PDA

View Full Version : CAN someone with Cusco ero 2 coils for dc2r/eg help

eeKayFouR
22-03-2011, 05:17 PM
Hey guys, i was just wondering if someone with some cusco 2's could take a photo of your 4 individual tops with the black adjustment knobs. mine are faded and i'd like to work out which stiffness i have set my coils too. so it'd be nice if you guys could take close ups (but not too close as i need to compare the position with studs) of all 4 as i'm trying to work out if front and rears are all in the same positions once i work out the settings. If your set of coils are out would be even better as that would allow me to work out where the settings are in comparison to the two studs, and the word cusco. cheers.

Bludger
23-03-2011, 11:47 PM
you will not be able to compare by viewing the studs, it is impossible.

the adjustment knobs itself will turn inside the damper itself hampering you from comparing.

zero2 have 5 damper settings and that's really all you need.

the whole 360 degree twist of the adjustment knob, there will be 5 clicks that you can set it to.

these 5 clicks will occur within a 180 degree range. the next 180 you turn to complete the 360 twist you will feel no clicks at all.

turning clockwise the 1st click after the 180 degree twist will be #1 damper setting. cycle through within the next 180 degree to get one to five setting.

I hope you can understand and i was of help.

mnc
24-03-2011, 12:08 AM
Bludger is on the bullseyes on this one.

Just keep turning the adjustment clockwise. You will Feel 5 clicks then out of nowhere a huge gap of no clicks. Once it clicks again it will be at the first setting.

Bludger
09-11-2011, 08:22 AM
bump for people who are wanting to know.

x3cindymichael
09-11-2011, 11:13 AM
oh so to still be either soft or stiff i need to be on one of the 5 knotches? how you said theres a big gap in between what if i'm on that? because yeah mine kept turning with a big gap.. thought the dampers weren't working . thanks fellas

Bludger
09-11-2011, 11:16 AM
All the information you need is there buddy.