PDA

View Full Version : Rockford Fosgate Punch Series

BennyH
01-07-2011, 05:20 PM
Just wondering if anyone has any of the Rockford Fosgate Punch series amp ? I'm after the bass control thing to adjust my sub. Seems like a great amp but don't know what it's potential is without this remote. If any one does have one and would let me use it to adjust my sub that would be greatly appreciated !

flipfire
01-07-2011, 05:37 PM
You can buy a new one for like $50

or just add gain on the amp/deck EQ at 30-45hz.

BennyH
01-07-2011, 05:38 PM
Nothing works on gain. :S

Do you know where they sell them locally ? I can only find them on ebay.

arverson
02-07-2011, 11:51 AM
flipfire, careful when you mention gain..

benny, what head unit do you have? majority of head units these have some form of subwoofer level control.. if yours doesnt then maybe its time to invest in a new one. you'd be surprised at what you can get for a few hundred.. itll look neater than having some random knob placed somewhere on the dash too.

when you say "nothing works on gain", what exactly did you adjust? what music were you playing at the time? does the headunit have the tunability to adjust something deep into the subbass region or is it a simple 2 or 3 band graphic eq with the bass eq centre fixed at say 100 or 80hz? more details please cus something HAS to have changed..

i have to ask, are you interested in an amp? or were you purely after having some form of subwoofer level control? budget?

that should get the ball rolling..