PDA

View Full Version : what to do next......?

noypi
14-06-2011, 10:22 PM
ive had an eg4 b16a2 for a while now and got few mods (simota air intake, spoon exhaust,coilovers and customize cat back ) im planning to make my car faster, i dont really know alot about cars so if you guys can help me that would be nice. just tell me all the little things that makes a difference and makes the car faster.

im planning to get headers but im not really sure what type and what brand or just get a customise one.

thnx guys

Stoogey
14-06-2011, 11:39 PM
If i were you?

I'd go and make it so that i do know alot about cars.

It's one thing having a fast car with all the latest bells and whistles on it. But it's another thing knowing how to actually look after your car, fix/install stuff yourself and most importantly, knowing how to drive it.

Why do you want a fast car? Are you going to be tracking it? Or do you just simply wanna show off to your mates and maybe become the next condell park touge master. Those are the sorts of questions you gotta figure out.

With that being said, i will add something anyway purely for the sake of...adding something.

A car that handles well with low power is better than a car that handles like crap with lots of power (im assuming no ones talking about drag racing here). Work on the handling and suspension side of things first.

-Get some good tyres, your life sits on 4 rubber things, do it properly
-Replace your old worn bushings to something better
-Front and rear struts
-Sway bar/s

Thats assuming you havn't looked at these yet.

Snoop_gee
15-06-2011, 07:46 AM
^ as its said in the previous post.
-Front and rear struts
-Sway bar/s

are somewhat cheap and really help with the car's handling.

http://justjap.com/store/images/P/frpolstrutbarr33.jpg

TheSaint
15-06-2011, 09:39 AM
+1 rep for stoogey - very well said =)

jeremydawg
15-06-2011, 07:02 PM
turbo

tripleuse
15-06-2011, 07:03 PM
lose some weight :)