PDA

View Full Version : workshop

MIK020
04-08-2011, 09:36 PM
ok guys im looking for a shop to take my EG civic to its not running right and i need someone to take a look at and not get ripped off i would take it to my mechanic but hes a bit old skool and kinda cant work with ECU and all that lol so anyone know of a good workshop to take it to in brisbane ????

dougie_504
04-08-2011, 11:09 PM
What's wrong with it?

Jccck
05-08-2011, 09:09 AM
If this forum doesn't have a good list of reliable/reputable mechanics/etc by now.. Then it really should have.

Take it anywhere, there could be a million and one reasons the car isn't running smoothly.
It could even be it has nothing to do with the ECU, and a plug is fouled.. Or your fuel filter is semi-blocked, etc.

In general all mechanics/workshops are good and reliable.. Occasionally you hear otherwise, but it's not very common.
For basic problems and troubleshooting, green/blueslips and services.. Any mechanic will do.

MIK020
05-08-2011, 11:15 AM
When I stop at the lights it doesn't sit at one idle speed it change can almost stall and some times does to sitting at 2k rpm and noticed some time it will shoot smoke out when taking off from the lights I just need someone to look at it and see wattle deal is lol I would myself and try things but I'm working nearly 70 hour weeks lol