PDA

View Full Version : Headlight problems

jkz
06-12-2003, 11:57 PM
i got this weird problem with my headlight and parkers. recently the plug on the left headlight was burnt out. i got that problem fixed and now no matter what globe i put in, the light will shine yellow and the other shines white. i have tried different globes and its still the same problem. also my parkers shine yellow when they're supposed to be white. anyone ever had a similar problem?

Calvo
07-12-2003, 07:55 PM
are ur light lenses dirty??

jkz
07-12-2003, 07:59 PM
nah they aren't. i even tried letting the globe hang outside the headlight and it shines yellow.

toE
07-12-2003, 08:45 PM
das a weird problem. cant say dat i've heard of such a thing.

the only thing i can think of is maybe voltage problems. have an auto electrician have a look at.

hope dat helps!!

jkz
07-12-2003, 09:15 PM
lol. yeh i guess i should get one to check it out. i've had the problem for ages and i just noticed the other day how ugly it looks from the front with a yellow and white light :(

Spoon-Accord
07-12-2003, 10:11 PM
get a multimetre or something and check the current woltage of the weak light globe thingo..
should check some of the wiring out.. just in case u crimple the wires or its touching something else..

have u got fog lights attatch??
if u do maybe thats the problem

anywayz just check the headlight wires for any crimples or cuts

Ken

Rowie
07-12-2003, 10:14 PM
yes, sounds like a voltage problem for sure..... get it checked out by an auto electrician, will take him 5mins to rectify the problem :)

jkz
07-12-2003, 10:17 PM
yeh sweet. thanks guys. i'll probably go get it checked out tomorrow or something.