PDA

View Full Version : problem with parkers on a CL9.

kural7
10-04-2011, 04:14 PM
he guys just got a quick question. i have now installed my second pair of parkers on my car. both purchased from auto one so i doubt there that bad in quality. 6 bux a pair of white parkers. after about 2-3 weeks of installation one of them start to blink. then the other blinks and the other cuts out vice versa. any suggestions as to why this could happen? too much current not enough current? etc. cheers

Simonnn
10-04-2011, 04:45 PM
Maybe the connectors need a bit of a clean, not contacting well? I've heard that they tend to blow due to voltage fluctuation etcetc.. but I've had one set on my car for months and have had no problems at all!

kural7
10-04-2011, 06:25 PM
well the stock ones wern't causing any problems as such it just annoys me that after market ones can blow so quickly. change of topic a little, hondata heatgaskets( heatshields) or something are they any good and what are their main purposes?

Fredoops
10-04-2011, 06:35 PM
well the stock ones wern't causing any problems as such it just annoys me that after market ones can blow so quickly. change of topic a little, hondata heatgaskets( heatshields) or something are they any good and what are their main purposes?

we've got a dedicated Euro subforum..

About the gasket... unless you have aftermarket header, it's not needed

marquee
14-04-2011, 01:12 PM
we've got a dedicated Euro subforum..

About the gasket... unless you have aftermarket header, it's not needed

Couldnt disagree more about the gasket. I've got one it reduces the airtemp of the intake so cold air is blown in to the engine my car is so much more responsive as a result