PDA

View Full Version : Silver NEOMAX coilovers - EK

b_rent
15-06-2011, 08:19 AM
Hey ozhonda,

Been looking around for coilovers to suit my ek sedan and just wanted to know your thoughts on the Silver NEOMAX that shift is selling. If you have any feed back what so ever or know anyone that has them and can let me know how the ride is, please drop a line!
btw if it matters, car will be used for daily driving! As for any other recommendations of coilovers, only looking to get ones that are height and damper adjustable!

Cheers,
Brent

ep3rsteve
15-06-2011, 02:35 PM
my crx has them, harsh ride but great on smooth roads/tracks. They are height and damper adjustable. I wouldn't recommend these for daily driving unless you have a few teeth that need to be removed.

blastnpast
15-06-2011, 02:45 PM
Agreed very rough ride only made for track use, have you tried buddy club's or tein streets? They are both a great combo for street use

Hope this helps

blabla
23-06-2011, 11:00 PM
Skunk2 pro. Have herd good things

blastnpast
24-06-2011, 05:55 AM
Skunk2 pro. Have herd good things

Correct mate the skunk2 Coilover are a great selection of both fields (street or track) the combo is slightly stiffer then buddyclub n+ or Tein street type flex. This may be a good thing as the softest damper on either of these can be ultimately soft.

blabla
24-06-2011, 07:20 PM
Currently on skunk2sports shocks and skunk2 sleeves 8kg front and 6kg rear. Pretty good for daily. Does need new top hats though they say that the set up is almost the same as the pro s.