PDA

View Full Version : QLD Can P platers do the speed limit in Qld?

integragsi96
15-02-2011, 12:23 PM
Hey so my question is can P platers do the speed limit eg. 110kph? as i have no idea as I have fairly recently moved up from NSW.

ekvtec
15-02-2011, 12:37 PM
Yes, yes you can :thumbsup:

integragsi96
15-02-2011, 01:22 PM
haha thats probs the reason im getting yelled at be people for only doing 100kph as im on my greens...more people were getting up me for only doing 90kph on my reds

ekvtec
15-02-2011, 02:44 PM
haha thats probs the reason im getting yelled at be people for only doing 100kph as im on my greens...more people were getting up me for only doing 90kph on my reds

haha ! tbh i dont see the point in having those rules in NSW cause your not exactly going breakneck speed and just holding up traffic

integragsi96
15-02-2011, 03:30 PM
i know what you mean... NSW has join the gang with VIC as being a nanny state....
ive noticed QLD slowly going that way with their point to point cameras....1 or no warnings before a speed camera eg. on the gateway mwy going southbound towards brissy airport...
one annoying thing up here tho is that green p platers only get 4 points (even tho you shouldnt lose any) but NSW green p platers get 7 points

SHOGUNOVDDRK
15-02-2011, 03:55 PM
uhhhh, dude.

Victoria and QLD both have the rule where P-platers do the posted speed limit, it's just Sydney being a 'nanny state' and QLD's always been that way really.

integragsi96
15-02-2011, 04:12 PM
ahh!!
yehh shogun i met you at the 09 jdm yard swap meet. keen to meet up one time.
well i came from newcastle where amost every car is a p plater and wants to street race so ofcourse police presence is going to be large and speed limitations.

SHOGUNOVDDRK
16-02-2011, 12:21 PM
ahh!!
yehh shogun i met you at the 09 jdm yard swap meet. keen to meet up one time.
well i came from newcastle where amost every car is a p plater and wants to street race so ofcourse police presence is going to be large and speed limitations.

lol, I remember meeting you at the swap meet I organised, you were mainly with Tim and Richard on the day?

You moving up?

Myself and another member will no doubt start organising meets up here.

integragsi96
16-02-2011, 03:43 PM
lol, I remember meeting you at the swap meet I organised, you were mainly with Tim and Richard on the day?

You moving up?

Myself and another member will no doubt start organising meets up here.

i dunno why but i was kinda shy back them days haha
but yehh mainly with nick, tim and treezy
im already up here aye...im in maroochydore
well yeh im always keen for meets...i just need to roll my guards ghetto style before i can go for roadworthy tho

Timmy_B
17-02-2011, 07:30 PM

Hell yeah Lloyd