PDA

View Full Version : Buzzing coming from speakers

Schweet
30-03-2011, 11:50 AM
hey guys, need some advice/help on this annoying problem to do with my ICE

i've had this constant buzzing coming from my speakers which came out of nowhere, no idea as to how it got there but it wont go away. changed the amp and same thing so what should i do ????

buzz/noise also gets louder when i had the air con on as well as accelerating.
probably too much power being distributed throughout the amp and what not but not too sure

fitme
30-03-2011, 09:37 PM
make sure that your power cable is far from your audio cable(rca,speaker cable), also check your groundings

Jaiiiwon
31-03-2011, 12:33 PM
make sure that your power cable is far from your audio cable(rca,speaker cable), also check your groundings

Yeah fitme is right.

I had this problem before, when i got the wiring done for my amps and subz. It was quite kool!.. i used to trick ppl that i had a super charger in the car. LOL dumbassess =='

newayz.. yeah its either the two cables that fitme mentioned are too close to eachother. some ppl wire it through the middle.. so if you're bothered you can just rewire it so that your power is on one side and the audio is on the other..

or you can get like those capacitor thingies. I forgot what they're called, but yeah.. both ways should solve the problem.

Schweet
03-04-2011, 10:16 AM
sweet, thanks heaps guys.. will update ya when its done :)

curtis265
03-04-2011, 01:24 PM
Hmm i have the same problem. RCA and power running together LOL. Can barely hear it though