PDA

View Full Version : em1 - ek seat rails

leeman
07-03-2011, 11:43 AM
I have an em1 seat with stuffed rails. would ek seat rails fit on?

LiKPiC
07-03-2011, 04:22 PM
yes, it should but not 100% sure

EG52NV
07-03-2011, 05:03 PM
Explain more about your rail problem... I have had to sort out rails on both side of my seat, might be able to help you

mugen_ctr
07-03-2011, 05:09 PM
all ek/ej/em1 use the same rails, and same crappy seat design minus the trim... ek4 has different seats if im not mistaken, but again, all same rails, side mounted

If ur seats aint goin back and forth, theres something stuck inbetween ur rail and teeths mechanism... that happened to me, took ages to figure it out

leeman
08-03-2011, 11:35 PM
It is the passengers side seat. when it was in the car it used always get stuck if move forward. And seems like the rails just like to move in different directions then lock up. Doesn't seem like anything is stuck in teeth.

mugen_ctr
09-03-2011, 12:07 AM
It is the passengers side seat. when it was in the car it used always get stuck if move forward. And seems like the rails just like to move in different directions then lock up. Doesn't seem like anything is stuck in teeth.

Both rails should move at same time...considering that they are bolted to the one object (the seat), it sounds as if the rails aint bolted onto the chassis lol.... take out the seats, and check on the bottom of the seat if the line that connects both rails is attached as well as other visual inspection... to take out the seats, there are 4 bolts, and thats it.... simple bolt off job