25-04-2011, 01:11 AM
hey guys what parts do i need for someone to call me a baller

i drive a honda civic ek

need some ideas on parts to buy,
wheels,bodykit,seat covers etc etc.
much help needed thanks

aaronng
25-04-2011, 01:28 AM
You won't be called a baller with a Honda. That's how it is.

TheSaint
25-04-2011, 01:39 AM
spend rediculus amounts of money on very rare and sought after parts

to be a balla you have to have tonnes of cash to burn lawl

im compelled to close this thread ... but i want to laugh at peoples responses =p

MikeyG
25-04-2011, 01:53 AM
u wanna be called a baller?

get rota rims

Indie
25-04-2011, 02:05 AM
A 'baller' doesn't drive a Honda.

You can shoot for 'ricer' though, if you like.

TheSaint
25-04-2011, 02:51 AM
well a balla could drive a honda - it would have to be a specd up and tricked out NSX-R tho

-Tom
25-04-2011, 02:58 AM
Isn't this the same guy with the USDM mis-matched panel EK?

To stay on topic:
20 inch chromies that reflect the sun into potential chicky babes eyes.

type_AHH
25-04-2011, 03:00 AM
Buy expensive, big-brand-name mods.... brand new of course lol

babiiiiiiiiiii
25-04-2011, 03:47 AM
put front & rear spoon break on ur civic people will call you baller :)

Frosty-Civic
25-04-2011, 04:18 AM
Altezza style taillights, fart canon, chop springs, stickers 30 inch chrome rims

trism
25-04-2011, 06:50 AM
School holidays are nearly over right? Please say yes.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

mikey72
25-04-2011, 07:26 AM
fatlace and illest stickers.

Across the windshield, about eye level on drivers side.

jeremydawg
25-04-2011, 08:50 AM

LOLOL

Aw dude! get sum fully sik chrome taillights, angel headlights, fully insane massive bombex body kit, freaking huge rear spoiler so you can look fully sick while your at the beach, use it as a towel rack for your fully baller friends, get a massive UNIT sticker on your windshield... oh and a FAMOUS sticker so people know your cool!
Dont worry about the engine bay no one ever looks in there just leave it stock and put a huge Ralli Art sticker on the bonnet, Zomg people will think its an evo!!!! genius!! Oh and dont forget fully kustom paint fully purple flames going to like a fully yellow half of the car!

mikey72
25-04-2011, 09:05 AM
LOLOL

Aw dude! get sum fully sik chrome taillights, angel headlights, fully insane massive bombex body kit, freaking huge rear spoiler so you can look fully sick while your at the beach, use it as a towel rack for your fully baller friends, get a massive UNIT sticker on your windshield... oh and a FAMOUS sticker so people know your cool!
Dont worry about the engine bay no one ever looks in there just leave it stock and put a huge Ralli Art sticker on the bonnet, Zomg people will think its an evo!!!! genius!! Oh and dont forget fully kustom paint fully purple flames going to like a fully yellow half of the car!

you forgot to tell him to take the springs out of his struts!

l__i__l
25-04-2011, 09:41 AM
LOLOL

wtf thats not a baller thats a ricer

ballers are referred to people who have "made it" and are loaded with cash. they will generally go all out and buy the most expensive parts for their car wheels, bodykits, engine swaps etc

if u want to be a baller in ur civic... buy some nice $5000 rims do a K series swap and son u will officially be a "baller"

and then u will pull guys left right n centre

mikey72
25-04-2011, 09:59 AM
wtf thats not a baller thats a ricer

ballers are referred to people who have "made it" and are loaded with cash. they will generally go all out and buy the most expensive parts for their car wheels, bodykits, engine swaps etc

if u want to be a baller in ur civic... buy some nice $5000 rims do a K series swap and son u will officially be a "baller"

and then u will pull guys left right n centre

wow. just wow.

jeremydawg
25-04-2011, 10:01 AM
you will pull guys? lol

Expensive rims and kswap yeah thats baller. Bodykit, no, thats rice.

you forgot to tell him to take the springs out of his struts!

lols

Tai
25-04-2011, 10:31 AM
I Smell a troll !

drsilliez
25-04-2011, 10:44 AM
Baller?
Well sell ur civic and buy something worth $150,000+.

What the heck, just get a merc c63amg... Drools.

Civic + (trying to b Baller) = fail
Lol

jeremydawg
25-04-2011, 11:01 AM
^sums it up!

v__
25-04-2011, 11:27 AM
LOLOL

wow jeremy sounds like ur describing ur car.

waix
25-04-2011, 11:42 AM
LOLOL

sounds like you're describing the cars in browns plains.

Timmy_B
25-04-2011, 11:44 AM
No1: A true 'Baller' does NOT ask 'how can i be a baller'

No2: when you post things like this.....
hey guys looking for some genuine rota wheels, such as track R's or slipstreams with tyres. if you have any let me know, but if u have any other wheels let me know. no fake wheels please like sportmax :thumbdwn:

15inch - 16inch, 30 - 40
budget $100 - 500

I think you should really ask yourself "how can i avoid embarrassing myself on public forums"

TheSaint
25-04-2011, 11:58 AM
hahaha best thing i have read in ages =D

I think you should really ask yourself "how can i avoid embarrassing myself on public forums"

SuperJDM.
25-04-2011, 12:32 PM
LOLOL

obviously you dont know what a baller is. He wanted to know how to be a baller not a ricer (dont get offended if your car is riced up)

Theres ways you can get the baller status by owning a civic just make sure you buy New and Genuine parts.
I mean iv seen some pretty sexy civics posted up and iv said "balling outta control" before and thats what you want right? People calling you a baller.

You got a civic get a 5 Lug conversion with say brand new Work Meisters, brand new BYS kit (because we all know BYS is balling) get some brand new EK9 lights from JDM yard.
Full titanium exhaust system and of course a Turbo or Supercharged K series in the money pot.

But i saw your WTB thread asking for "genuine rotas" not to mention your price range was $100-$500 im sure your only just trolling

mrwho
25-04-2011, 12:35 PM
Trolling much?

TheSaint
25-04-2011, 12:59 PM
http://1stclass.mylargescale.com/vsmith/must_not_feed_the_troll.jpg

Eze
25-04-2011, 01:01 PM
I was called a baller once when i bought cusco zero 2s, that was a good day.

albii
25-04-2011, 01:03 PM
easy way.....start playing basketball....

flipfire
25-04-2011, 01:28 PM
i filled up full tank of BP ultimate 98.. baller yo.

p33r
25-04-2011, 01:44 PM
You guys are all getting trolled, even by other posters in this thread

anzai
25-04-2011, 01:44 PM
obviously you dont know what a baller is. He wanted to know how to be a baller not a ricer (dont get offended if your car is riced up)

Theres ways you can get the baller status by owning a civic just make sure you buy New and Genuine parts.
I mean iv seen some pretty sexy civics posted up and iv said "balling outta control" before and thats what you want right? People calling you a baller.

You got a civic get a 5 Lug conversion with say brand new Work Meisters, brand new BYS kit (because we all know BYS is balling) get some brand new EK9 lights from JDM yard.
Full titanium exhaust system and of course a Turbo or Supercharged K series in the money pot.

But i saw your WTB thread asking for "genuine rotas" not to mention your price range was $100-$500 im sure your only just trolling

SuperJDM,

bennjamin
25-04-2011, 02:07 PM
Op - you are asking how to impress other guys ? Are you gay ?

mikey72
25-04-2011, 02:18 PM
I heard dildo shifters get mad props from the guys.

noobcake
25-04-2011, 02:18 PM
Mods are getting trolled lmao!

jeremydawg
25-04-2011, 02:19 PM
what the hecaroony? Did people actually think i was being serious? Lol.

jeremydawg
25-04-2011, 02:22 PM

freaking LOL!

SajadEG
25-04-2011, 02:26 PM
white boys cant be balla kid.

TheSaint
25-04-2011, 02:38 PM
im keeping this open as a joke - please dont post anything too serious here =p

dougie_504
25-04-2011, 03:06 PM
You can still be a baller and drive a Honda. It's relative to your ride, not some middle-eastern oil-refinery manager's Thursday morning solid silver Audi.

Buy expensive and hardcore parts.
Mugen this, Spoon that, J's Racing, anything that commands an exorbitant amount of money for what you're getting, when you could get the same sh!t for half the money.
Tough parts that you'll never use to their full potential. 6-point roll cages, coilovers for the street with like 18kg or 22kg spring rates. Low ride, semi slicks, anything you'd expect to see in Tokyo Drift!

It's a lifestyle :D

TheSaint
25-04-2011, 03:24 PM
Thread will stay open until it either gets nasty or veers way off topic

for now i cant see the harm in some pointless fun over the easter weekend

l__i__l
25-04-2011, 03:30 PM
^agreed!

so sick of this politically correct nonsense.

if you don't like it don't open it.

this is the noob forum and i've enjoyed this thread!

mikey72
25-04-2011, 03:31 PM
i think someone was right when they said fatlace and illest stickers.

dougie_504
25-04-2011, 03:39 PM
i think someone was right when they said fatlace and illest stickers.

Lol yeah the number of poofter 180SX's I've seen with those things is a joke...

Vvvtec
25-04-2011, 03:58 PM
THIS is baller:

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/76/l_826053a6f63147f1b6cd89a2cbeab96b.jpg

dougie_504
25-04-2011, 04:03 PM
I pretty much forgot what an engine bay looks like without a strut brace...very baller :D

Aftermarket spark leads are either baller or WOTAM I reckon. SRI is more rice than baller :)

mikey72
25-04-2011, 04:05 PM
alex, you're just the epitome of baller.

Timmy_B
25-04-2011, 04:20 PM
Thread will stay open until it either gets nasty or veers way off topic

for now i cant see the harm in some pointless fun over the easter weekend

What a way too spend the Easter Long weekend. LOL

Oh Mr OP, i did some research, apparently your doing it wrong..... I found some info that you might find handy.
Buy an older Civic. http://wtfhub.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/scumbag-steve-1988-honda-civic-because-im-a-baller.jpg

Also get a Mugen tattoo, then NO ONE can say your not legit....
http://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k431/b20turbojason/mugentatoo.jpg

Follow this simple thing and you can be on your way....

trism
25-04-2011, 04:34 PM
Also, put a couple of neesan sr20 motors in your hondas a week before racewars

Vvvtec
25-04-2011, 04:37 PM
Timmy you have hit the nail on the head :thumbsup:

Cr0wbar
25-04-2011, 05:36 PM
To be a baller you have to wear purple:
http://pnmedia.gamespy.com/screenshots/pgta/idlewood_ballas.jpg
Haha I remember this game was so awesome.

waix
25-04-2011, 05:36 PM
You can still be a baller and drive a Honda. It's relative to your ride, not some middle-eastern oil-refinery manager's Thursday morning solid silver Audi.

Buy expensive and hardcore parts.
Mugen this, Spoon that, J's Racing, anything that commands an exorbitant amount of money for what you're getting, when you could get the same sh!t for half the money.
Tough parts that you'll never use to their full potential. 6-point roll cages, coilovers for the street with like 18kg or 22kg spring rates. Low ride, semi slicks, anything you'd expect to see in Tokyo Drift!

It's a lifestyle :D

Spot on mate.

3iuuop
25-04-2011, 05:45 PM

but how do i know if im balling if i dont know how to ball?

mikey72
25-04-2011, 05:53 PM
http://thisiswhyitsucks.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Loc-Dog.jpg

+1 rep to he who knows this character/movie.

NO STUDYING!

3iuuop
25-04-2011, 05:53 PM
Op - you are asking how to impress other guys ? Are you gay ?

nah hopefully to impress your mum, she was last night hehehe

Vvvtec
25-04-2011, 05:55 PM
inb4ban

grifty
25-04-2011, 06:16 PM
inb4close

jeremydawg
25-04-2011, 06:20 PM
hes already red block, whats he got to lose? lols

@mikey72, scary movie 4?

i just shaved my balls... is that baller?

migoreng
25-04-2011, 06:24 PM
Why do you want to be a baller? Why not be JDM?

m3ntAL_l2
25-04-2011, 06:26 PM
spam thread it~

TheSaint
25-04-2011, 06:53 PM
dont be a menace in south central