PDA

View Full Version : Air Con Question CL9

marquee
27-02-2011, 05:13 PM
Hey Guys,

Just wondering what your car will is revving at when the aircon is on.

For some reason since I had my CAI intake installed while my car idles it goes so low to about 600-800rpm and my car starts shudering and vibrating. When I turn the aircon off it goes away straight away.

Not sure if it is just a coincidence with the CAI.

Any ideas on what will be causing this and any ideas how to fix it.

Also just not to start a thread are there any consequences of disconnection the battery for example radio does not turn on without security, and I heard automatic window down for drivers window will not go down with just a push not holding it down.

white_ep3_civic
27-02-2011, 05:44 PM
It's just what the car does with the aircon. Mine used to do this too. With the power window hold it down till it is all the way down for 3 seconds the hold up until it is closed for 3 seconds. That should fix the window problem.

marquee
27-02-2011, 06:33 PM
I could understand if it was the car just doing it but i shakes and vibrates like no tommorow almost like the car is about to stall.

Usually in every other car I have owned the car knows it is on and compensates with high revs.

It only happens when idles not whilst driving.

white_ep3_civic
27-02-2011, 06:50 PM
Yeh all my other cars never had this problem either. I think it's just a euro thing. Mine used to shake as well.

marquee
27-02-2011, 06:56 PM
Is there a way to over compensate with the ecu or something to make it go to 1100 revs when aircon on

felixd
27-02-2011, 06:58 PM
Is there a way to over compensate with the ecu or something to make it go to 1100 revs when aircon on

change ur ac belt and tune those belts

Fredoops
27-02-2011, 07:01 PM
Voltage Stabilizer maybe?

marquee
27-02-2011, 07:02 PM
I think it might be abit expensive because from what i can see all accessories are run from the same belt power steering air con etc how do u tune a belt?