PDA

View Full Version : Need Reputable suspension technician to fix buddyclub coilover ( SA )

xtnsevolution
03-03-2011, 08:55 PM
Just went for a drive to the shops and i could hear a weird rattling noise coming from the right rear of the car. Got home and had a look with a torch only to find the Buddyclub N+ coilover is oil soaked and covered in dirt and grime.

Im hoping its repairable as i'd be pretty pissed off for it to fail in under 12 months!

Does anyone know a well priced decent suspension shop in Adelaide that can repair busted coilovers?

Alternatively does anyone want to rear end me at about 80kph so i can get insurance paid out? As much as I love owning the ED, I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO F&*KING over everything breaking now!

End rant

Christian.

SajadEG
03-03-2011, 09:32 PM
80 kph? you high

xtnsevolution
03-03-2011, 09:41 PM
80 kph? you high

At least I'm guaranteed the car will be a write off. lol

hoyin3132
03-03-2011, 09:48 PM
hi mate i am from Adelaide too and I am driving EF9, i know that there's a gay who can fix the coilover, meaning rebuilding it, i never ask for price.

Will have a chat with him once i saw and get back to you*

mooshie
04-03-2011, 12:57 PM
I really dont think sexuality is relevant in this situation... :)

Can you PM me details as well, I like to keep a list of shops and services around Adelaide in case I need them at some point, I know a few good suspension places but pretty sure that they dont do rebuilds, they send them interstate to get done.

xtnsevolution
05-03-2011, 01:06 PM
i know that there's a gay who can fix the coilover

LOL good spotting mooshie, I didn't notice the typo until you pointed it out.

And yes, please let me know about this workshop.

Christian

xtnsevolution
05-03-2011, 01:09 PM
i know a few good suspension places but pretty sure that they dont do rebuilds, they send them interstate to get done.

Thats what I've heard aswell. I called peddars seeing as they're the most well known suspension shop and the guy said he didn't know of any workshops in SA that could rebuild them and suggested looking interstate. I know theres a few in Melbourne. If i have to send them interstate I will.

Christian.

dougie_504
05-03-2011, 04:06 PM
Call 'Fulcrum' and see if they can help. They do Tein stuff for sure, and possible rebuild Bilstein/Cusco. Ask about Buddy Club.

Tegzieboi_BAR
12-05-2011, 03:56 PM
Contact Jarrod Cox on 0422709642 (or e-mail fatmotorsport@live.com.au) he has a coilover repairing business here in SA. Doesn't re-valve anymore but im sure he would be able to lead u to a place if he cant fix it himself. Cant remember where in SA he's based but from my research he's the only local that does this sorta work here.

xtnsevolution
16-05-2011, 07:09 PM
Contact Jarrod Cox on 0422709642 (or e-mail fatmotorsport@live.com.au) he has a coilover repairing business here in SA. Doesn't re-valve anymore but im sure he would be able to lead u to a place if he cant fix it himself. Cant remember where in SA he's based but from my research he's the only local that does this sorta work here.
Brilliant. Thanks for your help mate.

Christian

dc292177917
20-05-2011, 02:59 AM
i dont think anyone who reali loves their car wud like to see their ride being a written off just for an insurance claim