PDA

View Full Version : aftermarket exhaust for accord euro ??

adammet04
27-01-2005, 02:54 PM
Hi all,

I did a search before i put this up so im hoping no one gets angry at me, ive been looking for an exhaust system (muffler/catback/system/anything!!) for accord euro and cam up with didly until i found this website,

granted the systems are for the Accord TSX, but im thinking how much different can they be ?? hopefully the link below takes you to to where i went, i also did search for accord euro and they only have the coupe/vti at this shop,

http://www.horsepowerfreaks.com/viewproduct~Acura~TSX~~Exhaust~Exhaust_Systems~.ht ml

I know people will say you get better performance gains from a single muffler and all that but i still like the coolness facter and a little extra kw is all im looking for at the moment !

anyway what do you guys think of this link, good/bad?? should i go ram my head against a wall ??

If you have a better website/listing/thread which deals with this, post it up here, so when i do a search for accord+euro+exhaust i actually find something !!

Cheers guys/gals !!

cheeers

adammet04
27-01-2005, 02:58 PM
also has anyone fitted an aftermarket muffler/exhaust yet?? feedback / comments on ease of installation / type of installation would be great.

Cheers :wave: :thumbsup:

baboo
27-01-2005, 03:27 PM
I have Fujitsubo Legalis R,

They make good sound, nice and deep, doesn't drown at highway speed.
But KW gain is very little.

Very easy to install, take off the old system, whack on the new one, job done. No more than 10min job.

adammet04
27-01-2005, 03:56 PM
baboo
thanks for the info, i only just found it today and didnt know if the accord euros had easily removeable exhausts...thanks for the info mate, how about other people ???? did you just do muffler change over or full system??

so would i be right in saying the tsx stuff pretty much bolts onto our euros??

cheers

tanghy
27-01-2005, 04:20 PM
go for a one sided exhaust, taht will save u excess weight
eg 5zigen pro racer for cl

Peekay34
27-01-2005, 04:32 PM

Very easy to install, take off the old system, whack on the new one, job done. No more than 10min job.

How much did that cost and where did u get it?...

Peekay34
27-01-2005, 04:55 PM
Comptech makes a System as well 775 US and shipping which works out to 400US so approx 1500 AUD landed.

LOC888
27-01-2005, 10:07 PM
Hey Baboo, do your back passengers get annoyed with the sound the legalis produces?

baboo
28-01-2005, 08:29 AM
PK, Costs roughly the same as the Comptech system, you could order through any good performance parts importer. There should be a Fujitusbo distributor in AUS, I forgot who.

The exhaust is louder at first few weeks of installation, now after few months the sound has somewhat mellowed a lot.

no passenger dare to complain, you either shutup or get out...LOL

Peekay34
31-01-2005, 12:44 PM
PK, Costs roughly the same as the Comptech system, you could order through any good performance parts importer. There should be a Fujitusbo distributor in AUS, I forgot who.

The exhaust is louder at first few weeks of installation, now after few months the sound has somewhat mellowed a lot.

no passenger dare to complain, you either shutup or get out...LOL

I rang a place toay they quoted me $1600 fitted so will look into it when I have the money. Also looked at the TSX forum they said the Fujitusbo exhaust was quieter than the Comptech so will probably go that way.

Pum[Z]
31-01-2005, 06:03 PM

Baboo have u got pics of ur Fujitsubo Legalis R on ur euro??

Would like to see what it looks like on a euro...

baboo
31-01-2005, 06:57 PM
The exhaust were designed for EURO with bodykit.
so the 2 tips hang a bit lower to allow rear lip to be fitted.

it look kinda strange on my car, but I got used to it anyway

http://www.earthmach.com/DSCF1594.jpg

LOC888
31-01-2005, 07:16 PM
Getting my Fujitsubo, mugen airbox and Vafc done today, will let u guys know how it goes..

adammet04
31-01-2005, 08:34 PM
I rang a place toay they quoted me $1600 fitted so will look into it when I have the money. Also looked at the TSX forum they said the Fujitusbo exhaust was quieter than the Comptech so will probably go that way.

Where was that ???

im not sure who to go with in melbourne for stuff like this or if it even worth going to someone??

any ideas for reputable melb exhaust shops (midas??)

cheers

EuroAccord13
31-01-2005, 08:59 PM
Go Custom!! hehehehehe... :P

I did my own system :P

Peekay34
31-01-2005, 09:27 PM
Go Custom!! hehehehehe... :P

I did my own system :P

What did you do how much and what does it look like.

Pum[Z]
01-02-2005, 01:29 AM
Looks good Baboo... Nice and shiny...

Getting my Fujitsubo, mugen airbox and Vafc done today, will let u guys know how it goes..
Make sure u take pics of the mods.. Would like to see the Fujitsubo on a euro thats kitted... So make sure u take photo's of it :D

Loc, u tuning the euro with the Vafc on the dyno or not??

LOC888
01-02-2005, 01:21 PM
']

Make sure u take pics of the mods.. Would like to see the Fujitsubo on a euro thats kitted... So make sure u take photo's of it :D

Loc, u tuning the euro with the Vafc on the dyno or not??

Definately, pics will come soon..
Initially the Vafc will be tunned without dyno, but will definately be re-tunning it later on the dyno..

EuroAccord13
01-02-2005, 07:53 PM
What did you do how much and what does it look like.

It's not rocket science to do one up... :)

I measured the clearance and running path of the exhaust under the car, kept the same diameter of the stock stainless steel system, had my own mandrel bend stainless steel pipes made up and add a muffler and wa la...

Of course I wanted as little bends as possible but due to the underbody, I had to run two 90 degree bends..

For photos... click on the link in my signature. :)

Pum[Z]
02-02-2005, 03:35 PM
Found a website for the Acura TSX... so these exhausts on the site should fit on our euro's...

http://www.hopupracing.com/exhaustheaders19.html

They sell:
*Tanabe Dual Super Medalion Hyper Spec Exhaust Acura TSX
* DC Sports Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with dual Tips Acura TSX
* Greddy Evo2 Exhauset Acura TSX Dual Muffler System

So there is more brands on exhausts for the Acura TSX/Accord Euro available then wat we presently know...

Thorn2004
02-02-2005, 04:36 PM
Maybe I am getting old, but I don't get the point of throwing a HUGE ass exhaust onto a car that already has nice pipes? All I can see it doing is making the Euro sound like a lawnmower, I see alot of Ricer dudes going around in their lancers or WRX's with these lawn-mower exhaust systems on, it makes me laugh. I mean what do you get in extra power? 1 KW?

Takes away from the style and idea behind the Euro I think, each to their own though :)

adammet04
02-02-2005, 09:21 PM
Maybe I am getting old, but I don't get the point of throwing a HUGE ass exhaust onto a car that already has nice pipes? All I can see it doing is making the Euro sound like a lawnmower, I see alot of Ricer dudes going around in their lancers or WRX's with these lawn-mower exhaust systems on, it makes me laugh. I mean what do you get in extra power? 1 KW?

Takes away from the style and idea behind the Euro I think, each to their own though :)

Id hope the power gain is more than 1kw but id be happy with 10-15, plus i think if you do it right it would actually accentuate the car not diminish from it, like you say to each their own!!

cheers

Chris_F
02-02-2005, 09:38 PM
adammet04... are you talking about a cat back system? Most powergains from any exhaust on thh euro would be lucky to exceed 5kw... even with an intake header and exhaust youd be lucky to get much over a 20kw gain.

Pum[Z]
02-02-2005, 09:49 PM
Id hope the power gain is more than 1kw but id be happy with 10-15, plus i think if you do it right it would actually accentuate the car not diminish from it, like you say to each their own!!

cheers

U won't be getting 10-15 kw extra power on just the exhaust... Thats wishful thinking...

Well all stainless steel exhausts would look real nice on a modded car.. Especially the euro.. Aftermarket exhausts looks nice on a kitted euro.. Also changing the exhaust is a simple way to extract a bit more power out of the euro....

& who doesn't love a bigger tip on their exhaust, atm the standard exhaust tip is still a bit small for my liking :D

adammet04
03-02-2005, 06:27 PM
soz guys

maybe i was a little too excited when i saw the post, about a 1kw gain seems like not much enhancement from a fundamental power getting place as the exhaust??

you are right though:
im talking an intake plus exhaust, surely that would be good for at least 10??

then a vafcii would help out again would it not ??

if not , and before you all collectively groan, how would you extract more power from a car like this?
before this starts into a flame about "its a mid sedan/luxury car etc" im sure it has to have a few more ponies locked up inside it !! surely there is tuning potential in this car ?

feel free to shout me down about this or pm the crap outta me if you like, but perhaps we should keep on topic with people talkin about the diffrent zorsts (catback/systems/whatever they have on their euro's)
I suppose finally i would like it for bling factor..!!!

<edit> soz if i have hurt anyones feelings aswell :o </edit>

Cheers Guys !!

Pum[Z]
03-02-2005, 06:49 PM
Well i wasn't flaming ya adammet...

It was just a opinion in which to be more realistic :D

Yeah if u do a good system which consits of: Intake CAI style, Headers, Full exhaust system from Headers, Then put in Vtec Controller then tune it... Probably good for 15-20 kw there...

Doing that would probably blow u $4000 easily....

adammet04
03-02-2005, 06:53 PM
pumz,

nah i didnt think you were or anyone in that matter but just wanted to keep on everyones good side !!

yeah 20kw for $4000, not exactly great economy !!

if you built it up slowly (over 1yr) though might not hurt as much !! lol

keep the posts coming,

great discussion on it !!

:wave:

Chris_F
04-02-2005, 12:29 PM
id say thatd be 15-20kw at the wheels... coz i think a cold air intake alone makes about 10 at the wheels.. exhaust five and headers around 5
then Vafc or whatever is (im not 100% on what that is or how it works) but 20kw would be a safe at the wheels figure i think?

baboo
04-02-2005, 03:17 PM
I should find out next friday as I'll put my car on dyno.

I have cold air, header, exhaust done, but no ECU tuning.

Chris_F
04-02-2005, 03:53 PM
nice baboo ill be ineterested to see the results

baboo
17-02-2005, 12:11 PM
Alright,

Got my car dyno'd last friday.

I've got 122kw atw...ain't too bad.

The result is here
http://www.mercurymotorsport.com.au/events/20050211/results/index.htm

EuroAccord13
17-02-2005, 06:32 PM
NICE!!!

122Kw @ the wheels is wow... you might crack the 15 second barrier dude!

Me and Spoon-Accord might be doing another one soon just for the fun of it LOL!

Once again, well done...

yfin
17-02-2005, 07:20 PM
I should find out next friday as I'll put my car on dyno.

I have cold air, header, exhaust done, but no ECU tuning.

Baboo - great numbers - what sort of rims do you have - can't see from the pics?

baboo
17-02-2005, 08:41 PM
Thanks guys,

I should hit the drag strip next month to see what quarter I run!!

This K-series engine got potential!! Huge room for improvement with ECU tuning.

yFin, it's VOLK SE37K.

Chris_F
19-02-2005, 06:26 PM
122kw atw is a nice figure baboo :D... saw you were the second highest out of all the hondas dynoed.. nice... how many flywheel kw's do u think this would equate too? Im trying to figure out how many kw's your mods collectively made

Chris_F
19-02-2005, 09:40 PM
just read in another thread that a honda s2000 puts out 125 wheel kw's stock... so these are defiently some impressive numbers

baboo
21-02-2005, 03:04 PM
I'm not sure Chris F, maybe 155kw at the fly? I have no idea.

The S2000 that puts out 125kw seems low, I've seen a stock one puts out 140kw+ atw

toE
14-09-2006, 07:06 PM
']Found a website for the Acura TSX... so these exhausts on the site should fit on our euro's...

They sell:
*Tanabe Dual Super Medalion Hyper Spec Exhaust Acura TSX
* DC Sports Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with dual Tips Acura TSX
* Greddy Evo2 Exhauset Acura TSX Dual Muffler System

So there is more brands on exhausts for the Acura TSX/Accord Euro available then wat we presently know...

Apologies for bringing this thread back to life, but I've got a friend with a Euro who would like to know if that Tanabe exhaust would fit our Euros here in OZ land :)

mugen88
14-09-2006, 11:45 PM
Some members have installed the Greddy EVO2 system so I dont see why the Tanabe would be any different.

sports06
26-09-2006, 11:36 AM
thought it would be better to bring up an old thread than start a new one.
now ive got my CAI i want to get the headers and exhaust :D

ive been searching a bit and found this thread. this link

has some nice looking cat backs there, but some of them say 2003 - 2005, would they still fit a 2006? im still learning the differences between these models.
or if anyone can suggest one that doesnt need to be shipped from overseas that would be great.

cheers

mugen88
26-09-2006, 11:42 AM
I have the Tanabe SMH and it fits no probs on the 06.

BusterSonic12
26-09-2006, 12:07 PM
what currency are those prices shown on the website??
is it evo2 catback around $2000?? i always see it around $1000 these days... :S

TECBOY
26-09-2006, 01:48 PM
dont b ridiculous

btchia
26-09-2006, 05:47 PM
I have the Tanabe SMH and it fits no probs on the 06.

have u done any dyno test on ur car? wat is the gain on the wheel?

tony1234
26-09-2006, 07:48 PM
Wait for the
Hondata gear i reckon.:)

mugen88
26-09-2006, 10:05 PM

I only just had it put on so no dyno yet.

I wouldn't think the gains would be significant because its a dual muffler system. If you read some of the older threads most performance gains are through a single muffler system.

I do notice the car accelerates quicker through the rev range and does this easier with better flow from the straight through design of the exh system.

Ultimatley small incremental mods do increase pereformance but it all comes down to tunning the car for the maximum gain and response.

That's where EFI (tuneable ECU) and Hondata (ECU Reflash) come into play.

sports06
06-10-2006, 07:13 PM
ok so im down to 2 exhausts to choose from, greddy evo2 or the DC sports. i was looking at the skunk2 but heard it was louder than most. ive seen and heard a greddy, but i have only seen a promo pic of the DC sports, looks good but would be nice to know from anyone that has one how they are, so if anyone has seen the DC whats your opinions on them?

cheers

Chris_F
06-10-2006, 07:18 PM
if you are only considering those two brands go for the greddy evo2. IMO DC is a shoddy company, that's cheap for a reason. Their header for the euro had so many problems i wouldn't buy a cat-back from them on principal alone.

sports06
06-10-2006, 07:33 PM
if you are only considering those two brands go for the greddy evo2. IMO DC is a shoddy company, that's cheap for a reason. Their header for the euro had so many problems i wouldn't buy a cat-back from them on principal alone.

ok sweet, thats all i need to hear :D

tony1234
06-10-2006, 08:45 PM
ok so im down to 2 exhausts to choose from, greddy evo2 or the DC sports. i was looking at the skunk2 but heard it was louder than most. ive seen and heard a greddy, but i have only seen a promo pic of the DC sports, looks good but would be nice to know from anyone that has one how they are, so if anyone has seen the DC whats your opinions on them?

cheers
Wait for the Hondata gear i reckon.I think it'll be worth it!

sports06
06-10-2006, 11:19 PM
Wait for the Hondata gear i reckon.I think it'll be worth it!

from what i have read its months late and still no word on when it will be released, but if its out within the next two weeks before i get mine ill look at it

BusterSonic12
06-10-2006, 11:20 PM
gerald and i trying the HKS silent hi power. ordering it in the next 2weeks :D tell u all how it goes

Chris_F
07-10-2006, 12:33 AM
I think underground imports might be getting in HKS stuff soon, the silent hi power is meant to be pretty quiet and its legal in singapore so it'd have to be.

I'm trying to rack my brains to think of other exhausts that are available... the teps on the greddy are too big for my tastes.. mugen is high quality and looks ok but its a bit expensive (probably more than it's worth).

If i had my way the euro would come stock wiht a single outlet haha

BusterSonic12
07-10-2006, 01:32 AM
ya i thought about other exhaust too, but the noise level, so going safe with HKS, and it's looks quite nice. thought about single outlet, but i like to keep the dual look :D damn sexy

I think underground imports might be getting in HKS stuff soon, the silent hi power is meant to be pretty quiet and its legal in singapore so it'd have to be.

I'm trying to rack my brains to think of other exhausts that are available... the teps on the greddy are too big for my tastes.. mugen is high quality and looks ok but its a bit expensive (probably more than it's worth).

Type R Positive
07-10-2006, 09:14 AM
from what i have read its months late and still no word on when it will be released, but if its out within the next two weeks before i get mine ill look at itOver a year and still nothing. Still nothing on prices, no pics, nothing.

tony1234
07-10-2006, 10:23 AM
Over a year and still nothing. Still nothing on prices, no pics, nothing.
We've all got to be patient!I'm sure everyone would prefer thorough R+D as opposed to rushing it onto the market to fit in with some so called timeframe!!

Chris_F
07-10-2006, 10:30 AM
^ yes we all would... but when your told the product will be out in a few months then it takes a year peoples pacience can understandably wear thin.

tony1234
07-10-2006, 12:05 PM
^ yes we all would... but when your told the product will be out in a few months then it takes a year peoples pacience can understandably wear thin.
I've only had to wait 3 mths.fortunately(my car's 3 mths. old)I'm sure this wasn't deliberate!!!!

sports06
07-10-2006, 02:41 PM

yeah thats the big thing that will hold me back, tips are rather large... 3.5" would be better, i think they are more like 4.5"
do like the look of the HKS, i asked michael from BT-revolution about what he can get, but he said they wont fit a CL9, only the CL7.... but he may have only been talking about the FUJITSUBO Legalis R.... the more i look at it the more i like the HKS though
single outlet would be better for gains, but wouldnt look as nice :(

mugen88
07-10-2006, 03:05 PM
What about 5 Zigen A spec they offer both single and dual outlet cat back systems. It is also meant to be very quiet like the HKS with 90mm tips.

kewleuro
10-10-2006, 07:27 AM
yeah thats the big thing that will hold me back, tips are rather large... 3.5" would be better, i think they are more like 4.5"
do like the look of the HKS, i asked michael from BT-revolution about what he can get, but he said they wont fit a CL9, only the CL7.... but he may have only been talking about the FUJITSUBO Legalis R.... the more i look at it the more i like the HKS though
single outlet would be better for gains, but wouldnt look as nice :(

I'm thinking of getting HKS ESP. I saw on hks-power.co.jp, it is for CL7. Just wondering if any of you bought CL7 exhaust system and will it fit our euro.

tony1234
10-10-2006, 07:50 AM
I'm thinking of getting HKS ESP. I saw on hks-power.co.jp, it is for CL7. Just wondering if any of you bought CL7 exhaust system and will it fit our euro.
Again i'd wait for the JTUNE(Hondata)Exhaust.at least you'll know it'll fit,is quiet and gives good power gains.:thumbsup:

mugen88
10-10-2006, 08:45 AM
I think the difference will be in the connection and the position to the std cat. On the JDM CL7 is slightly longer position and the CL9 it is a shorter length. Take the example of using the Cusco type 2 lower arm bar it fits perfect if yr using a JDM CL7 cat but with the std CL9 it hits or sits very close under the car. There are threads on this if you search.

All existing JDM cat back ex systems are made for CL7. Whilst all Jap made cat back ex systems made for the US market will fit a CL9 and bolt onto std cat with no problem. A few OZH members including myself are using the Greddy EVO 2 or the Tanabe SMH as these are bolt on no problem.

I know ChrisF had a Mugen catback in the past and he is currently using the J's racing one with a JDM cat, correct me if I'm wrong guys.

Chris_F
10-10-2006, 11:28 AM
guys, all cat back exhaust systems that are designed for the CL7 will fit on the CL9 no problem (even without a jdm cat).

Yes the CL7 cat is longer in length but the CL7 header compensates for this and the overall length of cat+header is identitical to the overall length of the CL9 cat+header.

So yes, it's possible to run any JDM CL7 cat back exhaust with a CL9 header and cat. It's only when you want to change to a CL7 header that you must also change the cat.

adammet04
07-12-2006, 08:56 AM
cant believe i found this thread when looking for exhaust information

Just thought id list all the exhausts i know of which seem to fit or match the euro..

itd be good if approximate weight of the exhausts could be found (maybe users on this web site who have installed can lend this knowledge)

if this is already covered in another thread let me know..cause i think this should go into the sticky for accord euros under exhaust.. :)

Ill add as i find information for the products on web sites

Greddy Evo2 Catback - Dual Outlet - http://www.greddy.com/products/display/?Category=exhaust&SubCategory=2

J's Racing - Single Outlet - http://www.jsracing-net.com/catalog/product.php?productid=576&cat=47&page=1

Buddclub pro spec II - http://www.buddyclub.com.au/buddyclub/top_m.html

HKS Silent Hi Power - Dual Outlet - No web site yet ?

5Zigen - X Tube S-Spec - Dual Outlet ??? - http://www.5zigen.co.jp/product/proracer/ex1_sspec/index.html TRanslation needed - possibly Euro R only....

Mugen - dual exhaust - apparently english pages are under constriction (correct spelling) :)

Locally MAde Exhaust from ModProject - Dual exhaust http://www.modproject.com.au/estore/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=&products_id=71"

Locally Made Exhaust from Modproject - Single outlet http://www.modproject.com.au/estore/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=&products_id=70"

Amuse info here - R1 Titan Euro - Dual Muffler Output - http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3522 and website http://www.webamuse.co.jp/new/products/r1_titan.html (translation needed)
and R1 Titan Euro - Single Muffler Output
and R1 Titan | N1 Racing Spec Single Muffler Output

Skunk2 MEga Power Exhaust - http://www.skunk2.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=413-05-2030&Category_Code=EXSACU&Product_Count=4

Tanabe Medallion Touring - http://tanabe-usa.com/exhausts/medaliontouring.asp

Comptech exhaust system - http://www.comptechusa.com/store/230050.html

Fujitsubo Legalis R System - http://www.fujitsubo.co.jp/mc-prod/psrs-v.php3?id=00000077 - translation required, not direct link

07-12-2006, 05:36 PM
Good work Adammet04 good to see all links in one spot.

I know BD4's in sydney are a HKS dealer so they should have the HKS silent hi power.

I like machined exhaust tips i will fine a good pic

Chris_F
07-12-2006, 07:04 PM
as far as i know the j's racing is still only available in a single outlet in the cl7/cl9 application

EuroAccord13
07-12-2006, 07:59 PM
as far as i know the j's racing is still only available in a single outlet in the cl7/cl9 application

Amuse makes single titanium cat-back too.... :)

Chris_F
07-12-2006, 08:06 PM
Amuse makes single titanium cat-back too.... :)

hehe i know all too well about the amuse cat backs... at nearly double the price of the j's racing though they weren't for me lol.. I like the turned down tip too, makes it a bit more subtle

EuroAccord13
07-12-2006, 11:31 PM
AMUSE = Armani of Exhaust Systems... 5.4Kgs but Super Duper Loud... Bet it's gonna be over the legal limit LOL!

Chris_F
07-12-2006, 11:55 PM
hahahah too right... you can get relatively quiet amuse exhausts (euro style muffler) just don't go for the r1000 or whatever it is (that's straight piping)...

can you believe the standard exhaust weighs 23kg? J's racing is <6kg

stephen8512
08-12-2006, 02:00 AM
there is also

Greddy SP2
Tanable Hyper Medallion
Comptech
Fujitsubo Legalis R

Atjo
08-12-2006, 07:50 AM
Skunk2 Mega Power System
Tanabe Touring Medallion
DC Sports Dual Exhaust

euro1978
08-12-2006, 11:33 PM
I havent read the entire thread but I got a genuine honda cat back sports exhaust for my euro

I believe its the only one in the country. Yfin has seen it and I saw the envy in his eyes:p then again he got a good deal on teh suspension and kit.

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/8341/img0735ir3.jpg

PS havent been on this forum in ages as wife inherited the euro.

Will browse around a bit this weekend though.

BusterSonic12
08-12-2006, 11:58 PM
sport exhaust from honda? never heard of it O.o

Gerald28
09-12-2006, 12:01 AM
looks quite nice :thumbsup:

tony1234
09-12-2006, 06:16 AM
sport exhaust from honda? never heard of it O.o
Likewise.more info please.:D

euro1978
09-12-2006, 09:05 AM
In japan, there are various models and options which dont make it to a country like Australia.

Honda have their own brand of 'enhancements' called modulo. Basically you can option these bits and pieces from factory in Japan. I was lucky enough to procure suspension, euro R kit and a full modulo exhaust (which is stainless steel from the cat back :) ) I sold the suspension to Yfin because I already had eibachs and was too lazy to swap em.

These parts were brought in as a one off and fitted to a blue Euro for a motor show. (its nice to know people :) )

Its a shame honda doesnt bring these parts in but I guess its either not worth their while or they dont want to delve into the grey area of supplying warrenty to genuine modifications.

That being said every honda part has a part number so there is no reason why this cannot be ordered in, the cost may be prohibitive.

I can possibly help get the part numbers for people interested although my contact has since left honda australia so no guarantees.

regards
Ben

I have attached a photo (geez its filthy at the moment but a bit of autosol and it comes up a treat)

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/676/img0732vh9.jpg

I have a stock liberty GT now so basically with iceman, exhaust, update wheels, lowered; my wife's car is cooler than mine. :o

BiLL|z0r
09-12-2006, 11:31 AM
Whats the difference like (real or butt dyno). What are the diff specs over the std exhaust like width and note.