PDA

View Full Version : VL calais

Integra
27-01-2005, 08:03 PM
I was cruising back from edithvale beach on springvale rd, then i saw a VL coming at me fast, he moved to the right of me then just stoped, then he started to move the same speed as me, so i was like this kant want to drag or sumthing.. haha, then he slamed his throttle at me then moved away slowly going about 100km, i was on 4th going about 80km.. he slowed down n we were side by side again, then i double clutched it to 3rd he steped on it too i was about 2 cars away from the VL going about 110km.

Then we had a proper race at the lights as we hit springvale rd/westall ex lights..
he reved at me.. so i reved to about 3500k, for my launch Lights went green and we both step'ed on it. I had a pretty shitty launch(let the clutch go to early), he was half a car ahead of me, i hit 2nd and then we was even, after 6000k i was about 1car away from him. 3rd i was about 2 cars.. i was going round 115 120km.

haha

Jnr_Mint
27-01-2005, 09:10 PM
ey wat car u got?... a type R?

and u lost by 2 cars lengths to a VL.... fk wat kind of mods did this bloke in the VL have?, coz lookin at your car, and its mods its looks crazy, and its gotta be quick!!, and u lost to a VL!,

ECU-MAN
27-01-2005, 09:42 PM
if it was a 3ltr VL then its a sad ass whipping, but it could off been a 5 ltr or RB30DET ( Turbo )

Integra
28-01-2005, 11:16 AM
i won.. by 2 cars when i was on third.. it wasnt turbo, it just had exhuast tip and striped interior.
ive got full exhuast,pod filter n headers..

J-MuN
28-01-2005, 12:42 PM
who was driving Integra?... you or sum1 else?.. hahaha, L's!! tsktsktsk

Integra
28-01-2005, 01:07 PM
i was driving it.. and a mate of mind which had full licence

Sp3rMz
28-01-2005, 02:11 PM
Dam L plater, you're going to either kill youself or lose ur license before u even get ur license.

panda[cRx]
28-01-2005, 02:47 PM
hahahaha funny kant draggin pplz on his L's

i can picture u dount ur P plate test doing a launch at 5krpm outta the vicroads carpark hahaha

viperx
28-01-2005, 04:47 PM
Dam L plater, you're going to either kill youself or lose ur license before u even get ur license.
i second this.

EuroAccord13
28-01-2005, 04:57 PM
He must have thought it was going to be an easy "L" car win for him...

But seriously.. you shouldn't be doing that on your Ls :)

viperx
28-01-2005, 05:06 PM
He must have thought it was going to be an easy "L" car win for him...

But seriously.. you shouldn't be doing that on your Ls :)i dont think so.

imagine that coming up on some holden forum. 'hey guys, I chopped an L plater today!!!!' i think nobody is stupid enough to mention it, holden or honda, jap or aussie car driver, even if they were stupid enough to do it. what is the point?

and for all you know this thing could have been an absolute monster. you cant tell what is under the skin just by looking. just like we wouldnt even bother pressing the pedal if we saw some stupid vb coming along.

v3rdino
28-01-2005, 05:10 PM
bro, as a fellow L plater i wish u beta luck next time. lolz.

Sp3rMz
28-01-2005, 05:19 PM
Dam you L platers. I'm going to start banning you's :p You're not suppose to be encouraging illegal activities yet alone encrouraging a L plater.:thumbdwn:

Sp3rMz
28-01-2005, 05:22 PM
BTW I suggest for future preference for all you guys to be careful how u post your threads.

Basically keep in mind that the police/cops read these forums too. So say some incident happens where a Honda was racing some other can and they don't have all the details, the cops might come across a thread detailing the information here.

If I am approached to reveal IP information of the user who might have been involved in such an illegal race, I will gladly hand it over to the police.

The reason we don't allow any posting of illegal activities is to not only save the member the trouble, but also because we don't support illegal drag racing.

It's impossible to monitor each and every thread/post but we do our best!
I suggest you have a quick read.
http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12704

v3rdino
30-01-2005, 03:06 AM
lolz spermz.

here is a line straight from the Vic roads learner books.

L PLATERS ARE AMONG THE SAFEST DRIVERS ON THE ROADS!!!!
:p :p :p

Sp3rMz
30-01-2005, 03:36 AM
Dude you can be the best driver in the world but not the point. I'm just pointing out legal problems here. Its for your own benefit not me.

SiR JDM
30-01-2005, 06:38 AM
L PLATERS ARE AMONG THE SAFEST DRIVERS ON THE ROADS!!!!
:p :p :p
Because shiet all people practise on their Ls .. so not many Ls are on the road... its when they're inexperienced asses get on their Ps and do damage to others and other probationary licened peoples image!

JR Performance
30-01-2005, 03:05 PM
Head out to the track mate, and do your racingm there. Its legal, safe and no-one can give you a hard time about illegal practises on the roads. Just a suggestion, for your own good, and everyone elses.

Sp3rMz
30-01-2005, 03:56 PM
Is there any law against L platers at the track? His gonna have to have a passenger in his car because his still on his Ls. I say wait till you get your license.

SiR JDM
30-01-2005, 11:01 PM
Most tracks you dont even need a licence. Just a car and be over 15.

[[d a n n y]]
31-01-2005, 12:33 AM
i second this.

:thumbdwn:

wynode
02-02-2005, 10:34 AM
No more street racing.

Read the new rules.

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14959