PDA

View Full Version : dc5 hand brake

viinnh
19-02-2011, 08:48 AM
hey guys was wondering would a dc5 hand brake fit into a eg ?

niiCk
19-02-2011, 08:56 AM
thats so odd man..lol just go to wreckers and pull one out

r3ckless
19-02-2011, 09:09 AM
your so ignorant, yes the OP has asked the question, but in no way have you helped in, you've just shown in the easy fix it way. Did u even know why he was asking if a dc5r handbrake would fit. Its because he is tryna make it work in an eg witha dc5r center console. the OP is trying to be different with his civic, instead of sheep like you, who just follow the crowd.

niiCk
19-02-2011, 01:35 PM
your so ignorant, yes the OP has asked the question, but in no way have you helped in, you've just shown in the easy fix it way. Did u even know why he was asking if a dc5r handbrake would fit. Its because he is tryna make it work in an eg witha dc5r center console. the OP is trying to be different with his civic, instead of sheep like you, who just follow the crowd.

alright lad..youre mad lol.
i know who the guy is, hes my mate so why cant i talk to him?
and who are you to say im a sheep? youve never even seen my cars.
so alrighty, props to writing a mad statement but get your facts right before you try to sound cool.

r3ckless
20-02-2011, 10:30 AM
I seen your cars but. Their boring.

niiCk
20-02-2011, 10:58 PM
Go back to school first then talk to me okay? sweet as.
takecare

Super-DA9
21-02-2011, 12:09 PM
wow guys haha. hmm thats a good question man, you'd have to find out if they're both the conventional bolt down lever and cable, if so I assume you may need to drill some holes and adjust the cable. but i don't see why it wouldn't be possible?

you going dc5 dash? or just center console?