PDA

View Full Version : Ek front sway bar?

mugen_ctr
30-06-2011, 07:37 PM
Are there any alternative front sway bar to the EK1/Ej8? These models only have 22mm unfortunately :(

As far as im aware, the Em1/Ek4 26mm wont fit without replace a fair bit of the front end, which seems alot, needing the change the pinch fork, LCA, Sway bar links, bushes an brackets an few others i cant recall....... Fair bit of front end work right there lol

Preferable of same 26mm as Ek4/Em1 size.

xclusive_eg8
30-06-2011, 07:53 PM
doesnt whiteline make one to replace stock?? ek9 would be same as EK4 id say, dont quote though

mugen_ctr
30-06-2011, 08:00 PM
doesnt whiteline make one to replace stock?? ek9 would be same as EK4 id say, dont quote though

yeah ek9 is the exact same, but im not gonna fork out double cause its a "type-R" bar lol

ill check up on the whiteline gear, wasnt aware they even made a front one lol

Riced_Civic
01-07-2011, 08:41 AM
is there any point to go that big if ur a street car???? if a track car it may help but ull be creating under steer.

im running 22 front and rear on my race car and feels so much better then buckets of under steer.

mugen_ctr
01-07-2011, 11:20 AM
is there any point to go that big if ur a street car???? if a track car it may help but ull be creating under steer.

im running 22 front and rear on my race car and feels so much better then buckets of under steer.

you make a good point, ill just have to keep playing around with other things to fine tune it than, cheers