PDA

View Full Version : sonic electronics?

ouch
16-06-2011, 01:16 PM
anyone bought stuff off this site?
i know its overseas and warranty is void or whatever... or is it?

GaDgeT-CRX
16-06-2011, 06:56 PM
Got most of my gear from sonic and woofersetc.. only took 5 days to ship to aus, cant recommend them enough.

Had my processor bought from the states die on me, real pain in the ass to get fixed under warranty. Had to send back to the US, then pay to get it sent back to AUS, still worked out cheaper to buy from US in the end

slimx
17-06-2011, 02:04 AM
Indeed same here, BULK buy is usually a better option though man. I bought heaps of stuff fromthere and like gadget crx said though you have to ship back to USA for warranty.

If your interested ill buy some shit in there too.. we'll split the postage!

ouch
17-06-2011, 09:34 AM
So this website is tops other than the hassle of sending stuff back because of faults? It's just so hard to resist these prices

yellows2k
17-06-2011, 11:53 AM
I used dynamic autosound and barneys electronics. As they accept paypal whereas sonic needed a bank transfer.
Def look to buy overseas with the dollar so good, less than half Price. I figure if u buy quality brands then they should last. Warranty has never been an issue for me touch wood

rubixcube
18-06-2011, 07:34 PM
sonic has a lot of stuff on ebay, so you can use paypal. I bought my alarm from there, half retail price. +1 for sonic

slimx
21-06-2011, 02:52 AM
they do accept credit card just use it :S

Every credit card has online blah blah hacker protection.

kelviN
21-06-2011, 02:41 PM
im planning to buy from their website , not their ebay because i can add everything to cart and see total price shipped. They said on ebay, u have to individual shipping and they'll refund you the difference...no thanks. Ive emailed them a few times. Very quick response so we'll see how their shipping is

rubixcube
21-06-2011, 03:08 PM
Ahh I didn't know that, I only bought one thing. Yeah they were really quick with my email responses too. Very happy with them. Shipping was pretty good, a bit over a week or so to brisbane from memory.