PDA

View Full Version : Ksport Kontrol pro coilovers

devilians
16-03-2011, 09:03 PM
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone tried Ksport Kontrol pro coilovers, I've been looking at BC and the N+ looks like the N+ is the good one to go for but think it might be an over kill since I'm not into racing or of making the rider a bit harder and nicer looking.

Please kindly give me some ideas thanks all

tony1234
17-03-2011, 06:51 AM
Just my opinion but stick with proven brand names when it comes to suspension(and tyres).You ride on it every day plus it's costly to replace if you're not happy with it!

devilians
17-03-2011, 05:36 PM
Hi Tony thanks for your input looks like I will stick with BC or BuddyClub at this stage BC seems to be a nice choice between Buddyclub and Ksport

tony1234
17-03-2011, 06:27 PM
Hi Tony thanks for your input looks like I will stick with BC or BuddyClub at this stage BC seems to be a nice choice between Buddyclub and Ksport

I suggest you look at either Bilstein or Koni shocks with Eibach springs.You'll be really happy with the ride and handling of your car.

vteccoupe
27-03-2011, 02:08 PM
having had ksport coilovers on my previous car, honestly give it a miss, its harsh even when damper setting is set to softest, it doesnt soak up minor uneven bumps, u can feel everything.

SPQR
27-03-2011, 05:19 PM
I suggest you look at either Bilstein or Koni shocks with Eibach springs.You'll be really happy with the ride and handling of your car.

Thanks. I did not know that Bilstein made gas strut shock dampers for the Accord/Euro/TSX.

tony1234
27-03-2011, 07:12 PM
Thanks. I did not know that Bilstein made gas strut shock dampers for the Accord/Euro/TSX.

They certainly do.I've got them on my car with Eibach springs