PDA

View Full Version : EG VTi engine mounts

SajadEG
01-02-2011, 04:08 PM
Bought Hasports with the intention of doing a b16 or 18 conversion, no longer a plan so want to go back to OEM. The hasports are currently running in the car.

Just wandering if the Gli or GL engine mounts are the same for the VTi, also where can i find them in the Sydney area? Not interested in aftermarket mounts.

its a 1994 Hatch.

2MPRS
01-02-2011, 04:13 PM
all d series mounts are the same.
u could go greenacre wreckers should be about 30bucks each there, if u can be bothered taking them out go pick and payless usually cheaper

simmy
01-02-2011, 05:45 PM
got some 15 bucks each

bennjamin
01-02-2011, 05:52 PM
Bought Hasports with the intention of doing a b16 or 18 conversion, no longer a plan so want to go back to OEM. The hasports are currently running in the car.

Just wandering if the Gli or GL engine mounts are the same for the VTi, also where can i find them in the Sydney area? Not interested in aftermarket mounts.

its a 1994 Hatch.

dude

you can reuse all your RUBBER mounts ( rear , sides and lower torque mounts ) and also the gearbox mount. D and B are the same.
But you will require (to suit a DC2 DC4 or EG6 chassis) B series front gearbox bracket , B series rear bracket

BTW i have a ITR rear engine mount - slightly thicker and newer than your old tired oem one. $50 for it pm me

SajadEG
01-02-2011, 10:16 PM
dude

you can reuse all your RUBBER mounts ( rear , sides and lower torque mounts ) and also the gearbox mount. D and B are the same.
But you will require (to suit a DC2 DC4 or EG6 chassis) B series front gearbox bracket , B series rear bracket

BTW i have a ITR rear engine mount - slightly thicker and newer than your old tired oem one. $50 for it pm me

thanks benn

got rid of my old mounts, dnt have them anymore
looking to sell the car anyway so ill just go back to OEM

SajadEG
04-02-2011, 11:20 PM
all d series mounts are the same.
u could go greenacre wreckers should be about 30bucks each there, if u can be bothered taking them out go pick and payless usually cheaper

no theyre not. The front mounts differ between the d'15 and d'16 's

vti mounts are different to si's or gli's (three drills and wider gaps)