcome to Ozhonda, you're a legend dad mate and your son is a lucky one (always wanted one....sell? lol)

The City will be 4x100, wheels specs are similar to the Civic of the era (which they give me horn) so largest ideal size would in an ideal world be be up to 14x6.5

I do have a set or three for sale if you'd like to Pm me.

Buzzman
17-02-2011, 12:38 PM
Shogun
What happened about the photos???