PDA

View Full Version : AP2 Tail Light Conversion Issue

YLDS2K
02-02-2011, 08:46 AM
Hey guys,

Just to let you all know that i have purchased and installed AP2 front and rear tail lights on my '01 S. One issue has come about through, i am not receiving power to my rear right break/tail light and the globes do not want to light up. I have tested the connection from the wiring loom and it is receiving power so i am confident that it is the tail light itself. Im curious to know if any1 knows of a good mobile auto electrician who could have a look at the problem for me and probably have this fixed.

I have spoken to essendon honda about it and the guy in spares drives an 06 and is confident that they are not actually LED's its just the way it is set up that it appears to be like LED's but in any case, i have no idea what to do and need some advice. I will also let you guys know i work 6 days a week and struggle to get a day off, hence the reason for a mobile mecahnic would be ideal. Otherwise, if one of you guys know how to help i am willing to make payment for your time in fixing this and getting it up and running

Thanks in advance

zhong
02-02-2011, 01:27 PM
Don't know if I missed anything, but have you checked that the globes aren't burnt/missing?