PDA

View Full Version : Ek 99 sedan!!! Need helps :(

lildevilz
20-01-2011, 07:08 PM
Heys guys!
Im currently looking for a good suspension for my ek sedan!
Im using it daily as for work and cruise, any suggestion of any particular brands will help a lots.
Thanx guy!

Importsneezer
20-01-2011, 07:20 PM
you want to go low or for comfort?

i'm rocking buddyclubs n+ on my sedan. it doesn't go low enough. so imo if you want low i reckon get BC Racing. i heard they go low.

lildevilz
20-01-2011, 07:26 PM
im going for comfort.....yeah im looking at BC coilovers a few time but jus wanna make sure. thanx heaps Importsneeze :)

IANP
22-01-2011, 08:59 PM
The best bang for your buck would be a set of konis with eibach (or simmilar) springs.
Will give a much sportier feel without the excessive noise and harshness of a coilover set up.

lildevilz
25-01-2011, 07:09 PM
thanx ianp
i'll do more research on that one. :)

integragsi96
27-01-2011, 04:11 PM
if your looking for quality go tein mono flex...

blastnpast
27-01-2011, 04:41 PM
I run tein type flex streets and they are quite good springs are still stiff even in the softest settings but I love them!

Raztaz
27-01-2011, 04:51 PM
i have EM1 shocks and kings lol, budget

anzai
27-01-2011, 06:22 PM
you want to go low or for comfort?

i'm rocking buddyclubs n+ on my sedan. it doesn't go low enough. so imo if you want low i reckon get BC Racing. i heard they go low.

lol not low enough?? how low do you want to get.

Timmy_B
30-01-2011, 08:04 PM
if your looking for quality go tein mono flex...

Why???
He said its a daily driver..... Tein mono are great for track use. Plus im sure he doesn't wanna pay the amount for Mono flex if he isn't using them to the full potential.
I would say Tein superstreet or buddy club N+ for daily use, for track use you start looking at the RSD and Mono flex for a stiffer spring rate

macca_mcc
30-01-2011, 10:02 PM
Ive got a 99 sedan too. Currently has King low springs and stock shocks. Rides nicely but stiffer shocks (not springs) would be a huge improvement for a daily.

integragsi96
03-02-2011, 08:53 PM
Why???
He said its a daily driver..... Tein mono are great for track use. Plus im sure he doesn't wanna pay the amount for Mono flex if he isn't using them to the full potential.
I would say Tein superstreet or buddy club N+ for daily use, for track use you start looking at the RSD and Mono flex for a stiffer spring rate

tein super street are $#!t... when lowered they are actually compressing the load instead of keeping full suspension travel...having said that mono flex you can adjust the damper setting + height and still retain full suspension travel

Timmy_B
03-02-2011, 09:01 PM
hmmm, i see..

Didnt know that tein ss was shit?? Alot of people use em for daily drivers and i haven't read any bad reveiws for daily driving on ss. Only bad reviews for track use..... Hence my reasoning for ss for a daily coliover.