PDA

View Full Version : Need Help...Air Con problem

Civ_97
26-01-2005, 10:17 PM
hey guys ive got an EK sedan and have been havin a problem with my air conditioning. every time i use it the passenger side footwell has quite alot of water dripping into it. does anyone know what could be causing this and how i could fix it?

cheers

Josh

EK9
26-01-2005, 10:49 PM
i had this problem once too... can't remember if it was my EK or bro's DC2
but wot the prob was that a lil rubber pipe thing came loose where the footwell is... maybe sumone kicked it or sumfing. just get your head under there wif a light, and u should c it and i fink you just push it back into place.

sorry if this is vague, but that's the best i remember... i fixed it myself so it should b an easy fix

ECU-MAN
27-01-2005, 07:55 AM
i had this problem once too... can't remember if it was my EK or bro's DC2
but wot the prob was that a lil rubber pipe thing came loose where the footwell is... maybe sumone kicked it or sumfing. just get your head under there wif a light, and u should c it and i fink you just push it back into place.

sorry if this is vague, but that's the best i remember... i fixed it myself so it should b an easy fix
yep thats all it is, the evaporator drain pipe has come off. have a look like EK9 says, its quite easy to put back on.

bubblecivic
27-01-2005, 11:02 AM
i got the same problem !! will look at it later on!

Civ_97
27-01-2005, 01:58 PM
awesome i will have a look thanks alot guys!

Civ_97
27-01-2005, 02:05 PM
yep it worked thanks heaps for your help guys

EK9
28-01-2005, 02:07 PM
sweet... all good? then *thread locked* ;)