PDA

View Full Version : CL9 Drivers window puzzle

ROBERT
07-07-2011, 10:13 PM
After a small panel repair on the rear passenger door, the window opperation on the drivers door went strange. It would not automatically fully open or fully close, if I kept my finger on the button as per the other windows then it would fully close. I went back to the panel beaters and they were puzzled too. However they tried the window LOCK buton on and off a couple of times and it fixed the problem, window now working fine.

Phorist
07-07-2011, 10:41 PM
Sounds like that would be annoying. In my opinion you should take it to your local honda factory service centre and get it looked at, if the panel beaters haven't fixed it properly and/or have damaged important structural components they should be liable for the costs if they can't fix it. Let us know how you go.

marquee
08-07-2011, 08:28 AM
They disconnected the battery either hold it down the whole way and keep your finger on it for 10 seconds after its down or do the same on the way up should fix it

ROBERT
08-07-2011, 09:07 AM
Thanks Marquee, I bet many of us didn't know that. The pressing of the window lock button also seemed to fix it also.