PDA

View Full Version : ED civic seat rails

TRD_4age
11-07-2011, 11:25 AM
how the hell do i get the seat rail off my seats . I got one of cause it jsut inbolted . But there is one stuck there looks like a pin of some sort. i want to remove the rails so i can attach them to my CRX sir leather seats :D

any help is awsome :D

cheers

markismaximus
11-07-2011, 11:45 AM
the whole seat unbolts from the rail. Sounds like you may be trying to take the actual rail apart.

4 bolts hold the seat rails to be car body. once thats removed there are another 4 bolts holding the seat rails to the seat shell. pretty easy to find them. you may need to slide the rail forwards/backward to gain access to the bolt

TRD_4age
11-07-2011, 04:27 PM
yeah i have done that and there is a pin holding one part of the rail on still. I just thought about drilling it out. cause there is no other way of getting it.

jdm_b16a
11-07-2011, 05:03 PM
If there is no bolt then I suspect it wasn't meant to come out.

Peter

TRD_4age
11-07-2011, 05:12 PM
well it has 2 holes in the rail. 1 right above it. right size and spacing to fit onto the crx seats. so i just thought of drilling them out and putting the crx seat bolt through the ed rail once i drilled the old rail off.

markismaximus
13-07-2011, 07:41 PM
just take a picture , its a million times easier than trying to explain bolts and pins....