PDA

View Full Version : Extreme Dimensions Raven Full Kit | Luckystar Replica Kit Thoughts?

MingZai
24-04-2011, 10:56 AM
Hey just wondering if anyone has purchased this kit from HeelToe Automotive and seeing if the build quality is good. Planning to ship it into melbourne...

Thanks

akina
24-04-2011, 11:10 AM
Too extreme for me and its made out of fibreglass (yes, even genuine).

snYpz
24-04-2011, 11:19 AM
Hey just wondering if anyone has purchased this kit from HeelToe Automotive and seeing if the build quality is good. Planning to ship it into melbourne...

Thanks

Send a PM to crapdaz. He had the kit for sale and I think he still might have it.

MingZai
24-04-2011, 01:18 PM
Yeah I pm'd him but not sure how much hes asking for it and theres a crack on the side skirts :(

and is that a bad thing that it's made out of fibreglass?

Xplodin
24-04-2011, 01:19 PM
Yeah I pm'd him but not sure how much hes asking for it and theres a crack on the side skirts :(

and is that a bad thing that it's made out of fibreglass?

Being fiberglass you can get that repaired pretty cheap if you find the right place.

MingZai
24-04-2011, 01:22 PM
were you at rickys last night? I swear I saw ur car there xplodin haha.. mmm yeah I'm thinking of respraying the whole car though (including engine bay)

Xplodin
24-04-2011, 01:25 PM
Nope couldn't have been me cos my car is in the workshop atm gettin stuff done. :D :D :D :D :D

If you are getting a whole respray have a chat to the guys at DT panels in springvale... He did my front bar respray and it turned up mint!

MingZai
24-04-2011, 01:36 PM
hahaha someone has a euro that looks similar to urs :p (most idiotic thing I've said lmao) ahh nice
Ahhhh how much was it for you??

Xplodin
24-04-2011, 02:41 PM
hahaha someone has a euro that looks similar to urs :p (most idiotic thing I've said lmao) ahh nice
Ahhhh how much was it for you??

It was 300 for the front bar but mine had a lip too so it was 450...

ur in melb right?

snYpz
24-04-2011, 04:18 PM
ur in melb right?

Yes he is, it says in his first post :p
Bad thing about fibreglass is that they crack easier, but are easier to fix.

MingZai
24-04-2011, 04:23 PM
Ahhhh mmm yeah well I have no choice but to get fiberglass as it only comes in fibreglass lol. And yeah I'm in melbourne. Anyone know where to source the luckystar spoiler too haha.