PDA

View Full Version : MISSION AID Cars needed....

LUD38U
24-01-2005, 10:48 AM
Hey Guys,

Mission:Aid is organising a charity even to help the victims of the tsunami last month.

There is a motorshow which should appeal to most of the Ozhonda members with prizes been given for most hotted up car and best sound system. Prizes include Clarion splits, A detailing job valued at $150 and model cars.

There are many other activities organised for the day including jumping castles, 3 on 3 basketball and many others for younger members. More details can be found on http://www.missionaid.com.au/

The even is this Saturday 29 January 2004 at the University of Western Sydney Parramatta campus (Crn Victoria Road and James Ruse Drive).

I am organinng a car show for ppl to come there and check out the cars...
Entry is 20 dollars yes 20 dollars only and we have competion for the best wheels best car best sound etc etc...and fast fours will be there on the day and u can choose to have your photo taken with professional models yes HOT MODELS GUYS...( Bombshell models)

If you have a nice car with a nice system, come down and show your support!1am - 5pm

You do not have to take photos with Fast fours if you do not want to..
I need 15 Hotted up cars....
So i need to know who can i count on to come and enter the competion ?

Please guys I have never asked anyting off you.....do it for the Orphaned kids in Sri Lanka....

Wyn can you recommended some cars for me to contact?
And any cars guys not just hondas....even though it is personally prefered :)

Sonu.

Weq
24-01-2005, 11:35 AM
why dont u check out our vbgarage for some ideas :) what kinda cars do u actually want? bling? jdm? stock? clean, what?

LUD38U
24-01-2005, 11:42 AM
somthing with nice wheels and a nice bodykit dude.....

.::F[L]Y::.
24-01-2005, 12:14 PM
u want 2 silver em1's with carbon fibre bonnets? basically twins hehehe

LUD38U
24-01-2005, 12:53 PM
yeah dude bring em down if they look the bling for sure!!!
got pics of em? nic mags on em aswell ?

wynode
26-01-2005, 07:53 PM
Come on guys this is for a good cause!

Fly, if you are interested in bringing your car + another let me know.....remember there are prizes too if you win :)

IT shouldn't take too long so lets see some support :)

-Win

LUD38U
28-01-2005, 10:25 AM
Come on guys i am sure you can spare a few hours for this !!!

2ds
28-01-2005, 11:42 AM
pity i'm not in new south wales =p
why did i get this ?

-2ds

AUSVTEC
28-01-2005, 11:52 AM
come on peeps, there are a heap of members with hot cars out there .....
BRING EM ON

wynode
28-01-2005, 11:59 AM
Yeah come on people.......just pop in even and have a loook. There are LOT of other things to do on the day tooo......not just show off your car! :)

Also, apologies if people got multiple copies of this email :(

Euro_Boy
28-01-2005, 12:14 PM
Hi,

Please do not mis-interpret my intent about this reply but to ensure the success of your show day, it might be of interest to note that there is another car show (Powercruise) show on this weekend (both saturday and sunday) at eastern creek.

But I will try going to both.

CIV13
28-01-2005, 01:31 PM
I would definitely come if I didn't live in Bris, or have an 18th for a best friend tomorrow. Best of luck and hope you raise tonnes.

ROCKET
28-01-2005, 01:46 PM
wat tym do we hav to be there by to enter our cars ?

and is there only 2 awards one for best system and one for most done up ?? or other categories 2 ?

r|Ce_bOi
28-01-2005, 01:53 PM
I have a sugguestion for this.. but of course this if for you all to decide.

Wyn... Lets create a club entry for the day to represent OZHonda...
Why not invite say 5-10 cars who are ozhonda members whom you are think are worthy of Joining this event.. let each car owner pay $10 for the entry, and Ozhonda pay the remaining half for each driver...

Just a thought.. :)

AUSVTEC
28-01-2005, 02:39 PM
$20 aint much, if my car was good enough i would take it......
We need some thing to look at and not just the all the hot chicks.............
Represent ozhonda

wynode
28-01-2005, 03:11 PM
I have a sugguestion for this.. but of course this if for you all to decide.

Wyn... Lets create a club entry for the day to represent OZHonda...
Why not invite say 5-10 cars who are ozhonda members whom you are think are worthy of Joining this event.. let each car owner pay $10 for the entry, and Ozhonda pay the remaining half for each driver...

Just a thought.. :)
That's a good idea but the only problem is that "Ozhonda pay the remaining half for each driver" = Win has to fork out the money!

LUD38U
28-01-2005, 03:14 PM
hey guys reg is at 11am so be there at 11am.....justr tell em at the gate your here for the car show.....pay 10 bucks for the normal entry to the main event then 10 bucks at the carpark for the carshow.

UW15HN
28-01-2005, 03:24 PM
hey im going to put my civic in but ill be cruising with teamgod-speed..

i want to know if there are any other awards on the day.. i'd like to win one of those toy cars or something i dont mind

thanks

LUD38U
28-01-2005, 03:55 PM
yeah dude will make sure one of the OH boys wins a prize ;)

UW15HN
28-01-2005, 05:09 PM
alright cool..

are there any ozhonda stickers? if there are can someone leave one under the window wiper of my car tomorow?

mines the red ek hatch with g zeros

thanks

wynode
29-01-2005, 01:40 AM
alright cool..

are there any ozhonda stickers? if there are can someone leave one under the window wiper of my car tomorow?

mines the red ek hatch with g zeros

thanks
If you win, PM me and i'll send one out to you........i will be ordering more this coming week :)

Better still, come say hi to me (ask for Win)

ROCKET
29-01-2005, 10:20 AM
whos gona b judging the event ??
whos taste do we hav 2 satisfy chics or guys ??

UW15HN
30-01-2005, 12:21 PM
If you win, PM me and i'll send one out to you........i will be ordering more this coming week :)

Better still, come say hi to me (ask for Win)
where you the one with the blue eg sedan?

sorry but i didnt see your reply until today so i didnt get a chance to meet ya..

UW15HN
30-01-2005, 02:51 PM
whos gona b judging the event ??
whos taste do we hav 2 satisfy chics or guys ??
which was was your car?

wynode
30-01-2005, 02:52 PM
where you the one with the blue eg sedan?

sorry but i didnt see your reply until today so i didnt get a chance to meet ya..
Yeah that was me.......I didn't get to spend too much time at the show cause I had to help out elsewhere.

But it was a good turn out. Quite a few Supras and some of the PA guys turned up :)

UW15HN
30-01-2005, 03:21 PM
indeed...

well its all good it was for a good casue anyway

ROCKET
02-02-2005, 02:00 PM
which was was your car?

i planned on comin but didnt work out so unfortunately didn't make it.sorry:(

how was it ?
did u win nefin ?
who won ? got ne pics ?

UW15HN
03-02-2005, 08:47 AM
the show was a bit small but it was alright.. i wish id went to the car festival at rosehill gardens instead but at least my contribution to this charity show was for a good cause..

nah i didnt win anything though..

i have pics but ive uploaded them on another site.. so ill link it?

pics start on page 3..

http://team-godspeed.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=788&st=40

cheers

ROCKET
05-02-2005, 10:52 AM
some nice rides