PDA

View Full Version : 10 000 kilometer service

antony
23-01-2011, 11:00 AM
I had my Euro serviced a couple of Mondays ago at Honda ,and very happy with the work.

Besides changing the oil s and filters,the tyres were rotated,and car washed.

Cant beleive it only took 7 and a half months to get there,e tag device removed as it was rattling.

A very reasonable $236 .

Very very very happy with the car,its going fantastically.

90 percent of brakes and tyres left still.

YAY.

Type R Positive
23-01-2011, 02:12 PM
I was the first person in WA, and one of the first people in Australia with a CU2 (got a nice letter from Honda!), mine's just ticked over 60k kms.
It's still as good as the first day I got it!

antony
23-01-2011, 06:11 PM
Pleased to hear how good your car is,these Euros should easily do 300 000 kilometers without much fuss at all...

Fredoops
23-01-2011, 08:26 PM
We already have a thread for service dealers and ratings
Please use below thread... it's a central place to store those kind of info so it's easy to search and actually be useful to other people, they've been trying collate those info for the past 2 years, your input in there would be most helpful.
http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?97989-Which-Dealer-do-you-take-your-Euro-for-servicing-includes-ratings....

PS: What oil were they using? Were they using Castrol like most dealers? or Honda mineral FED? or Honda Ultra (synthetic)?

Type R Positive
23-01-2011, 08:34 PM
Honda dealers don't use Honda oil lol! Castrol gtx lol!

m3ntAL_l2
23-01-2011, 08:57 PM
as above

We already have a thread for service dealers and ratings
Please use below thread... it's a central place to store those kind of info so it's easy to search and actually be useful to other people, they've been trying collate those info for the past 2 years, your input in there would be most helpful.
http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?97989-Which-Dealer-do-you-take-your-Euro-for-servicing-includes-ratings....

PS: What oil were they using? Were they using Castrol like most dealers? or Honda mineral FED? or Honda Ultra (synthetic)?