PDA

View Full Version : CFL Honda

s2kjn
10-03-2011, 08:45 AM
Hi All,

CFL Honda (Genuine Honda Parts supplier) has asked me to review their products/service to OZ Honda after placing an order with them.

I can confidently say and recommend that if anyone needs to buy genuine Honda parts, that they should not hesitate to use these guys - both Dan & Robert who work there have been very helpful through the ordering process.

CFL Honda, form what I have researched, appear to offer the best prices - even compared to hardtopguy.com, and not only cater for the s2000 but for most of our Honda family.

Mods please move this to the appropriate area if needed.

Cheers,

Josh

aozora
10-03-2011, 05:24 PM
Hi All,

CFL Honda (Genuine Honda Parts supplier) has asked me to review their products/service to OZ Honda after placing an order with them.

I can confidently say and recommend that if anyone needs to buy genuine Honda parts, that they should not hesitate to use these guys - both Dan & Robert who work there have been very helpful through the ordering process.

CFL Honda, form what I have researched, appear to offer the best prices - even compared to hardtopguy.com, and not only cater for the s2000 but for most of our Honda family.

Mods please move this to the appropriate area if needed.

Cheers,

Josh

I +1 that.
The fact that they send to Australia at US prices was awesome.

cflhonda.com
05-04-2011, 12:56 AM
Thanks to anyone who has given us a chance. We try to look out for all the forum members out there. If there is anything I can do as far as questions or parts that may be needed please let me know.

Thanks,
Dan@CFLHonda

xoz
05-04-2011, 10:07 PM
cool, this is good, you been bookmarked!!!

s2kjn
06-04-2011, 08:41 AM
Thanks Dan!!

JN7
06-04-2011, 12:40 PM
just ordered clutch slave and master cylinder from these guys. ~190AUD delivered.. great prices for genuine parts!
we'll see how delivery goes.

s2kjn
06-04-2011, 12:41 PM
You have nothing to worry bout mate, I received my TCT in bout 3 days

wynode
06-04-2011, 12:50 PM
Sorry but this isn't a review. Just an advertising plug. Thread closed.