PDA

View Full Version : Mods for my HONDA EURO

stephen8512
23-01-2005, 10:15 PM
hey fellas. i am going to pick up my euro this saturday (29th january). very excited after waiting 3 weeks. :D
anyways, during the 3 weeks, i've been reading up on what sort of modifications one has/can done/do on a euro as I myself would like to modify mine.
after much researching, i've written down what sort things i would like to modify once i get the euro. they are

MUGEN Full replica bodykit
MUGEN / Injen Cold Air Intake
MUGEN / Fujitsubo exhaust
Ride height drop with Eibach Pro kit
20% tinting

thats it for now because of money concerns etc. what do u guys think?

i would like to lower my car 35mm all around. would the Eibach pro kit be good enuff? cuz i was thinking about gettin TEIN coilovers but i wont be going to the track ever and i only want to lower it to make it look good. dont really need the adjustable height crap. but is the Eibach a good investment in ur opinion? or are coilovers better?

plus, can u guys tell me if getting the mugen air intake and the mugen exhaust are worth it? i heard the INJEN CAI on a video i downloaded and it sounded sweet as. And i also downloaded the fujitsubo exhaust video from a member here on ozhonda. that didnt sound too bad either.
can u guys give me some feedback and tell me if u think my mods im considering right now are decent and if there are other better alternatives to the ones i've listed there.

thanks a lot guys.

p.s i'll post pics of my euro asap when i get it this week :D

Pum[Z]
24-01-2005, 01:22 AM
Wicked that u have intentions on modding ur euro stephen...

Eibachs are good but i would rather pay a bit more and go for adjustables because u can lower the car further or make it higher. With springs its just the one lowness and thats it unless u cut em. Also in the longrun the springs might decrease the longitivity of ur standard shockies. The only downside to adjustables is that ur car makes more creaky noises going over bumps.. (Mine does)...

Heard the Mugen air intake is crap because its not like the K&N/Injen CAI... Its just like a standard airfilter but with a carbon fibre shell.. It does look good but go for the Injen CAI or any CAI. I got to admit the Injen CAI is worth every penny... It makes the car so much throatier and when the vtec kicks in it screams & the shinny stainless steel piping looks real nice in the engine bay...

For exhausts i have no idea i have a dillema on that one. I'm in the market to change the whole exhaust from extractors all the way to the muffler. Not to sure wat to get either...

Looks good the way u want to modify ur car. Thats basically the same steps i took to mod my euro.. U not thinking of changing the mags on the car?? The mugen bodykit looks much hotter with non standard mags on the euro...

Also was thinking after putting the full exhaust system probably put VAFC II controller and tune the car. Maybe u should think about that as well...

stephen8512
24-01-2005, 07:38 AM
yeah im thinkin of gettin the VAFCii as well but thats a few years down the track for me still.
rims i will get eventually but for the moment im gonna stick to the 2005 factory 17's because i have no money to get those after i get everything else. i'll prob get 18's when i do get them.

LOC888
24-01-2005, 08:23 AM
congrates mate, imo go full mugen!:D

baboo
24-01-2005, 12:31 PM
If you are getting Mugen bodykit, don't drop the car too low.

I only have standard body and the car was quite low with Eibach springs

stephen8512
24-01-2005, 02:30 PM
yeah so i was thinking of getting the kit first, then deciding how much i should lower it by because that way, there wont be any hassles
if i had the money to get rims i would get them first, then get the bodykit and THEN lower it in that order.
im gonna have the stock 17s on when i lower it. would 18's still fit if i lower the car (of course it depends on how much i lower it) but would they fit?
and also, if i get springs for just lowering purposes and i get 18's and if the scenario happens to be that i have to raise the car, can it be done with just springs? or would i have to get new springs or watever?

Glover
24-01-2005, 02:37 PM
stephen i'm in the same position - picking mine up on Friday. Thanks for the short cut. I have been getting told a whole lot of differing ideas and had just about given up and gone standard all over. I will keep track of your ride and would appreciate any hints you might have.

Glover

euro77
24-01-2005, 02:42 PM
Whether you get 17 or 18, your rolling diameter still must be the same, so I can't see why 18 won't fit after you lower the car. Of course if the rim is too wide than the front wheel area might not be enough when you turn, speaking of which, what's the maximum rim width can we have for euro without having to expand the wheel arc?

joneblaze
24-01-2005, 02:49 PM
LOL.... you gotta drop it Glove... drop it like it hawt... ;)

Stephen, my dc4's currently running a Koni Yellow/Prokit setup... the spring rate is comfortable and handles well.

I;m sure you realise the Accord isn't a track oriented or twisty happy car, so you have to ask yourself what your goals and aims for your setup are.

Coilovers would be a luxury and very expensive if only for daily driving with the occassional spirited burst. Seeing your Euro is brand new, a quality set of German (Eibach, Bilstein etc) or Jap springs will probably match very well with your current stock shocks, as well as give you that aesthetically pleasing stance and improved handling.

In regards to the Mugen intake, once again it's about Cost vs. Gains compared with Goals. I'm not too up to date regarding the Euro application pricing, but I'd imagine the Mugen Airbox would cost easily twice as much as the matching K&N or Injen application? For similar gains, meaning better throttle response and mid-top end pull, perhaps going for a more cost effective option would be prudent. It also leaves you more cash to bling/pimp out your Euro.... the way they're meant to be! ;)

Peekay34
24-01-2005, 03:03 PM
Also another point ask your insurance company What you can do they may not like your mods then when you claim bye bye baby. My insurance company will only allow a 25mm drop.

bigdongers
24-01-2005, 03:04 PM
I think its a better idea to lower the car after you got your new rims so you can get an indication of how much you need to lower it to make it look good.

baboo
24-01-2005, 03:17 PM
I;m sure you realise the Accord isn't a track oriented or twisty happy car, so you have to ask yourself what your goals and aims for your setup are.

Tsk tsk........have you driven the Accord Euro yet?

joneblaze
24-01-2005, 03:26 PM
Tsk tsk........have you driven the Accord Euro yet?No, I haven't. However I am comparing it to say a DC2, or something of smaller stature and more nimble footing...

I'm sure a Euro goes well and hard through the twisties, and brings a smile to the drivers face, but I'm pretty sure theres a limit a family/"luxury" based car can be pushed.

So no, the "tsk"ing isn't necessary.

EDIT: P.S: Ask me again in a few weeks... I'll get Glover to give me a drive ;)

baboo
24-01-2005, 03:35 PM
You might change your view after you drive the Euro ;)

With a bit of suspension tuning, let's say Eibach + matching koni shocks. The Euro is more than capable keeping up with the likes of S2000, DC2R, DC5R. It might not be as fast on the straight, but it will corner equally well.

PS. I do apologies, the tsk tsk was unnecessary

Glover
24-01-2005, 03:51 PM
ouch - you guys don't lack in conviction do you. Nice to know where my car will be in the weekend Mr Blaze.

Pum[Z]
24-01-2005, 04:32 PM
Since ur getting the eibach pro kit i agree and it is wise to get the mugen bodykit first before u lower it.. Because the mugen front bumper is really low.. I'm using 19inch alloys and luckily using adjustable coilovers and the front mugen bumper is about 4-5 fingers of the ground.. I now find it is way to low so had to adjust the coilovers so the front mugen bumper is sitting higher of the ground... Doing this way sure saves u the hassles....

speaking of which, what's the maximum rim width can we have for euro without having to expand the wheel arc? I find that the 215's width fit easily on the euro without rolling the guards. My back tyres are using 225's width tyres and i have to roll the guards to lower it more...

I agree that with a good suspension setup the euro is capable of keeping up with a the likes of other honda sport cars on winding tracks.. I know i was capable of keeping up with a S15 on winding roads with my suspension setup but then i was left for dead when it hit the straight road... So i think coilovers is worth it...

LOC888
24-01-2005, 05:03 PM
IMO go coilovers, it cost more but mate, the improvement in ride quality and handling makes it worth every $.

Faiz
24-01-2005, 07:49 PM
I am thinking of modding my car too bit ive heard its very expensive so i didnt even bother researching. I dont buy stuff on the internet so yeh.. i acnt order mod parts etc from mugen. I just wanna add 20 more kws in the engine to make it a bit faster. But i somehow think the mods will reck the cars and will be too expensive. Also i have an auto so yeh...

EuroAccord13
24-01-2005, 09:28 PM
What worries me the most is the brake fade that this car suffers badly from... A Brake Package Upgrade would be a good idea...

joneblaze
24-01-2005, 09:55 PM
Would you be suggesting merely better temp'd pads, or a set of calipers Nick?

stephen8512
24-01-2005, 10:04 PM
IMO go coilovers, it cost more but mate, the improvement in ride quality and handling makes it worth every $.

how much are coilovers and what brands would u recommend?

stephen8512
24-01-2005, 10:09 PM
LOL.... you gotta drop it Glove... drop it like it hawt... ;)
In regards to the Mugen intake, once again it's about Cost vs. Gains compared with Goals. I'm not too up to date regarding the Euro application pricing, but I'd imagine the Mugen Airbox would cost easily twice as much as the matching K&N or Injen application? For similar gains, meaning better throttle response and mid-top end pull, perhaps going for a more cost effective option would be prudent. It also leaves you more cash to bling/pimp out your Euro.... the way they're meant to be! ;)

yeah thats true eh. im probably going to settle for the INJEN CAI. still not sure about mugen exhaust. gotta research that more because i know its gonna cost a lot since its a MUGEN part and if it really is worth getting compared to other aftermarket exhausts. anyone have any suggestions of what exhaust/muffler i can get for the euro besides MAGNAFLOW and FUJITSUBO? (the reason i like fujitsubo is because its japanese and they do know what theyre doin and it gives u that extra sense of security but tahts just me :D)

EuroAccord13
25-01-2005, 12:26 AM
Would you be suggesting merely better temp'd pads, or a set of calipers Nick?

I'd say go both :P... But I've heard that changing to higher temp. pads will actually help counter the problem abeit slightly but was told it's good if one's on a budget... :)

LOC888
25-01-2005, 09:15 AM
What worries me the most is the brake fade that this car suffers badly from... A Brake Package Upgrade would be a good idea...
What brake system are u using? Ive looked into upgrading brakes, what reputable brands make braking system for the CL9? or do the braking system have to be modified to fit?

cmf
25-01-2005, 09:32 AM
What brake system are u using? Ive looked into upgrading brakes, what reputable brands make braking system for the CL9? or do the braking system have to be modified to fit?

Mugen, StopTech, Rotora, Brembo, Powerslot all make replacement rotors for the CL9. They are direct bolt on applications which will go with your stock calipers. Throw in a good set of pads, and you WILL notice braking improvement, especially in extreme braking conditions.

cmf
25-01-2005, 09:35 AM

You dollar amounts are different, so these prices are in US dollars. Most of these kits range from 1000 USD to 1500 USD --> TEIN, Buddy Club, Tanabe, Mugen, Zeal (probably closer to 2000 USD) All of which are damn good systems, and I think the only non fully adjustable set-up is the Mugen one.

Pum[Z]
25-01-2005, 10:14 AM
how much are coilovers and what brands would u recommend?As stated above by CMF

or if u want bang for ur buck go get D2 adjustable coilovers... for around AUS$1500i-$2000 installed for the price its above par...

There's 2 ozhonda members using D2 coilovers on their euro's including me..

-h2n- did a review of the D2's on his euro click on the link for more info:
http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10648

LOC888
25-01-2005, 10:39 AM
Mugen, StopTech, Rotora, Brembo, Powerslot all make replacement rotors for the CL9. They are direct bolt on applications which will go with your stock calipers. Throw in a good set of pads, and you WILL notice braking improvement, especially in extreme braking conditions.
Thanks cmf, do Spoon make brake kits for CL9? I saw them on the white phase TSX on the acura forum (think it was nspires). Or did he modify the calipers to fit?

LOC888
25-01-2005, 10:46 AM
Im using Tein Type Flex, On the soft setting, imo give quite a comfortable ride. Quite close to stock. I think these may probably set u back about $2800

cmf
25-01-2005, 01:10 PM
Thanks cmf, do Spoon make brake kits for CL9? I saw them on the white phase TSX on the acura forum (think it was nspires). Or did he modify the calipers to fit?

He had modified brackets to allow the Spoon calipers to fit. Generally, the calipers made by Spoon are all the same, you just need a bracket kit of some sort for each application.

LOC888
25-01-2005, 05:28 PM
He had modified brackets to allow the Spoon calipers to fit. Generally, the calipers made by Spoon are all the same, you just need a bracket kit of some sort for each application.Hey cmf, u wouldnt happen to know what modified bracket set he used, or did u mean he modified the brackets to allow the spoon calipers to fit:confused: thanks man

baboo
25-01-2005, 08:25 PM
LOC888,

Goto www.clubtsx.com site and speak to Noel,
He's got a bad ass car with Spoon caliper, he'll let you know what needs to be done for the conversion

joneblaze
25-01-2005, 11:32 PM
Noel hey.... is he Sydney based? :)

LOC888
25-01-2005, 11:37 PM
link doesnt work. is it tsxclub?

Slugoid
26-01-2005, 01:19 AM
One cheap mod that I recommend is the whiteline rear sway bar. I've ordered one already and will be arriving something this week hopefully. Set me back $190. Hopefully it'll reduce the body roll that, I think, is the biggest problem with a heavy mid-sized sedan.

Side note: I personally think Tein is overrated. There are better coilovers from other manufactures if you do your homework. Also, I think coilovers isn't really suited for a road car, as it it too harsh. For a track oriented car coilovers are alright, but for a road going car, spring/shock combo is better.

cmf
26-01-2005, 05:32 AM
Hey cmf, u wouldnt happen to know what modified bracket set he used, or did u mean he modified the brackets to allow the spoon calipers to fit:confused: thanks man

Contact the guys at www.aj-racing.com they'll know for sure.

stephen8512
26-01-2005, 04:02 PM
Side note:I personally think Tein is overrated. There are better coilovers from other manufactures if you do your homework. Also, I think coilovers isn't really suited for a road car, as it it too harsh. For a track oriented car coilovers are alright, but for a road going car, spring/shock combo is better.

thats what ive been thinkin as well. coilovers arent that much suited to road cars and like i said, i wont be goin to the track.....so hmm......

LOC888
26-01-2005, 04:59 PM
I personally think Tein is overrated. There are better coilovers from other manufactures if you do your homework. Also, I think coilovers isn't really suited for a road car, as it it too harsh. For a track oriented car coilovers are alright, but for a road going car, spring/shock combo is better.
There probably are better coilovers available, but in my experience the spring/shock combo on the euro was terrible!(wasted my money) the ride was very bumpy, especially after the car was lowered. Just know that after the tein flex coilovers were installed the ride quality improved dramatically! The ride comfort was very close to stock even with bigger rims and lowered. Anyway thats my experience..

Pum[Z]
27-01-2005, 10:45 AM
Side note: I personally think Tein is overrated. There are better coilovers from other manufactures if you do your homework. Also, I think coilovers isn't really suited for a road car, as it it too harsh. For a track oriented car coilovers are alright, but for a road going car, spring/shock combo is better.Don't agree with u there... Coilovers have adjustments that make from hard to soft settings... From there u can adjust the settings to make how soft u want it... If u wanting to change the suspension component of the euro u might as well buy coilovers then a spring/shock combo... U have more freedom with coilovers (more settings from softness-hardness, settings from low-high, some may have settings for camber adjustments)..

Probably for the same price to get a good imported spring/shock combo u could already get imported coilovers..

Catcha
27-01-2005, 11:05 AM
Coilovers will transform your cars handing, it will go round corners like it's on rails, it may be a bit harsher, but this thread is about modding you Euro, in the end you pay for what get.

all comes down to budget as coilovers are a tad more $$$ than just upgraded shocks and springs.

But there is a price to pay when getting coilovers, which is they need to be serviced like every 40 000km depending on the manufactuer, at about $100 per corner, this also comes down to brand as well. If your not willing to get them serviced then don't bother with coilovers.

stephen8512
28-01-2005, 09:06 AM
how much harsher? im inclined to believe LOC888 about his coilovers because he has them fitted on his euro atm.
everyone is saying different things about coilovers on the euro. i would like it to be near stock suspension smoothness if possible.

baboo
28-01-2005, 10:31 AM
Depends on the spring rate mate,

If LOC888 has similar spring rate as the stock one, say F 6kg, R 4 kg. The ride will be similar to the stock suspension if not better cos of the better shocks.

I've gone for the harder springs F12kg R8kg, the ride is acceptable but u can feel evey small bumps. In japan tuning company even go for F26 kg R20kg......now that will break every part of ur bone.

Type R Positive
28-01-2005, 10:46 AM
how much harsher? im inclined to believe LOC888 about his coilovers because he has them fitted on his euro atm.
everyone is saying different things about coilovers on the euro. i would like it to be near stock suspension smoothness if possible.
You sound like me! Just look around mate, there is starting to be lots and lots of coilovers / springs / shocks available on the market now.

You can get coilovers specifically designed for the street:
Tanabe Sustec Pro S-OC's, Tanabe Sustec pro S-OC II's, Mugen sports coilovers, Acura TSX A-Spec, Tein type SS, Tein type Basic.
These seem to be around the US$700 - US$1000 mark

Or track:
Buddyclub racing spec, Zeal, D2's and many more Jap brands.
These cost a bit to a lot more except for the D2's.

Just changing koni yellow shockies are supposed to be really good too, you can even get threaded perches for height adjustability. The only problem is, they cost about AU$1000 for a set.

baboo
28-01-2005, 11:15 AM
Type R Positive,

have you got your Tanabe coilovers yet? I thought you were ordering a set.

Type R Positive
28-01-2005, 11:33 AM
Type R Positive,

have you got your Tanabe coilovers yet? I thought you were ordering a set. I did mate, but the bloke skipped town......
Lucky I didn't pay for them!

I might be getting rid of the Euro due to new work commitments so no mods will be happening at all untill the future is known :(. On the up side, I can afford a few things like coilovers, bodykit and mags now so we just have to wait and see.

Pum[Z]
28-01-2005, 01:19 PM
everyone is saying different things about coilovers on the euro. i would like it to be near stock suspension smoothness if possible.If u would like near stock suspension smoothness then don't lower ur car full stop because it won't be able to do corners like it was on rails... Its impossible to get near stock suspension smoothness when ur car is lowered unless u change the springs to a softer type but then why pay so much for suspension when its still soft...

My car is using coilovers and its a bit bumpy but its still livable...

stephen8512
28-01-2005, 03:18 PM
']If u would like near stock suspension smoothness then don't lower ur car full stop because it won't be able to do corners like it was on rails... Its impossible to get near stock suspension smoothness when ur car is lowered unless u change the springs to a softer type but then why pay so much for suspension when its still soft...

My car is using coilovers and its a bit bumpy but its still livable...

so ur saying that without lowering, it corners like its on rails already? :confused: :confused: :confused:
confused??
i thought when u lower it, and get, say, coilovers, THEN it would be able to corner like its on rails...
but i want to lower it for the bling factor. but also i would like a stable ride

Pum[Z]
28-01-2005, 03:33 PM
so ur saying that without lowering, it corners like its on rails already? :confused: :confused: :confused:
confused??
i thought when u lower it, and get, say, coilovers, THEN it would be able to corner like its on rails...
but i want to lower it for the bling factor. but also i would like a stable ride
No, what i am saying is if u use coilovers or lower it enough it will corner like it was on rails. But the downside to a lowered car is that it will be bumpy. If u just change the springs to Eibachs or H&R it will be almost like stock...

I would suggest probably just change the springs only because u want the looks but don't want a harsh ride...

Catcha
28-01-2005, 05:59 PM
confused??

you want it lowered for the bling factor and stable ride? what planet are you on it's either one or the other, can't have the best of both worlds,thats why they invented coilovers. lowring a car will lower it's centre of gravity giving it better corning than stock, but the springs might be make the car floaty.

you may lower it with eg kingsprings low. if you don't change your shockers to match in a few months or years, your shocks will sag hence you having a full car load of people , it will scrap, it's made even worst if you have huge rims. sticking to standard you might get away with it.

LOC888
28-01-2005, 10:20 PM
you want it lowered for the bling factor and stable ride? what planet are you on it's either one or the other, can't have the best of both worlds,thats why they invented coilovers. lowring a car will lower it's centre of gravity giving it better corning than stock, but the springs might be make the car floaty.

you may lower it with eg kingsprings low. if you don't change your shockers to match in a few months or years, your shocks will sag hence you having a full car load of people , it will scrap, it's made even worst if you have huge rims. sticking to standard you might get away with it.
So True!

stephen8512
28-01-2005, 11:06 PM

hmm i think i worded taht badly. what i meant was that i would obviously like it low enuff so that it would look good......but ive been looking at posts at how springs/coilovers lower the car and is still bumpy (obviously) but not AS much.....thats what i want.
i know its going to be bumpy but ive been in a car with TEINS b4 and like many others have said, u could feel every bump on the road. thats why i was asking how LOC888's ride was like because he said that it wasnt as bad.

but yeah i get what ur sayin dude ^^ one or the other. we'll see how it turns out and what i actually end up getting. hahahahhaa

Catcha
28-01-2005, 11:48 PM
Coilovers as you know have very different brands when i was looking into them, all the HKS and tein and stuff like that are good, but are not designed for OUR australian roads. Other brands like KONI coilovers would be better suited but research into these are a must, go down to you local dealer or ask take a ride in another persons car that has what you want and judge for yourself.
Loc888, my say his ride is close to stock but how do you know ? don't take peoples word for it just go and try it out, even in another car, coilovers and standard suspension is way different, another option back then i looked at was whitlines group 4 coilovers....a bit pricy but you never have to service them and lots of research and design has gone into them. DMS i tihnk make it for wrx and evos only but have a look at that as well on the MRT rally site.
your spending big bucks so if i was you i want to get it right the first time

LOC888
29-01-2005, 03:34 PM
Loc888, my say his ride is close to stock but how do you know ? don't take peoples word for it just go and try it outThats right. Im just sharing my own experience and personal perceptions. Im not an expert. Stephen I know what its like bro. Before I purchased the coilovers, I spoke to so many knowledgable people, of which I received different opinions and advice, sometimes even conflicting. But at the end of the day, your the one who is going to fork out the dosh, so u gotta be be happy with the results! So far Ive been v. happy with the TEINS...

stephen8512
29-01-2005, 05:41 PM
Thats right. Im just sharing my own experience and personal perceptions. Im not an expert. Stephen I know what its like bro. Before I purchased the coilovers, I spoke to so many knowledgable people, of which I received different opinions and advice, sometimes even conflicting. But at the end of the day, your the one who is going to fork out the dosh, so u gotta be be happy with the results! So far Ive been v. happy with the TEINS...

yeah true that eh. thanks for the info LOC and catcha! really really appreciate em ^^
i've decided to see how it goes in the eibach pro kit cuz my mate is putting them on his euro in 2 months time
so i'll test it out, and get his opinion, then make another judgement from there on.
anyways again, thanks guys

tanghy
11-02-2005, 05:36 AM
There probably are better coilovers available, but in my experience the spring/shock combo on the euro was terrible!(wasted my money) the ride was very bumpy, especially after the car was lowered. Just know that after the tein flex coilovers were installed the ride quality improved dramatically! The ride comfort was very close to stock even with bigger rims and lowered. Anyway thats my experience..

what spring/shock was this?

tanghy
11-02-2005, 05:41 AM
Coilovers as you know have very different brands when i was looking into them, all the HKS and tein and stuff like that are good, but are not designed for OUR australian roads. Other brands like KONI coilovers would be better suited but research into these are a must, go down to you local dealer or ask take a ride in another persons car that has what you want and judge for yourself.
Loc888, my say his ride is close to stock but how do you know ? don't take peoples word for it just go and try it out, even in another car, coilovers and standard suspension is way different, another option back then i looked at was whitlines group 4 coilovers....a bit pricy but you never have to service them and lots of research and design has gone into them. DMS i tihnk make it for wrx and evos only but have a look at that as well on the MRT rally site.
your spending big bucks so if i was you i want to get it right the first time

this line u preach has been said heaps and to disagree..
someone i know just bought buddyclub racing spec coilovers for a EVO
everyone told him that he's made a mistake and they were too harsh and he'll fly off teh road..

suprise surprise.. the suspension guru who said that too stiff etc had to eat his words when he installed them and found them as compliant (ie soft) as the local coilovers G4 he had recommended. and compared vs grp4, nearly 500-1000 cheaper..

so end of day, research into damping & spring rates, not just if they are locally designed or not

yfin
12-02-2005, 03:38 PM
yeah true that eh. thanks for the info LOC and catcha! really really appreciate em ^^
i've decided to see how it goes in the eibach pro kit cuz my mate is putting them on his euro in 2 months time
so i'll test it out, and get his opinion, then make another judgement from there on.
anyways again, thanks guys

If you are going to keep the car for more than a few years - go coilovers - it is worth it in the long run. I am sure you will like the pro-kit - but at the end of the day your shocks will crap themselves sooner rather than later.

LOC888
12-02-2005, 05:22 PM
Hey Stephen is that ur car in ur avatar?

stephen8512
12-02-2005, 05:41 PM
nope. but thats what its going to look like in about 2 months time....
in the avatar, it has full mugen kit