PDA

View Full Version : Mix Match Kit (Luckystar Rear, Mugen Skirts, Random Front)

MingZai
09-05-2011, 12:21 AM
Hey guys I'm wondering if this would work. I shall be getting the Luckystar Rear bumper soon but not the front as I prefer the Mugen front bumper or front lip kit. Will this work or look weird (height and clearance wise). I'm just afraid that the bottom will be lower then the side skirts so it won't look smooth. If I go ahead with what I'm able to source... It will be Euro R Side Skirts, Custom Made front, and Luckystar Rear bumper.

Thanks.

DEIFIC
09-05-2011, 12:46 AM
i've actually thought about this too..idk if the rear bumper will line up with the side skirts so it will look a bit ridiculous imo, this been the case then the sideskirts will probably be higher or lower than the rear bumper.

MingZai
09-05-2011, 12:49 AM
yeah I'm just scared that it won't match :( I'm getting the rear regardless.. just need to find a side skirt that fits then :(

DEIFIC
09-05-2011, 12:52 AM
why not get the whole kit? imo the Euro R lip kit is sexy as well as the mugen. you dont want your car looking too ricey.

MingZai
09-05-2011, 04:23 PM
Nope I don't think the car will look ricey, I mean the rice factor is everyones own opinion. I really like the Luckystar Rear Bumper but because noone is selling the front or sides in Melbourne I can't get the whole Luckystar Kit. Mugen or Euro R doesn't replace the rear, it's only a lip kit.